Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Way to go girls! Jens and Rach i want to see sigs from you both when we win the Semi's 😃

Jens...Check your PM please :)
^Yamz, I know this is like totally off topic, but I so want that Ian Nina pic! Can you pm it to me????
Sure Rach 🤣

Sorry for spamming Jens :)
PM me too Yams, that pic. it's been ages since I made anything on them.

Pmed you back Yams.:) Cannot wait to see the sigs:)

and same goes for you Rachu. I am pulling an allnighter. I live in U.S so the match will start here at 5 am.:(
@Jens....Well there are two pictures..Will send both to you :-) Also got your PM..but i didnt get any pictures 😆
^ Times of India was being a jerk.. They had some amazing pics of Ashwin. Let me see if I can PM u the link:)

^^ If y'all are looking for pics of the Cric team, there are some good ones at cricinfo.com and hindustantimes and also at board of control for cricket at India. I can PM some if you would like!
@ Jenny - I was too shocked. Then thought I couldn't be bothered about such crap! They accused our Team's integrity, but whatever. The truth remains the truth... so bhad mein jaye! 🤣 They've lost their minds, not our fault! 

Oh - and if you need any pics, I'll PM you some... from last year's asia cup maybe? Or the NZ win? I have a few... I believe ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†

Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
Love ur Cricket sigs -wish u were supporting pak so i could get some pak sigs from you. 😆

This ones hilarious!

🤣
🤣🤣🤣
The cricket sigs are way too amazing Jens!! love the texts in each and every one of them 😉 Cant wait to see wednesday's match sigs from you 😃