Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SPEECHLESS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU !!!!! I CAN"T FIND WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

BOW DOWN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

FIRST INDIAN CRICKET TEAM MADE ME EMOTIONAL & TOOK MY VOICE ๐Ÿ˜† & UR CREATION MADE ME AGAIN SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I JUST WANN A SCREAM I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG jennyy its gorgeous!!!!

agreed with each word u said!!!

wadda moment 2 watch n experience!!! historic!!!

thank u GOD n thank u team INDIA!!!!

BLEEDING BLUE!!!PROUD INDIANS!!!

each siggie has every emotion attached 2 it!!! awesoem work!!! cant get words 2 describe!!!

surely d moment which will be always cherished by us!!!!
Cess- thumbnail
This is reserved! I am still not over the fact that we won. We won because we are champions, and we won because we were the better team. Yet, until this moment, I cant believe we won! Because to be able to see my team being bashed and almost killed in 2007 - and then to be able to lift themselves up and win it 4 years later - I just cannot find the words to describe the feeling. It feels like there can never be anything better. I love my team so much, and more than for India - I am just so happy to see their smiling faces. They've given their life for this cup, and I am ecstatic that they fulfilled their dream. 

The team has suffered and gone through so much - fatigue, stress, anxiety, sleepless nights, pain, tears, anguish - just to name a few. I am so proud of them to be able to life themselves up as well as the cup! Team India rocks, and yesterday - they made me feel like I could never be anyone else other than an India! Love you guys! 

๐Ÿคฃ Jens - sorry for the retarded little speech there. I just had to say it somewhere, and where better than here? After reading what u had to say, I just had to let mine out! Will be back, and maybe I might even comment on 5-6 team member I though was the most vital guys in the win! (: Will be back! 

*** Back!  ***

Can I just scream out, WE WON again?? can you actually believe it?? We WON!! We really WON! We are the champs! I just cannot digest it, no matter how hard I try. I think it will slowly sink in... I adore the second sig of urs. Champions - dream of it and makes it happen! Isnt that what team India is all about? Now... after all this, I feel like I need to watch each match, each innings, each wicket and each run. This team is simply historic! I am so excited for the upcoming series, all of them. The one in Windies, in England... all of them! Maybe it's the WC fever, but I just realized how awesome cricket actually is!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhoni was adorable. When he hit the winning runs, Yuvi and him had such contrasting emotions it was surreal! D was staring at the ball, literally waiting for it to drop in the stands. He stared at it for ages, then ran to get a stump. Yuvi just started crying, and went for the hug. He believed they won, and so he just broke down. It was so historic it gives me goosebumps. Even the mere thought of it makes me shiver! It's trueee!! We WON!

I just love you for making stuff on Gary! He is the true hero along with Sachin. He is the guy that made us win this. And the team acknowledges it! I am so grateful to him for all that he's done for us. And I really get this feeling he will come back. Maybe he wont stay for now, but I am sure he will decide to come back when he thinks its time. I dont want a new coach for the team. I think they'll be find without one. They were when they won 2007 T20. I will pray that Gary comes back. We need him more than he needs us! 

Gauti is a hero! The media acknowledges it or not, he's a damn amazing hero! What a knock, under immense pressure. I know what D did is unexplainable, but I still felt Gauti deserved the MOM. Just because he came into the crease when Viru had just been dismissed and the score card read 0/1. To be able to steer his team through that and almost finish it for India. What a knock and what a champ he is! 

The News paper Sig is EPIC!! ๐Ÿ˜† Love the Sach stuff, especially with Arjun and Sara. They are all such an adorable family! Goodness feel so happy for Sach. His dream come true and what a fairy tale it had been for him! So so glad it happened! Just so happy!! ๐Ÿ˜† Yuvi was inconsolable! I was cryign along with him. It meant so much, just so much. You could see it in his eyes, his tears. The way he hugged everyone, the way he hugged Bhajji, Zak and D screaming he did it, and the way he hugged Sachin like a small boy, it was so touching! What a revelation he has been! So damn proud of the guy! 

Everyone else was adorable too... Suresh was just ecstatic along with Virat. They were the ones carryign D, Sach and Gary... the young guns as they say! ๐Ÿ˜† Bhajji was so emotional, and Zak was just his strong, yet happy self. I actually saw his eyes teary in the end. Never thought I'd see a day when all these guys would just cry like that in happiness. I am so so so so so proud of them. No matter how much I say this, it wont be enough! 

