Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Jenny a Super ROCKING Update....

Loved the Ind Cric sigs the most....And the ShiRan sigs are Mesmerizing as always 😍 Totally AMAZING Update loved it tooooooooooo much 🤗
Jenny outstanding update!! havent been able to comment busy with uni etc but totally loving the cricket siggies - blue blue blue!! ALL of the cricket siggies are mindblowing and what a match it was yesterday - was freaking jumping when we won lol cant wait till sat unfortunately will be at work so will have to just look at scorecard :( and GC and DD were uber cute! glad they got a break from shooting etc was refreshing to c them as themselves but totally loving their siggies 2 :D

how cute is viru's son!! cute siggy of the 2 - father and son

DELENA - hot!!
AMAAAJJING!!!!! Crick siggies driving me nuts..they are fab fab and, phhh We won!! I have BALOOO Blood running in my veins :))
amazzzing stuff !!!! i love the arjun sig and the gurti sigs!
Jenny you update so quickly 😆

I keep missing updates!

But love the ShiRan and Delena!

Love the update Jen! 😃 All the sigs are gorgeous! 😳

i LOVE AB's siggy gosh i miss him in MJHT really nice siggy he to cute for words

arjun oen is wowww!!! love it!!
the first ind one is wowww...love it!!!!
the third ind one is superb..i love how it cmae out!!
raina with every one ...its adoarbel...love his expression with him and bhajji!!
sach and yuvi one is too too good...and im glad you used that quite because it is true...hes playing for tendulkar!!
team india one is fab fab fab!!!
virat one is gorgeous..i love the coloring!!
sachin one is wowwwwww!!!
gurti onesr ae so so good!!! love them!!
viru and his son one is adaorebal...!!!
delana one is wowwwww!!
fantastic update.
loved Cricket and shiran ones.
Thank you guys so much for your comments. They truly mean a lot.

For a while ago, I was a bit disturb regarding something a dear old friend ( whom I thought was a friend, guess not) told me and I was really upset over it. So upset, that I could not concentrate on anything, but then now I am okay.

But you know something. I don't really give a damn now. I ONLY care about India winning the finals, and bringing that cup home and fulfilling our annd Sach's dreams.

SO BANG on India! Get that trophy home. Let's watch the ultimate battle. Ram vs Ravaan.. Haha Lanka.

Sigs will be coming soon for sure<33 LOVE TO ALL!