Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 26

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
incredible stuff Jen sorry again i disappear frequently but have seen the last few updates and ur new VM they were so gorgeous  as usual 😃

am totally loving ur Indian cricket team stuff so excited about the match on 30th 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much guys! Your comments mean a lot to me and I'll be posting replies very soon. and everything will be BLUEE!!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The update is FABULOUS Jens! Love love the ShiRan ones, eee they look soo cute especially love that first one with that down left-side pic, they look beautiful together....

PKYEK ones are awesome especially the SP siggy, the black coloring looks stunning....Cricket siggies are on fire, loving the colorings you tried on them. SA one is one of my faveee indeed, love it loads and KaSh ones as usual rock! 
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sizzlllinggg sigs yaara.. like all sigs..

senorita
cutelove1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
 loved IndCric, kash, shilpa and shiran ones.
MochaQueen thumbnail
omgggg uve reached ur 13th gallery :D im so sorry for being so inactive here i just dont get time anymore :( but ive gone through all the updates
love all the shiran stuff :)
Cess- thumbnail
I'm really sorry for my inconsistent comments here! It sucks, but I get waay too busy and by the time I come to comment, I'm either just too exhausted, or uve updated! 😆

Lemme just start by saying I love the stuff you make on the Indian Team! The last 2 updates, and this one... I love the complete essence of blue, and the patriotism that just reflects on them. I just feel even more proud to have such an outstanding team! Even if it doesn't do our way, I will always defend and support these guys because at the end of the day, a loss can never hurt for us as much as it does for them. And they give it all they ever have to make us successful as a country! I love our team; and I dont care even if it doesnt go our way - all I know is, they fought and fought - eventually they will win! Okay!! 🤣 sorry for that patriotism outburst! I just felt overwhelmed with ur sigs! U know I love them! 

Now onto today's update, I love ur stuff when it comes to PKYEK. More than any other (i.e. DMG (excluding ShiRan - obviously 🤣), MJHT, TLT) I love the way you capture the character's emotions and all the colouring, wordings texture - everything just seems to apt and perfect! I also really love ur memories sig. The b/w was very very effective, and the simple words... I never seen DMG from the start. But all i know is, it wasnt the BS I saw in the end!

I am also not a KSG fan! 😆 But! But... ur KaSh sig is gorgeous! It's really stunning - especially the first one. The colouring, text and the caps u chose. It's like totally perfect! Shilpa is so gorgeous isnt she? And the stuff you make on her enhances that even more! I loved the SA one! I really like the colouring and the over all look! It's fab!

The cricket stuff is soooo amazing! Seriously! Like I did say before (dont wanna get started again 🤣) I love the patriotism that it brings out in me! Oh! Oh! Sugg: If possible, can you make Zak-Yuvi sig? Like only these 2? I dont wanna sound obsessed, 🤣 but I am a huge fan of both of them - and truly they are out Hero so far. Yuvi - 4 MOM, and Zak has been the sole reason we actually can defend something like 250. Because seriously, if he wsnt there, I think we might have trouble defending 500!! 😆

Oh and to the ShiRan! My fav part! 😆

Ya know, I am not sure if I'm right, but this is one of the rarest times - if not first - that you've actually made a sig on their scenes together. Not merged but their actual SidShi scene! And lemme just say, It is sooo gorgeous. Just the text you chose, the look in both Wahi and Anand, and just the pic in the bottom left corner! WOW! It like threw me off completely, because it's probably the first of times, I didnt have to think of such a scene - it was actual! *runs to catch the scene again* 😆

Did ya realize the second one was one of the best colouring ever?? Ever? 😆 Sooo amazing. And the text. When I looked at the Sig the first thing to come in my mind was - Sid is totally thinking of that. I forgot he loved ---- I forgot the relationship they shared at that point of time. It was just that scene and the sig! It's absolute perfection jens!! Btw... Loved the one with the border better. I think you should use that more often! =)

Loooooove the third one! It's stunning to say the very least. I love the way you portrayed their pain so so so so well! And I agree with the quote you chose. Sometimes, a first time is not as powerful as a second love. Sometimes, first love doesnt last - sometimes a second time would remain forever, because the first may not have been - meant to be! Sid and Shilpa are totally meant to be! 😍

But the last one - is officially the best Sig you've made. Not on just ShiRan, but everyone. I dunno if I'm going overboard, but that completely blew me away. If you can create that magic again and again, I think i might have to talk to Vijay regarding the limit of sigs on the Sig box! 🤣 Amazing. Stunning. Fabulous. Mind boggling. Unbelievable. Just look at it. The colouring, the text the pics, everything. LIterally everything is perfection as it's absolute peak. I dunno what to say. It's so difficult to not use it. If only there wasnt a WC right now, It will remain in my box for a loooong time! I will use it as soon as we win the cup! ;)

Amazing Stuff Jens! The last one is just.... *happy sigh* 😆 I'm sorry again for being really inconsistent. I'm just getting a little too busy. Hopefully I'll be here more often than not! (: 

P.S. Can I please be greedy and ask for more ShiRan? And Indian Cric team as well? *angel smile* 🤣
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can't remember if I have commented in your Gallery before..but TAKE A BOW girl!!! This update is just FANTASTIC.
I started hyperventilating seeing the Indian Crick Siggs..made my heart swell up with pride..SO love the Men in BLue..their victory against Aussies was magnanimous!!
Really, you r Ind crick siggs are just so so fab..I can't get enough of them. ahhh!!!
It will also be the first time I loved any sig more than a sid related to SA, kash or anything that has SA in it ..LOL. Not to mean that they aren't nice or anything..loved them too, but this time I was totally blown away by the crick sigs.

