Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMFG a big RES! 😍 I will comment! <3
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YAY you are back to VMs, this one was one of your best ones indeed. The song was soo sad but you merged them soo well. Love it Jens.
Cess- thumbnail
Jens that was utterly depressing! ): 
That was utterly amazing as well! (: 

😆 It was brilliant! Amazing merging and just pretty much the choice of scenes. The song is amazing... there's like so many versions of aadat, but I've not heard this one. And the moment the tune came in...

Mushkilein jab bhi ajayengi
Dard had se guzar jayega
Koi gham na phir hoga mujhe
Agar khwabon mein tum aaoge

How brilliant are those lines? Seriously... very touchy! I love it! And the scenes you chose, it's just perfect. I loved the VM. We rarely have any ShiRan VMs, but whenever we get them, it turns out to be more than amazing.... Superb job Jens... I loved it. The colouring, everything along with it. Oh and Sugg: If you're doing another one on them sometime, Adat hai woh would be a nice one... Just because whenever I hear the song, i get the SidShi feeling to it for some reason! 😆 

As for Sigs... We'll wait till you get some inspiration back! Didnt you say you kinda had a blockage? o.O ... I love the VM as much as I love ur Sigs anyway.. so it's kinda a bonus for me! 😆

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much guys for all your comments on the update and on the VM. Love all of you!🤗

Well, I am going through a creativty block at the moment so until then, VM's will be as they are much easy to make as I go through the songs quite well.

I will be posting previews tonight of upcoming VM's, 2 ShiRan, one KaSh and One maaneet, so that's all I will be doing as well as posting the cricket sigs tonight<3 I got this awesome quote which I want to ultilize it:)

Thanks for always commenting guys. Ur comments truly mean a lot to me!
Cess- thumbnail
Why do I keep forgetting you're gonna update on Cricket?? It's like I always want to say I'm dying to see and use it, and then I forget! 🤔

Btw, tomorrow's match will stab me into 10 billion pieces, win or... win!  no but seriously, I am so nervous, I cant sit straight!! India better win!! Hopefully you will update before the match...? I feel dead thinking about it... *Sigh*
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my God....you have no idea how many HOURS I spent going through almost ALL your work. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! 
You are sooooo damn good! 
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your Shiran siggies/vm. SUPERB! 
YOu are so so so so so so so so TALENTED! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!! I will be visiting all the time now for updates =)
Keep rocking hun. 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Feel free to use

Love some of these sigs! Ahh, WE WILL SHINE!! WE have to win<3🥳 PRAY people!

If we win, there will be sigs, because then the biggest thing on this earth will happen , and Oh, I cannot wait to make sigs on that!

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Congoz on new shop........waiting for updates......
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
awesomee update Jenny..thou me nt a Kirkett taanaa phann.. bt love ur siigiess... cool blueeeee
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thank you guys:)

My creative blockage is slowly disappearing. made the most awesome ShiRan sig ever. quite pysched to see if i can make a better one, it must be a shiran craze, that their sigs turn out so well.

now gonna hunt for some remix stuff, pics in general, add other people into the update and if someone can, please PM me solo Shweta sigs.

I'll dig up AB pics.