Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on the 13th one Jenz! 😃 
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the 13th Gallery Jenny 🤗   🤗   🤗

The Banner is really beautiful loved it ❤️

I just love love love ur Creations...They are simply mesmerizing n Magnificent....😳 ❤️

Keep Rocking Sweetz!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww I have seen ur previous updates and I think u rock... Keep the good work up!!😃
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow - 13th Gallery  - CONGRATS Jenny!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

may you open many more Gallerys!!! And yes you are the home of the massive updates - love the MaanEet Sig on Page 1!!

Keep rocking! and will look fwd to ur next update! *Mwah* 🤗
Cess- thumbnail
Jens.. why do you need to go to the hospital? Okay that sound like I'm totally interrogating... 🤣 But are you okay? Or is it just an ordinary check up?

Sorry... 😆 Just got a little worried for a sec there.... 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys.

Just a bit of a tummy problem. All is well, Reqs will def be done by tomm night.😊

Sorry for the delay guys!

PS: I am loving all the new ShiRan sigs everyone is making.. They are so amazing.. and I still need to make a mix on it, but Sidra, a specail note to you (Sidra2007- no one can beat you in your mixes!!)

PPS: Sidra, after reqs, I'l; def make some LT stuff. Is Mishal leaving? Cause I only watch the show for him.
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when are u updating jenny di :)
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww Jenny feel better soon!!! 🤗

and thank you sooooo much for liking my Vms!! Really means a lot - considering i love ur creations - be it sigs or VMs!!! Looking fwd to a ShiRan VM from you - loved the tujhe bhula diya one!!

and and LTL - yay also cant wait for some LTL sigs. The one you made on Mishal is amazing - i have it saved on my computer - and i love the text one it - good actor makes the character come to life...haiyee so true for MR! about him leaving - he mostly likely is - but when i have no idea - there is a new article every other day about him leaving - hopefully not anytime soon, cuz No MR = No Dutta = No LTL and thanks for making more LTL sigs!

Looking fwd to ur next update! 😃
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
love u jenz!!! congo for 7th shop....hopefully u will have many more!! keep ROCKING!! !I know I m a big fan of urs!! mwahh
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all so much for your comments. Have only few requests to complete and then will def be posting an update along with it and then will mostly be after MJHT updates often. MJHT is back on TV Asia here, and I watch it regularly despite watching it before and been watching YT with MJHT as well. Miss that show. One show that didn't drag and entertained us till the end;)🤗 and almost all characters weren't butchered, minus MN, who were butchered from the wayy beginning, but no one left, no faces were changed and basically when it ended, it concluded logically and not illogical. whops, too much stuff. Anyhow. thank you all so much for your support;) Love love you all!