Tvr Ratings from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chipak

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plotπŸ˜•

Seema in CB1 also it was the same for Dev in one glance he was head over heals in love and was looking for his dream girl Radhika was feeling why he keeps looking at her and why she sees something in his eyes. but yes just because the holi episode is round the corner we feel it rushed up anyway after this song and dance of today lets see how the show goes and other shows in the same time slot also fell I wamt to wait and watch.
Originally posted by chipak

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plotπŸ˜•

Yes they are rushing for Holi to get the quick TRP........but then this one month rush is also there.....don't know whether they are again going to rush afterwards to bring all the characters to oneplace ..........or there is a twist so this one month birthday part will be maintained and Dev-Radhiaks story will go on slowly.....but that might mean that their story might have changed.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
yes i think so too that they will be number one after holi special.....so excited to see it...
Originally posted by misti73

Although colors show has also slid down massively..much more than CB2, the top shows slide is not that much (rank 14 as opposed to top10)........the reason being that they have a good script and the audience are attached to all the characters..........they love the characters.........not only the main leads but also the supporting cast. Cricket does have a part but to me it seems that it is not the only reason. Cricket has actually given them the breathing space which they should be utilising to get their acts straight.

Misti

Infact when the children were performing I think the audience were liking the story track as it was bit new now this hurry and completely ignoring the PF also seems to be one aspect, then rushing the RaDev love story. areh meri gaadi nahi choot rahi jara dheere chaloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† they can still have the songs and dances as dream sequence. anyway we have to wait and watch how the story proceeds now only 8000 households r being taken into account future we will have 20000 households as samples for the TAM and TRP ratings πŸ˜• so till then whatever r the ratings.
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti

Infact when the children were performing I think the audience were liking the story track as it was bit new now this hurry and completely ignoring the PF also seems to be one aspect, then rushing the RaDev love story. areh meri gaadi nahi choot rahi jara dheere chaloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† they can still have the songs and dances as dream sequence. anyway we have to wait and watch how the story proceeds now only 8000 households r being taken into account future we will have 20000 households as samples for the TAM and TRP ratings πŸ˜• so till then whatever r the ratings.

Ahh so tthey are finally increasing the sampling number? I did read about it but was not sure whether they are going to impliment it or not...........so then afterwards the scenario will again change.....
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Seema in CB1 also it was the same for Dev in one glance he was head over heals in love and was looking for his dream girl Radhika was feeling why he keeps looking at her and why she sees something in his eyes. but yes just because the holi episode is round the corner we feel it rushed up anyway after this song and dance of today lets see how the show goes and other shows in the same time slot also fell I wamt to wait and watch.

I didnt say that love at first sight is not here..but in CB1 the exeuction is very well. infact in one episode only i was head over heels in love with show. the problem is they are not able to eshtablish the same connection in here so far. reason same thing worked in CB1  is they were able to show Radev feelings clearly, here its all amiguous. its looking superficial so far...to avoid that they cud hav developed this whole track slowly........

and in second thought it looks they chnaged some story..something they did maybe some more insight is needed here but thats my feeling comingConfused 
Edited by chipak - 13 years ago
Seema I agree that they have to go slow with this love track sometimes this does not appear as ek nayi prem Kahani kabhi kabhi purani bhi lagati hai.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
 In CB1 story was moving in steady pace with no hurry .....But here  the  track is going very fast...But depends they can convert one day in to one month....
Originally posted by neerjashingla

In CB1 story was moving in steady pace with no hurry .....But here  the  track is going very fast...But depends they can convert one day in to one month....

Neerja sau baat ki ek baat (means in nutshell one thing..) Cvs does not know when to rush and when to go slow. What needs to be shown which is important to viewers and what is evident and need not be shown again n again n agin....

Seema I agree that they have to go slow with this love track sometimes this does not appear as ek nayi prem Kahani kabhi kabhi purani bhi lagati hai.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  but putija we all wanted Radev- pyaar ki nayi kahani but with these many glaring similarities upper se not even coming close to past stds is what i m worried...hopefully they surprise us with something unique