Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago

u know d sigs brought tears to my eyes...dey r like so beautiful and inspiring at d same time...d texts r too good👏....thnx for making dem..infact i loved all d sigs u have made on the indian cric team so far....though i couldn't comment before

2day i am just so nervous watching d match...hoping desp india wins....and d sigs just made my day..thnx jen🤗..def using😳

will comment on d prev update later....btw congrats on ur new gallery....and love u for making d mishal-shweta sig on my suggestion🤗
OMG. Rachel..!!! This siggy is SOO good...they were the best couple EVER!!!! The text is the best thing on the sig<33

ps.- Sorry Jen for the chatter in your gallery :p

thnx Anku😳...i know its an awesome sig...and d best moment too...just my favv...man i miss tiara sooo much:)..

PS: u can use it if don;t mind my name on it:)
Edited by maxliz - 13 years ago
Ahh, it was an intense passionate moment in TiaRa's journey..loved the scene! ☺️ Thankyouuu for allowing me to use itt...will use wen I change my dabba again...and no worries about the name..it's a pretty name and if someone asks, I ll just say I am Rachel ;)
Jenny The India siggies look great - would so use if I was supporting them in the world cup.

I was wondering if you were willing to make siggies using fan art??
Amazing updates hun<3 LOVE the cricket sigs<3 So beautiful<3
Thank you so much for my sig<3 Just love it..sorry I wasnt able to comment earlier and involving your updates..just been really busy:(
But thank you so much for it<3 LOVE it..will for sure use it again soon:)
Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm awaiting more sigs now!!! :D wohoooooooooooooo our men in blue rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WE WON🥳 I am going crazy crazy man,. I can't explain to you.  I woke up and then I must screamed for hours. Ahhhhh<3 Making the sigs right away.

This match was amazing. Listening to chak de India all day now.🤪
Agreee Jen!!!! OMG this euphoria isn't gonna die down easily! I'm on top of the world 🤪
Jenzieeeeeeee, come hereeee

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637799&TPN=55&#40646324