Uttaran

This is the mast future track

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then Ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying lies and veer is impotent'' but the real fact that ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report in front of all the family member ''that I am not a impotent and this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
''then we seen damini's face what a face this is the real treat for damini....................'
dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'
AS MAY BE AFTER THIS FIASCO I AM SEIRIOUSLY FEELING VERY BAD FOR ICHCHA REALLY VERY BAD BUT IT IS A VERY REAL AND EXECELLENT TREAT FOR DAMINI A KIND A WOMEN.......
I MOSTLY AND HEARTLY HATED DAMINI'S CHARACTER...........
SHE COULD BE NEVER THINKS ANOTHER CHILD AS BEFORE OR AFTER OF YOUR CHILD..............
SHE IS MOST WROST AND UNGRATEFULL CHARACTOR OF THIS SERIAL.............Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then Ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying lies and veer is impotent'' but the real fact that ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report in front of all the family member ''that I am not a impotent and this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
''then we seen damini's face what a face this is the real treat for damini....................'
dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'
AS MAY BE AFTER THIS FIASCO I AM SEIRIOUSLY FEELING VERY BAD FOR ICHCHA REALLY VERY BAD BUT IT IS A VERY REAL AND EXECELLENT TREAT FOR DAMINI A KIND A WOMEN.......
SHE COULD BE NEVER THINKS ANOTHER CHILD AS BEFORE OR AFTER OF YOUR CHILD..............
SHE IS MOST WROST AND UNGRATEFULL CHARACTOR OF THIS SERIAL.............

🤣some body help me out,i am falling unable to control
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
varun the cvs dont like nice things to happen to us so dont hope for something so grand. Waise bhi i dont watch liar Damini.
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'

varun i hv written my views on this track on d other thread.....but yes this is possible dat veer replaced d reports to save ichha from pain...but i would love a track where tappu n raghu r happy 2gether in future n it doesnt matter to dem if it is revealed dat child is of veer.😊
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

varun the cvs dont like nice things to happen to us so dont hope for something so grand. Waise bhi i dont watch liar Damini.

i dunno why damini lies to erself like ichcha.. for both of d ladies i would say first stop lying to yourself n den to tappu n others,😊
varun.tap thumbnail

Yup i also thinks creative never shown like that grand but really i seen damini's face in that condition bahut jaida hate karta hu usse sab se jaida.......
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinju02

Damini is expressing and doing her job of responsible mother, she knows very well how cheap Nani and Tapori can go upto to get Veer and Bundela pariwar and to kill Icha's happiness.

What did ur dear Tapori did when Nani bashes Icha further and tells that now she will make Veer to sit in front of her everytime by doing this drama of injury, inspite knowing that Veer has married to Iccha why she wanted to follow them to their room, if she has atleast a bit of shame in herself and inspite spending a night with a stranger she is still trying her level best to get Veer back which is actually not hers from the day she is married, married by cheating, marriage consumption by raping, conceived by stranger person.  She is not too small baby that she is very innocent and not aware of what is happening.

👏👏👏

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'

wow,kia baat he 😆sirf aap hi sahi sochte he😉
tani_thk thumbnail

🤣🤣srk ji thanx for u funny posts@  bold _what is the definition of nice thing according to u????🤣🤣u mean to say that they need  to make evil win🤣 dream on😆
🤣Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani_thk

🤣🤣srk ji thanx for u funny posts@ bold _what is the definition of nice thing according to u????🤣🤣u mean to say that they need to make evil win🤣 dream on😆
🤣

👍🏼