But , but, ofcourse the DMG memories sig is really nice..nostalgic, kind of heart wrenching :(

You rocked the update totally. Gonna use one of the cricket sig right away..
Edited by prismlight - 13 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AHH JENNNYY! :OO

I love love love this one soo soo much :D
^ALL! LOVE your blending! but there is something in sigg that I JUST LOVE IT :D

^AHHH! THIS ONE IS GORGEOUS :DD LOVE what you wrote. soo soo soo soo truee ;) you blended the pics is just AMAZING!

Sugg; MaaNeet from todays epi :) I DUNNO WHY I JUST Loved todays epi after a long time ;) my ANGRY MAAN IS BACK :))) love how he said "Meri Biwi" ;P

^LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: nikita_88

Jenny Awesome update!

Love the ShiRan ones!

The first KaSh siggie is awesome as well.

Thank you so much Nikki! I am so glad you liked them:)

Oh, and the question to fan art; I don't think I will be to, considering it's someone else's fan art.

This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Omg😳 Me gonna reserve this. In case I don't edit this, I just wanna say everything looks beautiful!

Thanks so much Ravs. I am so glad you liked the update:)

This content was originally posted by: indiandoll89

No doubt about it the Cricket one's are awesome Jens! 😃 But the dmg memories one stole my heart 😳 I miss the show 😔 

Thanks so much Meeru. I only miss the old DMG. It fell apart afterwards.

This content was originally posted by: sidma_love

Jennyyyyyyyyyyy

FABULOUS update 

AbhiYa , Sid - Piya , Sid-Panchi stuff is just amazing 
Loved d coloring & the style <3

Indian Cricket Sigs r Rocking 😉

http://i.imgur.com/c62G8.png

^ ^ this is too good 😆😆😆
So true actions speaks louder than words 😉 

Shona sig is beautiful 😳
She is gorgeous 

Luv her sooo much <333

ShiRan 😍😍😍

I love love love the ShiRan stuff <333

As usual their sigs came out so well 😳😳

http://i.imgur.com/dJrUd.png

http://i.imgur.com/ILqGc.png

^ ^ these 2 are my absolute favs 😳

Loved d text on both the sigs & d colouring is toooo good <333

Overall a wonderful update 

Luv ya 

Harshu <333

PS - For some weird reason my LIKE button is not working 😡
But I loved dis update 😳

Thanks so much Harshu. Am so glad you liked the ShiRan and Cricket ones!

This content was originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

love ur work jenny di specialy the kash work wish u could make mroe of dmg loved abhay and pia :)

Thanks so much hun! 

This content was originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBB UPDATEEE!! LOVED PKYEK&DMG ONES =D XXX

Thanks so much Sofia!!

This content was originally posted by: monty22

jenny 🤗

Amazing updates 👏
love ur previous updates on Indian cricket team...........😳
PKYEK , KaSh, DMG, SA siggies r nice 
i love most ShiRan & Indian cricket team siggies..........😃
text, colouring is fantastic. 👍🏼
keep it up.....

Thank you so much Monty! Your comments mean a lot and thanks for using the ShiRan ones!

This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

JENS! FAB stuff!! For me the India sigs are the BESTTTT. Love all of them!!! 
And omg, I was gonna tell you the text "We need actions not words!"

Soooo glad you used it, it looks great!!! Yuvi-Ponting one is epic!

Love the Shiran stuff as well.

-Ishita

Thanks so much Ishi! I love your stuff man.. I made another one on epic pic..<3 I cannot wait for wed.. come on come soon!

This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Glorious Indian cric. stuff, Jen. Just LOVE them and absolutely love the text. Splendid job once again.. will use soon :D

Shonaaa!! Pretty pretty Shona! LMFAO @ the text 🤣 Best siggy surely 😆 If you make it with some other pics of her, I am SURE to use it ;)

Love everything...you know you're a pro so what else to say ;)
Keep 'em coming!

Thank you so much Anku! Yes, I will def make it with some other pics, Since they were new, I used them, but will def make some Shona sigs soon.. <3

This content was originally posted by: starry.phoenix

out-stand-Ing updateeeeeeeeee..... b'ful Jenny [/QUOTE

Thanks so much Shikka! I am so glad you liked the update!