Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree.. uffffff yeh kya ho raha hai is serial mein ???? ðŸ˜¡ 
No Abhay, no Abhiya, no good dialogues... ðŸ˜¡ Hope pehle jaisa ho... 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly I am going to make same topic. But then noticed ur topic. I am totally agree with usha. This is I think ekta's plan. She is promoting sid more. She wants to make him the lead. That's why she is gradually decreasing abhay's part so that when she replace Viv nobody can complain. But she must know that we want more abhiya scenes and only Viv is abhay for us. No tactic of her can change our views. If she shows less abhiya scenes we dont need much time to change the channel which will help to drop the trp.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

y u forget this is Ekta show .....n here even Sid can be hero of late.....hope Cvs r not listening😆

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...i think abhay's character is being sidelined...they are giving more screen space to sid....it is sad...expect ekta do such things, her way or highway...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
idk what is happening 2 the show...less abhiya..less college fun....im dont know what the heck is going on.plus new characters are makin competition in the show...can they just reveal ASAP that shaurya is gay?
meetdolphin thumbnail
it's true these days abhiya scenes are so less and there were lots of  discussions we had in the forum. It's talked about that reel Vs real is different but now we all can see the difference in the show and it seems reel and real is related now...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well guys if reel and real related in the show than we would not have SidChi scenes.....vahbiz is clearly in every scenes even though she is a parellel lead......and of course most of her scenes are with siddhant and not vivian.....

i don't thing the real affecting the reel....its the CVs suffering with amnesia forgetting what is the plot and who are the main leads....

on second thoughts i think vivian is on break....he is been working too long with no rest...i think he took some leave or not feeling well...its so visible on-screen that he looks pale...i think due to lack of stress he might not be feeling well....

abhay will bounce back....its again festival month....so lets keep hope and we will get to see our dashing vampire abhay raichand
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm completely infuriated by the fact that Ekta isn't giving Vivian the space he deserves. He's being totally pushed aside from the show!
Now, I don't know why this is happening, n I don't want to arouse any unwanted rumours, but Ekta better stop sidelining him! If it's something personal, then she better sort it out in her personal life and not let it influence her professional decisions! What in the world is happening wid pkyek??
Ok, don't get me wrong guys...I'm not saying that give the whole show to vivu...I'm just saying that there ought to be a balance, and nowadays, that balance simply isn't there! N not to mention, that the story isn't moving AT ALL! Gosh! Since how many days has sid been trying to get Piya? N how many days has abhay just threatened Sid! I mean, c'mon Abhay! Kuch karo ab! arghhh! It's getting very frustrating yaar... :(
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So truuue !! ðŸ˜­ where is Abhiya scenes 😡? 
where is the charm in this serial ?!! ðŸ˜­
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah true.
Every character repeats one dialogue continuously but Sid has very fresh dialogues in each episode.
Abhay and Piya has same dialogues.
Abhay tells to piya 'Leave me alone!!'
Piya runs after abhay every time.
Abhay always says to Sid 'You can't take Piya from me'.
Kabir is now like driver of Piya.🥱
And Misha thinks about Shaurya.
Shaurya thinks about Shankar.
Shankar thinks about Misha.
Sid thinks about Piya.
Piya thinks about Abhay.
All they do is THINK , THINK & THINK.😕🤣
🤣🤣