senorita
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesomee updatesss jenny love the maaneet sigs:D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys!

Still reeling from the semi final win, so def cricket sigs tonight. will try to see if I can get ShiRan in there as well as Maaneet stuff:)
sweet.melody thumbnail
Jen!!!!!! Awaiting the sigs!!! OMG I need to find these vids, I want to make avis! That was an awesome awesome match :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Haha.. Yes, someone pls make avi's. Such an epic winnn!!!

There has been this funny pic traveling around. It's so damn funny.

Now, I need a quote a humble one for Afridi and Sachin. Anyone got one?
JennyPenny thumbnail
Note: I am really happy right now, but someone just made me yell like are you kidding me? I suppose when someone loses, they feel that way, but now seriously? Somethings are just weird..Anyhow , I don't want to get into other people's things. ALL I CARE about is INDIA! Lanka, are you ready? I read somewhere that the captain of that team is so not sleeping well tonight. LOL

I am glad our boys won. They won due to their pure hardwork , and bowling superbly and they deserve to go in the Finals! and I am gonna re -watch the bowling man. Nehra is getting a special sig from me!

Feel free to use

Loved Sach-Dhoni<3

Our team: CHAK DE!

Proud to be an Indian😎 
Haari Baazi Ko Jeetna Humein Aata Hai

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I gotta agree on the first line..but let people say what they want..it's a way of venting jealousy what else..but why should we let that spoil our mood cause we rocckkk😎 goshh I didn't watch the match for obvious reasons(; but yeah I'm reeaalllly very very very happy and super ecstatic to make stuff myself(; I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of them<3 I already mentioned how much I love the sigs in which you use one pic so well😳 and :OO the colouringg on the second sig is to DIE for I love the redness and text style, totally gorgeous stuff<3
😎
sweet.melody thumbnail
Today's match was epic and the men in blue showed that they DID belong in the finals!!!
and yeah about the people being sour about losing, I suppose that's how people would feel, but they seriously don't need to get all personal about Indian or Indians!
Saturday is gonna be rocking! Let's bring/keep the trophy at home boys!
Before I get carried away with my rant lol, amazing sigs! Each of those pics look so good from the match! Like seriously I've never really seen most of the Indian players showing so much emotion when they get a wicket, but by the way they were today you could tell how much pressure they were under. and I'm so glad they got their well deserved victory! We proved that just because our strong side (our batting) doesn't hold up properly, we won't crash. We will revive from the ashes and rise like a Phoenix!

I must say our bowling and fielding is definitely improving since the England match. *touchwood* Am so proud of our guys!
Let's keep this winning streak going! One more match!
cutelove1111 thumbnail
India won.🥳🥳🥳
and yeah u r right we deserve it.
about ur siggy , love it jenny. cant wait till see more siggy from ur side