Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 It is soooo like you to have the Indian Cric team as your banner! May I just say that I would do the exact same thing if I had a gallery? πŸ˜† Amazing sig! And actually, this is so fitting for the occasion. So proud of the boys... finally everything is slowly sinking in! 

Amazing Banner Jens... I have to say it is the best of them all!  πŸ˜†
wowwwwwwwwwww i have missed a lotttttttttttttttt... but i will try to catch
ur new banner rocks di awsome .....
Thank you thank you all so much for liking that banner, liking my work and saying so many amazing things that I am just speechless right now with all the comments I have received during WC as well as after it.. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Well, it's really sad that Gary Kristen is gone:( man I cried buckets of tears as they showed on Aaj Tak. More pity cause no one went to drop him off and stupid BCI didn't approach him back on as coach. Give him break for 2-3 months, but make him come back man:( He's the reason we wonnnnn:( But hope he's back soon and his interview, just made me cry man
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RseIsGJIoa8[/YOUTUBE]

^ πŸ˜­

Onto the update -
Feel free to use
 first one dedicated to Gary of course, will miss this guy! and hope the next coach is either better than him or does the same thing he did:) will miss you Gary!

Abhay-Piya:

Arjun-Arohi:

Bonnie-Damon:

Bonnie-Jermey:

Damon-Elena:

Bonnie-Damon-Elena: Ahh, it be great if this is how the scene actually goes

Ginny-Dhruv:

Maaneet: 1. Congrats to Geet team for completing a year! So happy we got GurTi in the form of Maan and Geet<3 2. Due to the lack of scenes, or lack of me watching it, I did more sigs of old stuff.

^ idk, what this was about? what i am even doing on the sig?

ShiRan:

DO NOT USE -for SidShi/ShiRan CC

reserved..my page isn't loading yet :(πŸ˜† but yeah..Shane Warne could be replacing Gary Kirsten it seems..haha..I know this cause the IVs are all over the news today and yesterdayπŸ˜† apparently Shane Warne wants the position :S
Lovely update as usual Jenz :)
I'm still HIGHHHHH on OUR WC victory (sig box will "bleed blue" for a lonnng time :P) and I am really grateful to Gary for all he did. I hope that the new coach is equally good if not better..
Shiran sigz are gorgeous! If possible, pleaseeeee make some solo SA sigz or avis.. I miss this girl soooo much! :(
Keep rocking with the updates!
PS- Beautiful New Banner ;-)
^ Thanks so much AnuuuπŸ€— gonna be bleeding blue for a long time man.. will def make solo SA stuff next time.

Infact, I am waiting on some "news" regarding her. But will def make some stuff, from her photoshoot stuff;)

JENNNYYYYYYY

Awesome update !!

Loved the Gary Kirsten sig <333
Man I am gonna miss him 😭😭
He was the reason we Won the WC & he's not gonna come back πŸ˜”
ShaneWarne shown interest in coaching the Indian Team
He's not bad but Gary was the Best
THANK U soooo much GARY πŸ€—πŸ€—
We'll miss u 😭

AbhiYa , ArJuhi , Delena , Bonnie- Damon , Maneet stuff is amazing 😳😳😳

Coming to my favourite part of the update

ShiRan ☺️😍❀️

I love love love the ShiRan stuff <3333

http://i.imgur.com/XSvOO.png

^ ^ OMGGGG this is GORGEOUS , BEAUTIFUL , ASTONISHING
Love love love the black & blue effect <333
& the text is too good 😊

http://i.imgur.com/VVy6b.png

^ ^ love the pics u ve used & the lyrics is beautiful 😳

http://i.imgur.com/Bjl0a.png

^ ^ this is just BEAUTIFUL & MAGICAL
Loved the Texture , text & the soft colouring <333

Savedddddddd dem allllllllllll πŸ˜›

Siggies for SidShi/ShiRan CC r AWESOMEEEEE

Loved all the 3 version <333
The text & colouring is just PERFECT

Overall a FANTASTIC update πŸ˜ƒ

Keep going !!!

Luv ya
Harshu <333

Jenny!!! Wow Sweetz A Super Stunning Update!!! Loved Loved Loved all the Sigs!!! ShiRan ones have turned out awesome!!!Loved all of them!!! 😳 😳 The AP Sigs are Simply Gorgeous!!!!Superb update Dear!! Gonna use ShiRan Sigs Very very soon!!!! Love Ya πŸ€—
Edited by kriti_binal - 13 years ago
Jenny
Lovely Update ... Loved the PYEK and KMH one's. They are Stunning of the All
Originally posted by -Aish129-

reserved..my page isn't loading yet :(πŸ˜† but yeah..Shane Warne could be replacing Gary Kirsten it seems..haha..I know this cause the IVs are all over the news today and yesterdayπŸ˜† apparently Shane Warne wants the position :S

πŸ˜†I am so going to agree with this though I would love to see Warne on my screens! πŸ˜† Can not wait for the IPL! πŸ˜›

Anyways Jenny awesome update! Love the ShiRan stuff - the banner looks awesome for the CC!

TVD so can not wait for this week's episode the wait has been too long!