Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful sigs

senorita
Cess- thumbnail
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I just LOVE it - you know what I' talking about... πŸ˜†.... I will give you an extra long comment on it, but before that - answering ur response to me: 🀣

I agree. India has to win the semis. They have absolutely no choice, whatsoever. You know what I just watched? It's so pathetic, I felt like throwing up! Watch this:

Can you believe that crap? Our team - our Indian team... How could anyone even think - forget say it out loud?? Absolutely disgusting! I was too shocked to even react. Just Pathetic! Game plan - 🀣 I love ur game plan. Absolutely Sachin's 100. Yuvi too! I would love Bhajji to get some wickets as well. He's been bowling amazing - just not getting the W. And obv - Zak! He must get about 3-4... πŸ˜†

As for SA-NZ sigs - make them!! πŸ˜† Seriously I was so upset. SA is such a brilliant and talented team. And it was Smith's last match as captain! I was very very upset! ):

Okay now to the update! πŸ˜†

Absolutely adore your caption. And the truest fact in the world. THE great Sachin Tendulkar makes a century when and where he likes it. No one can stop him, or even think of stopping him - forget actually saying he will. Love the sig... the blue-ness is just very amazing... I love it! 

That picture with Yuvi, ponting and that bat. It is just 🀣🀣 The first time I saw it - the first reaction was, is Yuvi giving him a spanky??? 🀣🀣 Hilarious pic! And the sig is so adorable. Just love how everyone here dislikes aus. Will never forget what they did to us in Sydney. From that day on, I realized I will never ever forgive any of those team members... Ponting being the biggest one of them! 

But.... The last one is just!!!! *eeekkkssss - screams in excitement* These two are sooo the jaan of the team! I just adore them!!! OMG! I looove the sig - much more than these words would suggest! They are such champs - utterly adore the bottom right pic! It's too cute! Actually all the pics are just EPIC. And I love the colouring ... the b/w actually enhances the pics! And the quote you used on the top steals the show. It's adorable, cute and just heart-warming! Hope these two does really well in the next 2 matches! ;) I'm sure they will make us all very proud! 

And you know, another thing. Even if I want to win this cup for Sachin so bad - I also want to do it for Gary! All that he has done for our team, the effort he has put to bring this team to where they are, all the dedication, commitment and love... it's irreplaceable! Forever! He will always remain family for me. And I really hope we dont get a new coach, because I was praying that if we win this, he can take his time - a year or so - then come back to us. I mean come on - we are his family too! ): I know I'm getting emo here, πŸ˜† but I love him and really am thankful for what he has done! 

Kay... Sorry for that out of nowhere outburst - I get it too often these days, no? 🀣 Amazing Sigs Jen! Like always... I am waaay too humbled that you dedicated that perfect Sig to me.... Because it's my fav out of ll the Cric sig yet! No prizes for guessing why - but it's seriously gorgeous!! 

Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful work hun:)
LOVE this one:)

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you thank you so much guys! Ur comments totally mean a lot to me:) will try to make more Ind Cricket stuff. since I am so pumped up for the match on wed.

@ Cess: MATCH fixed? Have they lost it? Might be due to the other party worrying, but we are TIGERS. we only win win ! πŸ˜ƒ
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jenssss! I loveeeee your sigs!!!!

Okay so the text for tigers... How's this?

"There is no off switch for a tiger!"

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice siggs jenny
yupp we will winπŸ‘πŸΌ
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jenny!!!
Well its been ages since I visited IF and i remember your siggies so well!!
I must sayyy ur work is beautiful!
Love the kash siggies!!

Love,
Roshni
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Jennnnnnny! OMG I missed such freaking gorgeous updates again! I am SO SO SO SORRRRYYYY!!!

Dude, those cricket Siggies are FANTASTIC.

Oh man, I was soooooo happy India won against the Aussies πŸ₯³

I have this strong feeling, this time the WC is ours baby!

30th March, one of the most important matches ever! Fingers crossed, India will win it too! I am so happy. And had it not been for Yuvraj, we never would have won against the Aussies!

Anyway, I love love love the cricket sigs! They're THE BEST! Lovely work Jen! :D

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ thanks so much Rachu.. Plz also make some u as well:)
spiritcrimson thumbnail
^I'll definitely make. I'm gonna be watching the match this wednesday and making some winning sigs :D