Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 10

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jenny - just saw the requests - and amazing stuff!! Esp the Arjuhi one! Soo cute!!

I continue with my request - once again whenever you get the chance you want to make one of Mishal&Mahhi Holi performance - i posted some caps in the pic gallery there:

(link: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1313256&TPN=122� )

sorry if im being bothersome - its totally up to you if you want to make one.

Other than that gorgeous sigs - looking fwd to ur next update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cess- thumbnail
Epppsss!! 

Can I simply say I just adooooreee my request! OMG! I just love how you made 2 versions for all the requests; although now, I ain't sure which one to use... πŸ€” πŸ˜† Gosh! Arjuhi are just soo adorable. I loved that scene so much, and I can't wait for the Holi episode coming up! But coming back to the sig, I just looove the colouring of both, and the text you use is sooo awesome! Especially the 'your'e the first and last thought everyday'... because that sooo is what Arjuhi is all about! They are adorable!

Everyone else's requests are gorgeous as well! Loved the colouring, and the b/w with it! (: As for the note, for some reason it made me smile!! πŸ˜† These days, it's been all ShiRan with FFs, VMs and sigs!! But everyone else - I'm prettyy sure - is missing your other stuff... especially the PKYEK. I haven't seen too many of the Piya-abhay from you in 3-4 updates. Or is it just me? πŸ€” I love your work anyway - it doesn't matter who's in it! πŸ˜† 

I'd love to see what you'd do for Arjuhi and Karnika! I am excited for that! πŸ˜† As for ShiRan... will wait till you update on them as well! =) 

P.S. thankooo for the req πŸ€—! I was actually thinking I wouldn't request, and I am soo glad I did! πŸ˜³

P.S.S. How's u tummy feeling? I hope it's better (:
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Jen 😳

All d requests r just Fab

Loved Cess request d most 😳

Looking forward to ur next update...
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg fab work as usual gorgeous update loved it would soem gurti or shiran stuff ;) in the future
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am really very slow, or you are too too fast. Or both 🀣 I just saw your longggg comment in my shop and realised I hadn't checked your shop since you opened it(;
LOVE LOVE LOVE the MG ones on the update on page 7 ((; The way you used the one pic in the first is utterly gorgeous, and the semi black and white plus the texture is STUNNING(:
again the second one, I'm amazed how well you use a single picture 😳 that is one adorable sig and I love the text plus the way you did it(: their expressions are SO cute in the third awehh!
And I LOVE the way you didn't blend in the last MG sig, and left the borders of the original pics; way too beautiful(;
I must mention how much I adore the texts you use on your Shiran sigs:: My favourite has to be the third, although I had a hard time choosing. Hahah I was just saying to Ashu how I need to improve on my vocab when I write long long comments for my fav sig makers(;
And ALL the requests on page 11 are absolutely gorgeous;
The Arjuhi one is beyond adorable<33 Devyani's req - the blue-ish colouring makes it stand out like anything, and the b/w version is beautiful too 😳 
In Aisha's req - the way you used the two pictures, and the colouring is to DIE for(;
The b/w version of Shona's req is my favourite of the two purely for that red lighting, BEAUTIFUL(:
Sneha's req came out really very well especially the way you've done the text<33
gorgeous update and I'm checking my dabba now πŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for your comments guys. Means a lot to me;) Mostly a big update with everyone mixed.

I didn't make any AA stuff yet guys, so sorry. I opened my PB account and went through the pics in order so sorry. but next update for sure;) and cricket stuff in the next one as well:)

Lots of b/w stuff and major creative blockage. hmm. I should take a break. I don;t like any of these except the only ShiRan ones;(

PS: I came up with a new fantasy - Gunjan and Chandu. Well, it's not Mayank so it cannot interfere with MN and well, I was thinking about naming her something else, like I wanted to do Sameera with Chandu but very less Sameera pics, so had no choice but do with Gunjan. SG fans, please don't mind.😳
Feel free to use

Abhiya:

Chand-Haseena: a funny one

Sharyuya-Misha:

Sukku:

Vivian:

ShiRan:

Chandu-Gunjan:

GurTi: More coming as the pics are too hot!

Mayank-Nupur:

Samrat-Gunjan:

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Jens! All the sigs are beautiful but my favorite was the Mayank-Nupur one 😳 the text was perfect for the caps you used! πŸ˜ƒ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jen

Awesome update !!

AbhiYa stuff is too good
Suku's sig is beautiful 😳 her smile is so cute 😊

Chandu & Gunjan one is cute. I loved d colouring

& as usual GurTi stuff is amazing ☺️☺️
Seriously no one can make better GurTi stuff den u πŸ˜ƒ

But as u know I am a li'll bias towards ShiRan πŸ˜‰
so my fav has to b d ShiRan one 😳

^ ^ this is soooooooo cute 😳😳
Loved d pics u ve used <3
The text & colouring is just PERFECT
Indeed SidShi were Beautiful Souls 😳

Others r good too πŸ˜ƒ

Luv ya <333

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hii Jennyy...wow totally im wordless...your creations are too fabulous and awesome. wow i left IF and came backk.. your creations are just getting better and better. and more gorgeous. i love them all especially from mjht ones. 

sugg: Arjun-Arohi from Kitani Mohabbat Hai and if i give you pictures, would you make some in your free time?

thankss and beautiful creations once again!! i love them all..
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyyy Black and white siggies .....I sooooooooooo love them ....hehehehe and I have to say this each one looks amazinggggggg in this update ....

Starting abhay piya ones .....they make an adorable pair man ...even with so much of anger and all Abhay still looks so innocent with piya ....that rarely happens πŸ˜³ and plus Abhay is the only character I loved in the show ....I don't watch it anymore ...but I can't help but compliment these two for their pairing ....they make a beautiful couple with rare qualities ....as in the characters not the actors πŸ˜† 

I seriously loved all of them but what was the best out of the lot was this one 

lolz it's not black and white but I like the soft colouring u gave it and also this style of urs is new I guess I haven't seen it before and it looks beautiful like this and also the text ....the text is so brilliant and so goes with them specially for Abhay it's perfect  ....😳

and also the Abhay siggy is hot hot hot ....specially the colouring man ....ur colourings are always  so gud and πŸ˜ both are so softy and smoothly blended ....can't help but drool over it πŸ˜†

Also the Shiran siggy ...again awesome colouring and the pics u used so effrtlessly blends and looks like one scene ...specially the text .....it defines the scene ..again the chandu and gunjan sigs are beautifully done...both the sigs look equally beautiful ...u sure u call this creativity blockage???and not creativity over flowing ????or maybe I have missed some of ur updates so yeah πŸ˜†

again the Gurti sigs are amazinggggggggg each one of them ....the pics were not of great qualities it seems but u made the best siggies out them ..and that takes a lot of hard work ...each one looks extremely cute and romantic ....I haven't seen the performance yet but this so makes me feel like watching it ....gotto search at YT now 

Fab Update Jenny .....Take care πŸ˜Š

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 13 years ago