Amazing stuff Jens. I know I spoke more about the team than ur creations, but believe me when I say this, every one of them are a gem! My fav being Gary ones. Hope you guys are planning to make more, cz I'm not givign up celebrations for the next 2 months or so! ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you thank you so much guys! will comment to all your very soon:) Love love to all of you๐Ÿค—
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://i.imgur.com/A5rSv.png
his kids? awww. thats cute! i love the first sig...so pretty, one of ur prettiest. WC has brought out the best of u! and Congo!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Thanks Binu. Yup, that's his kids. Sara and Arjun.:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
SO random, but I love this song from Faltu. It's been playing on the tv all day long.

I need a break from CHAK DE INDIA man. Been listening like crazy.

Oh god. the feeling still HAS not sink in yet.. did April 2, 2011 really happen?

Ahh, well, I also want to thank three teams for playing really well. Aussies - jokes apart, but i remember biting my nails when we were playing them. and as ICC 2015 said correctly, the cricket's toughest backyard indeed/ Thank you Aussies for playing your game well.

Contary to popular belief, I don't hate Pakistan Cricket Team. Whatevr there is, past issues and all, I think they were outstanding in this world cup. I have seen serveral of there matches including the famous Aussies won.. GOOD JOB.

SRI LANKA: Okay. I had a feeling we were gonna cream them and I wanted us to do that after reading something about their team and at the same time, it was just all about the WC, but I bow down to this team. Superb bowling and batting as well that's why I made a sig on them, because they are superb.. I AM a huge fan of Kumar Sangara. Man, he was so humble and so amazing that he's earned himself a new fan from me.. Like you are so down to earth man.. and every person in SRI LANKA gave a real fight./

Cricket is only amazing when it's a nail biting performance and trust me, these three games were.

Just cause you lost does not make you not a winner. It is these defeats that make you a winner in a true sense..

wow, that was long.. hehehe... 
Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
heyy jenny ;)

Well said, I hate to see hatred over the INDIAvsPAK match ;( Pak played awesome (:
India deserved the world cup becus they played awesome :)

I loveee the interaction between Afridi&Sachin. I love Sachin. He is such an humble man.
I love both of this kids. Sara is soo prettyyy :) LOL! but honestly, both teams played very well.

India's fielding is AWESOME! and batting is very good. They need to work on their balling. We suck at fielding & kinda batting! ;( haha. Our balling is pretty good. We are known for our balling!

Dhonii was awwesome! :D I felt sad for Gambhir becus he was about to get a century...he needed only 3 more runs ;( its suckkss! 

Overalll, India deserved it :D they worked hard and when it comes to cricket, they are very organized & clever :)

LOVE the crick siggs as always :DD

Congoo to yoouu!
Jenny i love your cricket update! beautifully done :) going to use the Dhoni one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Spirit does indeed show through siggy's :) keep it up .. i made a few too
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635533&TPN=49
(towards the end of the page)

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

This update is amazing Jenny. Amazing is too small a word to explain how great they are. The stuff you said before the sigs, all the text you've used and the fact that I'm still listening to patriotic songs, I'm an emotional mess right now ๐Ÿ˜ณ But these sigs are great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Definitely gonna use one soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Meera.:) My mom was like I witnessed two WC. I was like ahh, this is just a great feelings/
I am still reeling from the shock and keep watching the match.. Ahh, we are winners!

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

ahhhh the sigs!!! love each and every one of them so much. 

and completely agree about our Team respecting the game that is cricket. We don't have bias based on only praising our own team, if someone if truly a legend in cricket, our team will praise them. Our team is so very humble. No matter how much all previous captains of other teams were talking against India, no matter what all those people were saying that Team India only looks good on paper, not on performance. They proved them all wrong, with their actions. I love how our team isn't one to talk big, they DO big!!! 

about the parents always reminiscing back to the 1983 match, same here! They talk about it.. and they always talk to highly about it. But that same feeling they have when talking about that match doesn't come till you experience a winning world cup of your own. I know, I know fully that this world cup is something I will be talking about for a long time. So so proud to be an Indian. If I ever get an opportunity to pick, I would beg to be Indian every time! and that's not due to win, that's cause of what India and Indians stand for, the kind of people we are. our culture.. everything. So proud!

