Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Woooww!! smashing update Jenny!!

Loved the Abhiya ones the most.. 😍😍
brilliant jb!

other ones are fabulous!!
Cess- thumbnail
Oh man. This was like 2 days ago. Not that I've been here for the last three days, but still!!! I didnt see this. 

Will comment for everything in detail tomorrow, but if you happen to update before I do that, I will leave my mesg just for ShiRan. Because it feels kinda empty if i dont comment on them specifically! 🤣

I love Iktara. A little secret being I hated that song when it first came out. Dont ask why! I just thought it was sorta depressing and I didnt understand what Iktara means, so I was like whaaaa.... But then I heard it after a few months again, over and over, and I realized how stupid I was. This song just simply suits ShiRan. But more so, it suits SidShi. I love how much joonja sa hai koi iktara reminds me of them. I guess that calmness this song brings makes me think of them. I adore the choice of pics, and the colouring. There is something so vibrant about it. And also there is just the fact that it is simply gorgeous! I love it Jens. I am starting to get less hyper (can you imagine. It's only the start  of me being less hyper!! 🤣) when it comes to cric. Soon enough, I will start to get back to my ShiRan mode! Then I'll have a whole gallery to use!!! 😆

The second one is kinda perfect? Like you know. Perfect perfect. because it is like you picked up a scene from their show, and somehow sticked it in a sig so perfectly. I love the pics because they seem so connected! I adore the text like always. You're an absolute pro in that dept.

I have to say the last one kinda look be by surprise. I've never seen anyone make a sig like that before. EVER! I just adore the idea. That song - I love love love that song. I just love how much it conveys. Its so soulful and deep. But when you used it in your sig, it gave it another dimension altogether. I am actually not sure who is who. You know what I mean? Like... "tu pasand hai kisi aur ki, tujhe chahata koi aur hai" its like, who is the 'pasand karne wala' and the 'chahnewala' 😆 I wouldnt know who the protagonist is, or the antagonist. Because it seems like Shilpa likes both? 🤣 look at me making this into a whole new story! 🤣 Anyway, I think you should make more. You know? Maybe you can have a sig on the accident. Where Riddhima is a background, and Sid saving Shilpa. I know I'm getting nowhere, but yeah. I am clearly still hyper. 

That hyperness though, has nothing to do with cricket. It has something to do with the "i will always choose you" dialogue. I died. Lets just leave it there. I just D.I.E.D. He's so effin perfect that it makes me sooo frustrated that they still arent together. Delena needs to happen, because if they dont by the end of this season, I will have to murder the writer without any qualms!! 🤣

Anyway, I wrote too much. I just have to say, I am dying to see how Elena reacts completely to what Damon had said. or maybe she will just shove it off her mind. She needs to understand Damon. Because Stefan is a total stereotypical boring guy sometimes. And she needs Damon more than anyone right now. He is the only one who can protect her. Even stefan sorta knows that!!

Okay. Done for sure! 🤣 Amazing update Jens. Sorry for the late reply again. I just dont seem to remember to check your gallery!! 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ I don't have hopes on Elena. She won't react until the finale it seems like.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Jenny
awsome Update
http://i.imgur.com/W1J0k.png
but this has to be the Best .... sply loved the picture's to took of Karan n Shilpa

Great work

JennyPenny thumbnail
Thank you all so much for your comments.

Updates will be very late as I am going through some emotional stress at the moment:)

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenz, I just got my net back! And Anu told me about your FB status. Feeling terrible man =( Pleasee come on gmail! The old one! We love you and we are with you always 🤗
JennyPenny thumbnail
Hey guys,

Back after a bit break. Things are still very weak, and I am have fallen a bit sick, but had a free time, so decided to squeeze in an update.

Gonna work over the other suggestions in the next update.

Feel free to use

Abhay-Piya:

Panchi-Danish: idk why i made a sig.

PKYEK team: I wanna do it a raichand family sig, but idk about Panchi, so well yeah

Anant-Navya:

Damon-Elena:

Ian-Nina:

Karan Patel: on sugg of Aisho:

for my dear friend Aisho, who's a sweetheart: I hope u like it:)
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Amazing update!!! Liked all the sigs!!!  Awesome!! ⭐️   ⭐️   ⭐️  
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update Jenz!<3 everythings looks justtt Perfect!:D
-Preeti- thumbnail
hey Jenny
Lovely Creaiions