Madhuri money doesn't grow on treesπŸ˜†
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Madhuri needs a reality check

TNN | Mar 24, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Sonakshi Sinha|Shah Rukh Khan|Madhuri Dixit|Aamir Khan
Madhuri Dixit
An actress of Madhuri Dixit's generation has been laughing ever since she heard that she wants five crore for a film, and only wants to work with Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir. 

In between bouts of laughter she says, "These Khans are not even ready to work with the Bipashas and the Ranis anymore. They want to be paired with actresses like Anushka and Sonakshi etc. 

So Madhuri needs a reality check. Also someone needs to inform her that no one in his right mind will pay her five crore. One crore is all that she will get." She has more chances of winning more if she goes on KBC! 
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whi could this actress bee ? sridevi seems to be the only one who culd be jealous of madhuri. sridevi is like 10 yrs older than madhuri right? but thats the name i can think of for that article
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i do love madhuri, but c'mon... you have to be realistic... you can't ride on your success of previous years... equations change... when she came in, she also replaced someone... and later on, she was replaced...

even the khans will be replaced eventually... for now, they get huge sums because the producers are willing to invest in them...

and no, i don't see how she deserves it right NOW when she has not much of a pull at the box office... that will be determined by her last few movies... better actress or not is out of the question... the price any actor or actress is paid depends on whether you can bring in the crowds or not... as simple as that....

as much as i love her, she does need a reality check....!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Madhuri Dixit wants 5 crores for a movie. 

^  so does Rekha!

----

sounding like the minimum fare of the Rickshaw-Pullers!