Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

awesome update Jenny!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the first MG sggy the most!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg -  FANTABULOUS Update Jenny!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love all the maaneet ones - but the ShiRan ones are something eles!!!

You make the Sidra's FF come even more to life!!

Wow - i can imagine the pagent even more thu this sig - and Sids dazed expression - is soooo ishh! 😍😍😍😍

This one is gorgeous as well!!! 😍😍😍 - its like in the FF - Sid watches her all the time 😍😍

This one is my fav from this update - the coloring and blending is gorgeous - and the text is perfect! Seeing them together makes my herat flutter! πŸ˜ πŸ€ͺ ☺️ ❀️

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
damn gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cess- thumbnail
Eeekks... I feel like this is my request update! 🀣 Gosh ShiRan is soo amazing!

Okay, lemme start by saying the first maneet sig is one of your best one on them. Especially the colouring! It's damn gorgeous! Maybe it's the faded look, but the texture and everything is perfect! And I loved how you had the text slanted... Sugg: same colouring in your next ShiRan work!! πŸ˜†

Also loved the last sig on Maneet. It's really awesome how you had 4 frames... Loved the way you blended it and everything. It looks stunning! As for the ShiRan ones, you know I love it dont ya? πŸ˜† I looovveee the purple dress on Shilpa. Did you colour that (I read somewhere(πŸ€”) that you plan to... ) because it doesn't look coloured whatsoever! I looved the quote you used as well... It's like the perfect visual for the scene. I feel like I am watching a show. There are VMs, FFs and Sigs. How convenient and perfect is that for me?? πŸ˜†

I adore the second one. They both look amazing in it! And I love the text as well! I'd seen it in many sigs but it becomes more amazing by the day! The last one though, is my fav off the bunch! It's really pretty, plus it portrays exactly how Shilpa and Sid feels in the FF. Especially Sid. That confusion, and later - the realization. I actually cant wait till he realizes. Then the sigs for those will be just dreammy!! 

Amazing work Jen! I know, I say the same thing over and over again, but you see, my vocab has always been my weak link! 🀣 
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't even remember whether i congratulated you on your 13th galklery..i swear it was only just tha other day you had opened your previous gallery..you move fast with your updates hehe

Stunning update! brilliant sigs Jenz!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much guys for all your comments and love.😊

Last remaining reqs. Do not use if it's not urs.

Cess:

Luv_wacko:

Senorita:

Shona:

Sneha:
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ekkkkkk that arjuhi siggy ☺️ : cuteness defined.

damn jen, i feel like everytimei come here u always bring something new to the table..lovee all the other reqs