isnt abhay being sidelined....??

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
although,abhay is the lead actor of the show....yet,it seems that he is being sidelined these days..... no doubt..sid is awesome..nd he needs screen space for his character's establishment nd it is also bringing the history of leads in to light........but....it shud not be forgotten that....the lead is the lead.... abhay now seems like a confuse nd pitiable chatacter..who just looks at sid..his plans....nd repeats 2or 3 dialouges daily..i will not let u take piya away from me....leave us alone sid..i will fight for piya.. etc etc.....is it the way..the hero deals????.....
              more over..we all say that abhay,piya nd others repeat the same lines.....but the lines given to sid are fresh..unique nd mind blowing......then why arnt the writers giving some attention to other characters' lines??????
           abhay's character needs variation nd some +ve energy.. he shud not feel helpless before sid..after all he knows that piya loves him......
plz..ny1 dnt take me wrong....i m also a sid fan....but its all that i felt.....no offence to ny1....m really very sorry.. if i hurt ny1's feelings........

Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya i agree wid u and ita high tym dat we need to see some action frm abhay's side
angel_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

ya i agree wid u and ita high tym dat we need to see some action frm abhay's side

exactly......i feel sad for abhay....sid is dominating......
usha786 thumbnail

yes you are right i think cv wants to make sidharth as a lead character, now days they are showing like they have to show abhay because he is lead character. he dialogues are very less, and ekta and cv giving him very less screen space. and abhiy scene very less.

may is there any personal problem, i came to know that ekta don't like vivian so she wants to replace him so she wants to create interest in sidharth not abhay. so cv and ekta giving screen space to sidharth not abhay to creating interest in sidharth in future if vivian replace or leave this show that time trp will not effect. some times we think is there any personal problem in visu off screen relation so they are avoiding work face to face, because abhiya scene is very very less.

previously he was so worried regarding piya's safety, did you remember, he went hostel at night as a body guard after piya's accident. but what now days. piya used to come night at hostel, in previously episode in day time he used to say "chalo mai tumhe hostle chod deta hoo" but what are he doing in now days. he knows his evil brother is around piya, he is evil he can hurt her any time. he wants snatch piya from abhay to hurt piya and abhay.

but "abhay piya ko hurt kar raha hai, jisse piya abhay se door challee jaye, and piya coming to close sidharth, "agar abhay ko piya ke pass jane mai problem hai because he is vamp. then sidharth bhee to vampire agar piya sidharth ke close ja saktee hai to abhay ke close hone mai kya problem hai, and sidharth ke itne affairs hai human ladies ke sath, then why abhiya can't together. what is the problem i think vivian wants to leave this show or ekta wants to replace this show or may be other personal problem so cv and ekta making abhay line character.

if such thing happing then cv and ekta should not ruin this serial's story and make happy ending this show.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It definitely looks like the Character of Abhay is being sidelined considering the last few week's episodes... for whatsoever reasons. Whether it is because of Ekta's dislike to his choice of Girlfriend or the actor's other assignments ...the CT's have ruined his character.
angel_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

yes you are right i think cv wants to make sidharth as a lead character, now days they are showing like they have to show abhay because he is lead character. he dialogues are very less, and ekta and cv giving him very less screen space. and abhiy scene very less.

may is there any personal problem, i came to know that ekta don't like vivian so she wants to replace him so she wants to create interest in sidharth not abhay. so cv and ekta giving screen space to sidharth not abhay to creating interest in sidharth in future if vivian replace or leave this show that time trp will not effect. some times we think is there any personal problem in visu off screen relation so they are avoiding work face to face, because abhiya scene is very very less.

previously he was so worried regarding piya's safety, did you remember, he went hostel at night as a body guard after piya's accident. but what now days. piya used to come night at hostel, in previously episode in day time he used to say "chalo mai tumhe hostle chod deta hoo" but what are he doing in now days. he knows his evil brother is around piya, he is evil he can hurt her any time. he wants snatch piya from abhay to hurt piya and abhay.

but "abhay piya ko hurt kar raha hai, jisse piya abhay se door challee jaye, and piya coming to close sidharth, "agar abhay ko piya ke pass jane mai problem hai because he is vamp. then sidharth bhee to vampire agar piya sidharth ke close ja saktee hai to abhay ke close hone mai kya problem hai, and sidharth ke itne affairs hai human ladies ke sath, then why abhiya can't together. what is the problem i think vivian wants to leave this show or ekta wants to replace this show or may be other personal problem so cv and ekta making abhay line character.

if such thing happing then cv and ekta should not ruin this serial's story and make happy ending this show.

yeah..we can doubt..that cvs are thinking to make sid the lead....but who will accept it????
angel_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

It definitely looks like the Character of Abhay is being sidelined considering the last few week's episodes... for whatsoever reasons. Whether it is because of Ekta's dislike to his choice of Girlfriend or the actor's other assignments ...the CT's have ruined his character.

may be there are some personal issues..but cvs will hav to think logically.. they are spoiling abhay's image....sid is proving himself far better than him....even i m impressed by sid....poor abhay.....not fair that is being done to him........
usha786 thumbnail
what ever but when ever they show abhiya like "jaberdastee dikha rahe hai, did you notice where he was telling her about common wealth game in a harsh manner, if cv wants this scece may be so good but what is this, he is indirectly telling her, (he was referencing kabir not piya) "jaise piya ne deny kiya ho, don't talk to me. what is this.
angel_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

what ever but when ever they show abhiya like "jaberdastee dikha rahe hai, did you notice where he was telling her about common wealth game in a harsh manner, if cv wants this scece may be so good but what is this, he is indirectly telling her, (he was referencing kabir not piya) "jaise piya ne deny kiya ho, don't talk to me. what is this.

yeah..dnt know wats the matter..but its affecting the show.....no abhiya scene is shown properly.... its disappointment for their fans........😭
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think , its again Reel VS Real for Abhay , thats why , he is sidelined, so sad....😭