Frequent Posters

Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

simply love this one😳
Cess- thumbnail
OMG! This is a HUGE one! πŸ˜³

Okay... so this calls for a really long comment! πŸ˜† Firstly, I love how you made so many with borders! they all look gorgeous! And I love the Abhay -piya one as well... I like it's over all look - it's different from your other ones! It's been ages since I'd seen PKYEK! I just dread to see Shaurya gay. But I think i must go back to watching it. For AP. Sid-Panchi were so awesome! I miss them too! πŸ˜†

I adore the Arjun-Bhavna one. I didnt even know her name! But I saw the Seg and they both looked adorable! And the Bonnie-Jeremy one is just so amazing. Jeremy is so cute! Actually all TVD guys are over the top HOT! Jeremy, Tyler, Stefan, Matt (maybe? πŸ€” ) And obv, Damon! πŸ˜

Ian-Nina stuff along with Delena is just EPIC! I missed these two in your update! They are just so awesome together. I miss TVD... When will april come? I am thankful there is the WC - or else I'd be on the edge! Not that I am not right now! 🀣

Oh Oh! I adore your Ashwin sig! it's really amazing! I am not a huge fan of his or anything, but the clouring and the over-all look is just fabulous! I really like the borders! (: I dont know why, but I feel most looks better with it! And I just love you for making a Sig on Gary!! I love the guy so so so much! I hope he remains - even if that hope is impossible! I want him desperately to stay!! ): 

You actually made a Sig on NZ vs SA?? 🀣 I still cant believe they lost! What a waste!! KaSh stuff - just awesome. Maneet - even better. i really like how you use the multiple pics in one sig thing! It's unique! But like always ShiRan takes the Cake... maybe along with Team india! πŸ˜†

I adore the first one to Bits!! WOW man... This is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just looove the colouring, and the little heart you put in between them! OMG - what a perfect Valentines sig! Seriously. I desperately want to use the ShiRan stuff... just that I have to keep my Dabba Blue! 🀣 But honestly jens... this sig is just amazing - texture, text, colouring - everything!

The second one though, is my fav! I cannot describe it's beauty because it's just something you can look at and admire! The colouring is out of this world. Seriously. There is something about it that makes it look breathtaking. I am sooo in-love with it! πŸ˜† Love the scenes you used both the bottom and the top ones. Duppata, cottage, and just tears... OMG!! I just love it! Has to be in the top 3 best! <-- I say this all the time, dont I? But you keep beating your own self! πŸ˜† And that song is one of my all time favs! It's so EPIC. Just everything about this Sig is EPIC! Your song choice, colouring, pics, everything is like made for one another, to compliment each other! πŸ˜†

Okay... Done!  πŸ˜† I love this update... it's pretty darn awesome! πŸ˜† I really wanna use the ShiRan stuff... I might just break my rule for a day or two! No biggie! 🀣

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jennyyyyyyy

FABULOUS update !!

AbhiYa , Sid-Panchi stuff is amazing

I ve never seen Agle Janam but ur sig is really cute

AB - Bhavna sig is also vry cute 😳

TVD stuff is mindblowing

as usual Maaneet stuff is rocking

now coming to my fav part India Cricket stuff & ShiRan 😳😳

Cricket sigs r FABULOUS

Loved GOD's solo sig & the one wid Yuvi the most 😳

Text & colouring is just perfect

Ahhhhh can't wait for the Semi's πŸ˜›

ShiRan - My dream couple 😍😍

I love love love the ShiRan stuff <333

They just blew me away

http://i.imgur.com/nEGJU.png

'' Kash ye pal tham jaye , aapke hum ban jaye ''

^ ^ I loved it <333

Pics selection , song selection , colouring everything is just toooooooooo good πŸ˜ƒ

http://i.imgur.com/9FF7G.png

^ ^ this one is soooo dreamy 😍😍😍

I loved the text u ve used here & the soft colouring is making the sig all the more beautiful 😳

U always put me into a dilemma dat which one to use πŸ˜†

Overall a wonderful update

Keep it up !!!

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Outstanding sigs all of them!

I love the way Panchi-Sid sigs you make and the texts you use for them...they are such an uncertain couple.

The Delena ones are fab and even the Stefan-Katherine one.

Ooooh and you cricket ones are simply superb! I have never used any cricket sig before but your sigs tempted me.

But my fav is of course you know what.

Love this one a lot in particular....the text you used, the pictures you chose, they you merged them, the dark effect and all...everything just goes perfectly.You captured all emotions in this ones....longing and attraction with a hint of sadness. So beautiful!

And they look so dreamy in this one....love the expressions!

I simply love your massive updates............they contain so much variety.😳
Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ahh gorgous Update jenny loved the Ian and KaSh ones!<33
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

YAYYYY! A mega massive update!  You know how much I LOVE them right? 😳

Everything looks outstanding Jens! Loveee both the AP and SP sigs =) The SP one especially is too adorableee!

The TVD stuff look so so awesome! I'm not a huge Bonnie-Jeremy fan, but the sigs look gorgeous! The texture use and colouring is beautiful =) The Ian-Nina sigs are hot, especially the last two!

OMG the Maaneet sigs are so stunninggg, especially first two! Love, love, love the icon style of the first two sigs =) You should definitely make more sigs in that style! Its so awesome!

The MoNaya sig is too cuteee! I think when it comes to making sigs with SBS or interview caps, you are definitely the BEST! Somehow, the sigs always manage to look appealing =) The ShiRan ones are very beautifulll as always! I always love the quotes you use on them =)

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing udate jenny di loved the kash work and abhay and pia and maneet man u make the world feel good with ur siggies but i miss most of ur craetions on dmg ,maneet,gurti,mjht,arnaya,monayajun pls bring the old flavour :)
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww amazing update.....i loved specially the indian cricket team ones and Damon-Elena one.😳
and hey count me in as ur fan frm nowπŸ˜›
lov NainaπŸ˜ƒ

:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Jennyyy!!
lovedddddd your update!!! the signatures are superbbb
Gonna use the 2nd KaSh sig! have u made a matching avi for that one??

love,
roshni
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mishalll!!!😍 Sorry guys. I am in dire need of inspiration so watching Teri Yaadein song from Love Story on Sab TV and I spot Mishall there!😍 I can;t imagine LTL without him.

LOVE THIS SONG<3 I heart it<33

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCxQ1elMpk[/YOUTUBE]