http://i.imgur.com/3oJgx.png

^ ^ gonna use dis one 😛

http://i.imgur.com/jg4Y5.png

http://i.imgur.com/gHhjU.png

Can't wait for the match ...

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks so much all of you. LOVE TO EACH & everyone one of you..

I love this quote:)

We wear the passion of our hearts. It's part of us, it's runs in our blood. Its our trueness of character. This passion knows no limits. It never surrenders. It never fades. BLEED BLUE!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
These sigs are so gorgeous Jenny! 😃 Using the one with the flag now, it's absolutely gorgeous! 😳
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
JENS JENS!! What have you done???? I'm going crazy with your sigs!! They're EPIC AWESOME!!! Fab fab stuff. LOVE the text you've written in blue! I don't know what all to use!!!!
Epic epic!!!

Cess- thumbnail
I feel too nostalgic, excited, nervous, dazzled, scared and whatever words there is in the dictionary that could describe all our emotions. And that pretty much means, the more I talk about India, the Indian team, or anything related to the match in general, I may barf! 🤣

Will not give you a long comment this time, only because of reasons stated above, but! 🤓 Whenever it's me, there is a BUT! 🤣 But I have to say.... i adore the sig you made on the pic I sent u on the three musketeers!! Aren't they angels with devil horns on their heads? They are seriously this teams Jaan! Love Bhaj! He's so enthusiastic and exuberant all the time. And you know the love I have for Yuv-Zak! I simply admire that Sig. I adore it to bits, and it seriously portrays the love, friendship and loyalty the whole team has towards one another! 

Okay! Feel like puking again! No more Cricket Cess! Just. No more!  Will watch KMH to keep my mind off Cric! But lemme just say: I love, adore, admire, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera your work!! 🤣 You guys make this WC even more jubilant with all the sigs and the support! It makes me even more prouder to be an India! 

Okay. That's enough. *runs to the washroom* 🤣 🤣

P.S. see? Didnt even use blue font! Too much blue is not good for my tummy! 🤣 
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb sigs Jenny! Each one of them!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jenny 🤗
what an update sweetie 😳
fantastic siggies!!!!!!!!!!!!  i love all!!!!!!!! 
 love you so much!!!!!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ONLY few hours to go. More like 2. So nervous.. INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA! That's the name & hope you all are wearing BLUE BLUE.

LET US show the power of BLUE & prayers of 1.21 billion people!

CHAK DE INDIA!! LET'S WIN THIS ONE BABYYY!!

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update jenny ur just rocking at makin siggys! all of them looks damn perfects!<3
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Jenny Super Awesome Update 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Simply Rocking Sigs!!!! Loved all of them!!! I m a fan of ur Creations dear u are truly magnificent!!! Totally Incredible!! Loved these Sigs the MOST!!! Truly Stupendous 😳