Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
my heart sank on seeing this, why is the trp so low, cb2 is not doing that bad, 
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks.
So because of World Cup the ratings have decreased.SGP has 2.74 ratings and Pratha has 1.1 ratings(competetor shows).I hope this week ratings will increase because there was no India match and also there is Holi Mahaepisode. 
Edited by -pratyasha- - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov for posting TAMs..

Oh no what is this from 3.5 to 2.8 to 1.9.----16 to 21 to 23

I would like to believe its cricket fever only but i m afraid to say with Cricket, competition. and shoddy screenplay there isnt much we can expect than this....it should now ring a bell...No god can help in this. its only creatives/channel can come out with some solution...

Edited by chipak - 13 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
thats not a good news guys..😭
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

World cup  is the reason for this rating as it  is at  7.30pm....Hope it will be get good ratings After WC , as india is cricket starved country...Thanks Challov for the article...Yes one thing i would like to say Gimmicks can raise the  TRP for small time but for a long time gains need a strong content based script..

for 7:30 if only world cup is reason then i would like to know how other shows in same slot is doing.. (SP or colors or any other channels having show at that time???). All we know is they are rushing to one point leaving many in confusion..Radev episodes were fun to watch but then i was not able to connect with that..one epi they meet, Dev decides Rads is her love, nxt day spend a day together, njoy, then sachhai befalls on rads, she ignores dev, then dev bahiving adament that she is her frd.....i mean ths is alllogical in a flow as well but the problem is they are making it look farce..jaldi ka kam shaitan ka hota hai and that is what CVs did ..the only reason iwanted to RUSH to holi..infact it would hav been much better had they gone for Radev celebrating holi, develping some strong bond and then all the CB selection and rads internal turmoil..asmanjas...this sudden move of tracks is leaving a normal viewer dazed and looking for more clarity in plot😕
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Star Cricket's Toppers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 1 06/03/2011 Sun 6:34 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-22 IRE/IND 5.44
2 2 12/03/2011 Sat 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-29 IND/SA 5.4
3 6 09/03/2011 Wed 6:21 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-25 NED/IND 3.32
4 26 08/03/2011 Tue 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-24 NZ/PAK 1.89
5 34 06/03/2011 Sun 6:01 PM L/T PHILIPS CRICKET EXTRA MID 1.47
6 39 11/03/2011 Fri 6:09 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-28 ENG/BAN 1.41
7 44 10/03/2011 Thu 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-26 SL/ZIM 1.22
8 81 07/03/2011 Mon 6:39 PM L/T ICC WC-11 M-23 KEN/CAN 0.76

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

YOU CAN SEE THE TOP TWO AND 6TH HAVE GONE TO CRICKET AND 4TH AND 5TH SLOT TO ZEE SO CHEER UP AS THIS IS NOT PERMANENT AND IPL DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS WORLD CUP WHERE ITS BETWEEN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.😛😊

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After seeing the ratings, my only heartfelt request to cvs, channel, ph tht please, dont be in a hurry to develop love story tht to after first meeting... ok, dev is in love wid rads bt i want rads to take time to fall in love, i mean her reaction and response to dev in yesterday epi was wht i wanted to see... i hope they cary this for few more episodes... fallng in love jst in first meetng isnt workng out.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Seema  about PH rushing the tracks....It was really odd that second time Radhika meets a stranger and tells him that there is some  divine connection between them  ....How come you say all this to a stranger when you know nothing about him.....Out spoken does not mean you blurt out  your thoughts in one meeting  as you know nothing about him ,...Think this all about divine connection conversation .should have taken after few meetings.....But Creatives does not have time as have to meet some  supposed  deadline, so along with Dev Radhika moving  in fast lane... world cup can effect for time being but thats no excuse as its clear rushing Dev Radhika.s track is done only because of Holi...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Although colors show has also slid down massively..much more than CB2, the top shows slide is not that much (rank 14 as opposed to top10)........the reason being that they have a good script and the audience are attached to all the characters..........they love the characters.........not only the main leads but also the supporting cast. Cricket does have a part but to me it seems that it is not the only reason. Cricket has actually given them the breathing space which they should be utilising to get their acts straight.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago