Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Jenny u never fail to impress. Outstanding update hun!!! 

I seriously love all the siggies but my favs include

- the arjuhi kiss of love (colouring is awesome)
- the drashti with the kid is soooooooo adorable as u said in the siggy and how cute is that kid!  love the way it came out with the half black and white and half colour
- GURTI ones are my fav!! hot and sizzling end of. Will hopefully b using soon lol😳
- apart from the GURTI siggies i really loved the karan/kritika siggies and if i was a fan of them i would have used the ones u made esp the holi one - come out beautiful 
Stunning update Jens, KK ones are too cute especially the first one. Wooh at those GurTi ones, now those are some hot pics, they came out really good. Mahi-Mishal ones are rockinggg, they are one of the best from the update and ShiRan ones are as always simply mesmerizing, they never fail to impress. Oh and the PKYEK ones are too good, especially liking the Panchi-Sid siggy. Barun-Sanaya will totally make a great pair...love their siggy also.

Keep it up!
Reserved!  I dont know why I am reserving since I will be back in an hour, but will do it anyway! 😆... I haven't seen it all, but I did see a new ShiRan Sig floating in this page... So... 😆

Fab fab update Jenny!

I love, love, loveeee the Abhiya, Sid-Panchhi and Vivian sigs! Those 3 sigs are so adorable, especially the Sid-Panchhi one! Ahhh I am so using that! Keep making more on SP =) Love'em!

The Barun and Sanaya sig looks amazinggg! I think they might look cute together =) Which reminds me, how much I miss your mixed couple updates! OMGG the GurTi sigs are so HOT! The second one is my fav =) I dunno why I was expecting their performance to be longer and hotter...but it was still pretty hot!

I think the highlight of this update has to be the Karan-Kritika and Mishal-Mahi sigs! Those sigs have turned out so gorgeoussss! The colouring and styles look awesome!  

Jennnyyyy! Oh mi gosh, I am so so sorry I didn't comment on your previous two updates. Have been busy lately. Sorry sorry :-(

Anyway, I am so glad I made it in time for this absolutely stunning Update.

To begin with, the Arjun Arohi sigs are super Awesome. Like Brilliant is the word!

The PKYEK sigs are sooooo gorgeous. Really the coloring, the text, everything is so amazing. I loved the GurTi sigs a lot. Seems like a really hot and passionate dance!  Karan Kritika sigs are so cute! I love these two man. They have such amazing chemistry.The Drashti sig is damn cute and LRL are making me nostalgic now!

But the show stealers like always have to be the ShiRan ones, And, the Mahi Mishal ones. Brilliant work on them Jenny. The coloring is superb on all of them. Beautiful work :-)

Keep making such amazing sigs :D

Some special surprises for my ShiRan buddies on the way. I am gonna post few previews of upcoming VMs..😃 and one that I migth complete today.

No fret over it KaSh fans/Maaneet fans, there will be future VM's on them too. Just edited lots of vids today so it's gonna be fun.

No sig update for a while though I will update cricket sigs tomm.. Let's go India. Beat those Aussies!
ShiRan VM : My first long merge VM. Hope you all like it. Comments much appericated!!

Note: Please don't hit dislike button just cause you don't like the pair.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0L527rTRM[/YOUTUBE]

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0L527rTRM

Jenny I absolutely love the VM!!

Some brilliant scenes merged! And it really worked well with the song!
Jenny 🤗
uff finally u made VM on ShiRan.....i had seen ur Tujhe bhula diya VM on ShiRan. that was amazing.

love this VM. that's my fav song.....all scene r amazingly merged. editing work is also nice.

keep it up 👍🏼

Jennyyyyyyyyy

I love love love this VM <333

The merging & scene selection is BRILLIANT
It really worked well with the song 😊

My fav scenes are :

1. The starting scene <333
Those scenes were just amazing
2. The karvachauth scene which u ve merged from SR & KaSh times
3. Shilpa wearing the black short dress & Sid staring at her wid dreamy eyes 😍
4. Shilpa dancing in the rain