Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
love the last sig of abhiya!!!
sid-panichi one is adorable...love it!!!
mg ones are owwwww....esp the third one!!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny!!! - Fabb Update!!

Okay going from the top - the PRYEK ones are amazing! Though i dont watch that show - i alwats loved kabir - but what are you saying - new hairstyle and no more adorable kabir...aww i still remember the wink avi everyone used to have. But any - all of those came out beautiful esp the kiss of a lifetime - they both just look so cute.
and Sid Panchi are so cute ( i prefer them to abhaya - despite not watching the show 😆)

The Delena & Kash ones are beautiful as well - but omg the SA one is just gorgeous!! The coloring and the pics you used - great!! I love it!!

And the Maaneet ones are great as well. I still remember the Kurbaan hua dance - was one of my fav Geet epis. The whole passioante dance and maan helping her - was so cute.

And now to my fav part - SHiRan!!!
I Love LOve Love the first one!! the combination of pics and text - goonja sa koi ek tara is just perfect!!! its beautiful!!!
and the other two are amazing as well - and haha Kash + Shiran - rocking sig just not much of a fan of the ka in kash (dont be mad at me for that)

once again - love ur updates, keep 'em coming!!

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jens :)

WOW Love ur Style
Awesomeee updt
KaSh ones are ROCKING
SA and SK one is so cuteee :)
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
damn gorgeous update jenny :)
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely shiran stuff
cant wait for today's VD epi esp the DE dance

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS update Jenny!

Everything looks SO fantastic! The PKYEK stuff looks amazinggg! The Abhiya and Sid-Panchi sigs are adorableee! Definitely saving them for use =) The offscreen cast and the Raichand bros sig looks awesome! Oh and about the Sid-Panchi seductions caps, don't worry...I'm always here to post them! 😃 😆 Will post those for you in the PKYEK gall soon, cuz I forgot to lol.

I love, love, loveee the Suku and Shona sig! Its so damn beautiful, especially the blending of the pics =) The solo Suku and Shona sigs look stunningg too =)

The Maaneet sigs are so so beautiful! Goshhh, I really really miss their old scenes =( And I miss the old Maan too! The Delena sig is really pretty, and I think I've already seen 5 sigs on that one pic alone from you. 😆 I'm so exciteddd for today's epi =D

ShiRan and KaSh stuff look superbbb as always! LOVE the texts you've used on them =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Jenny!

This one is damn pretty! 
i love them both & i love how you put both of their blue lengha pics!<3
Edited by ..-Komal-.. - 13 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous update Jenny!! maaneet sigs are stunning!!👏
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Jennnyyyyyyyyy :D
 I'm so sorry again i wasn't regular in commenting :( My bad :( I saw all your updates, 'liked' them but didn't comment :(
Mom's been hard on me, saying I need to work around the house and help with chores, so didn't get to be online much!

Anywhoo, the update is super gorgeous! Like really!

The PKYEK sigs are so Stunning! I especially love your coloring on them. Fabulous work on them man.

The Sukku-Shona sig is out of the world. The coloring is stunning!

Sukku sig is so pretty. She herself looks really pretty in the pic, the sig just enhances her prettiness :D

Eeeeeks! Delena! 😍 Man, my TVD is loading, I so can't wait to watch the episode! it's so gonna be Awesome! I can't believe we're finally getting Delena!

The KaSh and Shona sigs are so pretty.

The Maaneet one is Awesome. the DD and Ram sig is so cute and unique 😆

And like always, your ShiRan stuff has to be THE BEST! Amazing work on them! :D

I already PMd you my suggestion 😆, hope you can make them 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Jennnyy(:

Sugg; Delena from the dance & theur last scene <3333