I especially love that newspaper sig. Just amazing!

Someone give me tickets to Mumbai right now pleaseeeee!! I so wish I was there..

Thank you so so much Shilpa!! I know man.. I seriously feel so proud of our team. and I love Dhoni as the captain. From the start of the WC.he never said we are gonna so win. He said that we will try our best.. I love this guy!

I am just so proud of our team. Yup, not only on paper. It's for real.. Ahhh. I wish I was in Mumbai too and joining the celebrations!!

Originally posted by: --Naina--

Fab Update ! Specially these two siggies ! Amazing !

Thank you so much hun. I am so glad you liked them:)

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

beautiful siggies jen amazing update bleeding blue love sachin and dhoni and of course rest of the team are amazing  :) India rocked man and ur siggies captured every amazing momment jenny thank u soo much for this beautiful work I wish gambir made a century but his runs are gold :) love u team india love u jenny 

Thank you thank you so much hun. Yes, I swear, why did he get out? It would have been epic for him!

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Jens I can't explain what I felt this morning having gotten up and finding out that yes, it is actually ours, and no it's not a dream. I didn't watch the match and, I do regret it. I can say that for sure. But was watching the news channel this morning. And yes. I did cry. It's definitely one of those proud moments for me as an INDIAN. I can't even BEGIN to imagine what it must be like for them, their faces, and the pictures alone just say so so so much. And the second time after that I cried again. Now. Right now. God knows for the how many-eth time. But Im feeling proud. For the first time I felt the energy, the excitement and just the wave running through me all night. I don't even know how I got to sleep, but I did. Praying. Thank YOU for all that you have done for me this WC season. it's just another way to show how proud I am of our Indian TEAM.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but too emotionally mucked up to think right :) I can't say much about the sigs. Except that they are beautiful. Ad what I like most - they express the mix of emotions so damn well. I love your work. Hands down.
I feel like I will use a lot of these. When I get myself together :)

Awww. Aish. This is so so sweet. I am so touched to have made this difference in your life.. and I am so glad you kept the spirit in WC. Your sigs are outstanding and I look forward to more from you.. 

I am so damn emotional too,, esp after reading that article about sach and his fan and in general all the blogs. makes me feel so proud as Indian. I am just touched right now. by your words and our win.

Originally posted by: :.Roshni.:

OMG Jennyyyy!!!

I was jus waitingggg for ur update after the most terrific win everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What a match!!!! The most cherished moment of evry indian๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And your update!! I want to use each and every signature!!! Each and every siggie out there is so so sooo beautiful!!!!! A terrific update! 

Have you made any avis??

Love
roshni 

Thank you so much Rosh.. Seriously, it's an amazing feeling because it's something we will able to connect like the people of 1983.  
Nope sorry, haeven't made an avi's. My avis suck,๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: anwaya

hwy jenny u knw wht i LOVED abt ur this update? its GARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

i mean he is such a gr8 man n if he dis-continues this coach contract tht will be our loss, thr wont be nay garry after this! 

he is A-mazing!

I so agree with you Ani yaar.. Gary .. will always be our real hero. He took our team and shaped them into champions man!

Love him. I seriously wanna believe Yuvi and hopefully Gary stays. He deserves all accolades man!

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

awesome sigs Jenny๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

for now i m using Kirsten one๐Ÿ˜ณ i want to thank this guy from bottom of my heart who worked so hard for our team and brought that positivity which lead them to win this cup๐Ÿ‘

Thnaks so much Reshu. Yes, Gary is the true hero. Viru said nah, He told them they will be the ones winning the cup. Please Gary, stay nah! 1.2 billion people should pray that gary stays.

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMG Jenz the Update is trully one of urrr most amazing update!<333

Thanks so much Sam:) I don't know if I could even go beyond this update, it's one of my favorites. Might haev a creative block soon.

Originally posted by: mjht_one

jenny
thanx for the pm
yaar i loved everysinglr sig....saved them nd going to make a slideshow of them nd then use them as my sig....thank  so much for such lovely word nd creations
proud to be an indian
vandae matram

Thank you so so much hun!!! Proud to be an Indian with a bIG BLUE heart<3 Seriously, Maa Tujhe Salaam was the perfect song to hit in the end<33

Originally posted by: sidsk

Absolutely brilliant sigs Jenny! You have captured the happiness, glory and excitement really well!

Thank you so much Sidra:)