Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
The CVS are trying to capture the Holi episode charm from CB1 and hence the rush to get Dev and Radhika together IMMEDIATELY.

The disjointedness has started early to grab ratings, letting the story fall to the wayside.  Ab aage kya hoga is the right question to ask, not for the story but for the show!

Chipak is right, no God can save this story if the PH and the channel are hell-bent on airing this show for TRPs, cricket or no cricket!
Originally posted by chipak

I didnt say that love at first sight is not here..but in CB1 the exeuction is very well. infact in one episode only i was head over heels in love with show. the problem is they are not able to eshtablish the same connection in here so far. reason same thing worked in CB1  is they were able to show Radev feelings clearly, here its all amiguous. its looking superficial so far...to avoid that they cud hav developed this whole track slowly........

and in second thought it looks they chnaged some story..something they did maybe some more insight is needed here but thats my feeling coming😕 

Seema on your highlighted part........this is what I have been feeling too.........I mean changing the story.
Originally posted by gardes

The CVS are trying to capture the Holi episode charm from CB1 and hence the rush to get Dev and Radhika together IMMEDIATELY.

The disjointedness has started early to grab ratings, letting the story fall to the wayside.  Ab aage kya hoga is the right question to ask, not for the story but for the show!

Chipak is right, no God can save this story if the PH and the channel are hell-bent on airing this show for TRPs, cricket or no cricket!

Who knows the channels main intention of starting CB in this topsy turvey way during the cricket season (World cup followed by IPL) might have been that it will be difficult for any new serial with a new lead pair to establish themselves during this time period.............so why not start CB2 with Avinash and Rubina..........they have their strong fan following who will give some TRP atleast and then at the end of 4-5 months when the story has been completely destroyed.....again stop the show and start a new show from scratch.ZEE tv and its manipulators are quite capable of thinking this....So both the channela dn PH will gain.
Originally posted by misti73

Who knows the channels main intention of starting CB in this topsy turvey way during the cricket season (World cup followed by IPL) might have been that it will be difficult for any new serial with a new lead pair to establish themselves during this time period.............so why not start CB2 with Avinash and Rubina..........they have their strong fan following who will give some TRP atleast and then at the end of 4-5 months when the story has been completely destroyed.....again stop the show and start a new show from scratch.ZEE tv and its manipulators are quite capable of thinking this....So both the channela dn PH will gain.

In that case only one option is left petition for CB3😆 eventhough me laughing but this very thought of cheating on viewers/cast/crew gave me chills.....Better this not be the case else me will book ticket to mumbai n blast them..
 Quite a  valid point here.. May be this is the reason of moving so fast with half cooked tracks and with going on changes in the story-line...Yes keeping the half of essence of CB1,  means main lead. title,and Kanha...Wish should not be true as it again will be betrayal on Zee, part.
Thanks for sharing, guess it is cricket world cup. Hope they recover  soon, Choti Bahu is doing alright for a new show. A lot of serials have f seen drops this week. Hoping that Choti Bahu will come in top ten soon 😊
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Quite a  valid point here.. May be this is the reason of moving so fast with half cooked tracks and with going on changes in the story-line...Yes keeping the half of essence of CB1,  means main lead. title,and Kanha...Wish should not be true as it again will be betrayal on Zee, part.

Neerja, much as I write unflattering posts about CB2, I came into this with an open mind, thinking I cannot let the past drive my current viewing.  Alas, I cannot help myself.  Every time I watch, I spot gimmicks, the story jumping around like a novice using a pogo stick.  If they see us writing negatively in IF, they throw in gimmicks like Kanha encounters, Bawre Naina bg music, and now Teri Har Jhalak, bg music, Dev and Radhika for entire episodes.

For people who are watching for Dev and Radhika and now Avinash and Rubina chemistry, it may suffice.  For someone like me, looking for more depth in the show, I have yet to find something that makes me run home and catch the episode as I did early on in CB1.  Sorry to say, I usually catch a repeat late at night and am fast asleep into the first few mins. of the airing.

Yet again, the PH and the channel are making the same mistake of having Avinash and Rubina carry the show on their shoulders and for what?  TRPs.  It is so evident even to a not so frequent watcher like me!  For Gods sake, I am looking for consistency and interest and my need as a viewer is not factored into this show.  I pity the actors who have to deal with all this crap from the CVs.

Ahh......combination of world cup and poor script writing........lets see whether they hear the wake up call. 
OMG, i was just thinking the same thing. since CB2 started, it has been a little bland, with some reptitiveness in every episode. 
i dont want to offend the fans, but since its debut week, CB 2 has been slipping and i blame the channel and PH for taking the viewers for granted. almost every episode is the same, if the urge to watch is not there, people flick the channel.

after the 9-10 pm i think 7:30 is the most competitive of all. CB2, SGP, pratha, all have famous, popular actresses, so WAKE-UP CVS!!!!!

that said, cricket is causing the ratings to dip as well...

Ahh......combination of world cup and poor script writing........lets see whether they hear the wake up call. 
I toally agree... 😃.. how r u misti? 😃
😲 oh no whats happening?