Users

Frequent Posters

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

this is same as in chand chupa badal mein,,,

after virens entry sid's lead character has been ignored

yes!such a weird thing.Now in chand chupa badal mein viren is the main lead.And the lead became a normal character who will have very very screen space and dialogues.
  Ekta kapoor shouldn't bring personal life issues into professional matter.She didn't invite vivan desai and his girlfrnd for a party shows her nature.
 She must change.never expected such a thng from her.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All thanks to our KEKTA mam...
In every serial she need a slave .If you have guts to retort back then be prepare to throw out nd this is what exactly happen here so if it is her decision then for me show is over...I am not able to love this pair sid -piya...😑
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

i comply wid u totally!

i also feel dat abhay's character needs variation..!

n he z being sidelined.. i want more of abhay n positivity in abhay..! :)

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: janu1610

All thanks to our KEKTA mam...
In every serial she need a slave .If you have guts to retort back then be prepare to throw out nd this is what exactly happen here so if it is her decision then for me show is over...I am not able to love this pair sid -piya...😑

agree..altough..i like sid very much....but seeing him replacing abhay......noooooooo..every character has his/her own importance.........i think..i'l leave the show..if vivian leaves.....
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Simrita2010

LOL you are sooo right you crack me up im litually rolling on the floor right now🀣

Lolzz thanks and glad I made you laugh.πŸ˜ƒ
Seriously , pkyek has lost it now.πŸ˜•πŸ€£

@angel_ksg4ever : Yeah poor Abhay.Infact poor Abhiya , we need more of their scenes now.Its really irritating when a story is being dragged since months.πŸ€”
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@princezz22........i totally agree with u....they are spoiling the image of show....from day1 of the show..i was in doubt that its ekta's show..so everything wont remain the same....yet i started watching it..nd it attracted me..like other shows of ekta........but now..its a mess....abhiya shud confeess their love now......😭
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

@princezz22........i totally agree with u....they are spoiling the image of show....from day1 of the show..i was in doubt that its ekta's show..so everything wont remain the same....yet i started watching it..nd it attracted me..like other shows of ekta........but now..its a mess....abhiya shud confeess their love now......😭

Yes its better to have 1 month of short rememberable story rather than having oen year of dragged serial.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Ekta seriously should stop dragging her show.
She is ruining the characters of Abhay-Piya.
She already has ruined Kabir's character.😭Showing him good for nothing.He just comes and disappears in the serial.πŸ˜•
Now Abhay has nothing except to say to Sid 'You can't take Piya'.
There should be character groW*H of both Abhay and Piya and their love story should proceed/
However , full copy from TVD also has affected the fans alot.We needed an original story not a copied one.πŸ₯±
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree wid u completely.  like Sid too, but for me Abhay ll always come first, Abhay and Abhiya were d sole reason and still r, for which I watch the show. But these days, he is being sidelined, and as us aid, he is not given good lines, as well as good scenes too. So, for me, PKYEK has become slightly boring.

n Kabir too remains gayab mostly, he is evena bsent from exams! i shld hv known tht Ekta ends up spoiling best of shows.
Edited by chahat4u - 13 years ago
joker101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

this is a million doller question......πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

really though......it makes me wonder  πŸ€”........hahaha......infact, it makes my entire house wonder...lolz

-Hooda
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah very true....πŸ˜’
nowadays they show very less of abhay....and more of sid...! sid is awesome but we need abhiya too...!