Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello frnds...here I'm with the first part of this SS...I hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for my mistakes...

green- Nupur

blue- Mayank

red- Sania

black- dialogues and third person view

Do you have any idea how much shit happened around us every day……and believed me marriage was the best one ……and you knew what, here I was attending that shit I meant someone's marriage……usually I never attended any marriage…..but thanked to my mom today I was here…….actually it was my mom's friend's daughter marriage….and as usual I had no intention to attend it…..but you knew  this time I wanted some mental peace…..recently I had finished my exam and my vacation was going on…..but if I didn't attend this marriage my mom would make sure that these vacation days would become one of those worst days of my life with her non stop blabber……so for my own sake I was attending this marriage…..but I thought this was one of my worst decision of my life to attend this marriage……I couldn't understand what was more annoying…….my heavy dress….the loud noise…….or this thought that two people was going to commit suicide.. I meant going to get married…whatever….but this shit had only one good…….the food….as a foodie I loved to eat food…so taking an advantage of this torture and tasting some yummy food I was going to the place where the food served……while I was tasting some yummy food someone patted my shoulder…….and I turned around…It was Sania…. I was surprised to see her there…..not for that she was attending a marriage….for her it must be the most important things of life to get married…….but I was surprised to see her this marriage…. I didn't want anymore torture now….it was enough…..

Sania: Hi Nupur…..tum yaha?

Nupur: ha…meri phuti kismat (talking under her breathe)……actually this is my mom's friend's daughter marriage….so I'm here…and you?

Sania: I'm on groom's side…he is one of my school friend….B/w as I know you don't fond of attending marriage ..toh achanak is sahdi main kaise a gayi……soch badal gaye hey kya?

Nupur: no sweetheart……..meri soch aj bhi wohi hey jo kal tha……mujhe koyi shokh nehi tha iss shit attend karne ki…par kya kare humesha wo nehi hota jo hum chahe…..

Sania: Nupur…….how could you?

Nupur: arre maine kya kiya?

Sania: tumne shadi ko shit kaha…….it's enough Nupur..pehle tumne pyar ko crap kaha  aur ab shadi….Nupur tum aise kaise keh sakte ho?

Not again……God this marriage was not enough that you added a new torture….now Sania was going to start her lecture…….please God……and finally God listened my prayer and he sent some one…..when Sania was going to start her lecture and I was thinking to dig a hole on that place to bury myself a knight was coming in his shinning armor………

Could anyone tell me why people got married…..I meant who had minimum sense never wanted to get married….after all who wanted to die in this world…..I knew that it was obvious truth that we must die one day…….but who wanted to die twice…I meant marriage was the end of happiness and without happiness how could someone live…so it was one kind of death……but who could understand this…maximum people of this world wanted to die happily….so they got married…..and right now I was attending something like this……I was attending one of my friend's marriage…… truthfully said I had no interest in the marriage……I was here because of two reason…..One was my friend's sake….and other which was quite interesting was in marriage there was many beautiful girls with whom I could flirt….so here I was searching for a beautiful chick…..and my eyes caught someone….she was standing one of my school friend, Sania…..she was in my school…..she was a really sweet girl and one of my good friend….I never flirted with her because I knew she was so sensitive when it was about heart….but right now with whom she was standing I could flirt with her…Mayank….go for it….I told to myself and went to them…….

Mayank: Hi Sania……

Sania: arre Mayank? What a pleasant surprise….kitne din baad mile hey.kaise ho?

Mayank: main toh thik hoon…..toh tum bolo kya chal raha hey aj kal? What are you doing now?

Sania: I'm doing MBA……maine suna tum medical kar rahe ho?

Mayank: ha…b/w apne friend se introduce nehi karwagi kya?

Thanks God for saving me…..now I didn't need to hear Sania's lecture…I felt so relief…..now she was busy with that Mayank guy….so before she would give attention to me again it was better to move away from there…. But it seemed today  was the day of bad luck ….when I started to move that guy told her to introduce me to him…..shit…

If I was not wrong when I reached them that girl became happy….a smile came on her face…….after all you couldn't see a hunk everyday….after the primary conversation I asked Sania to introduce her friend to me……after all it was my main intension……

Sania: oh sure…Nupur…..this is Mayank….my school friend….and Mayank….this is Nupur….we're in same class…

Nupur: hi…

Mayank: hi….did anyone tell you before that you have a beautiful smile?

Oh shit……this guy was trying to flirt with me…….another crap…..

Wow Mayank was trying to flirt with Nupur….it would be a fun……I knew both of them were the non-believer of love……but I never watched the collision of two non-believers…….let's see what would happen……

Nupur: no….dude I have a huge mirror in my home and everyday I see my reflection in that….so I don't need anyone to inform me that how beautiful smile I have…..

Was I hearing right……when I gave compliment to any girl either she blushed or got irritated…….but never gave such answer……was she mad or was she really like that…….

Nupur gave such a weird answer in a sarcastic tone……it was really expected from Nupur…..but it was really interesting to see Mayank's face…..he didn't expect this kind of answer…..poor him…..didn't know with whom he was trying to flirt…….

It was really visible that guy was surprised to hear my answer….I was sure that he never expected such an answer from a girl in his wildest nightmare….but he had to know with whom he tried to flirt…….

Mayank: sorry….

Nupur: you should be….b/w apology accepted?

Man this girl was so weird……I told her sorry because I couldn't get what she was saying about and she thought I asked her for apology……but I couldn't give up so easily….

I was sure Mayank told her sorry because he couldn't get what she was saying about and she thought he asked for apology…..God it was really fun to watch them like that……

Mayank: hello…..I didn't ask for your apology……

Nupur: but you said sorry….

Mayank: that was not an apology sweetheart…..

Nupur: then what was that for? And don't call me sweetheart…..

Sania: but Nupur you use such words randomly….

Nupur: yes honey I do because these words are so much applicable for you…..

She forbade me to call her sweetheart……so she was irritated….but wait Sania told her that she used these types of word randomly…….what did she mean…….and was I hearing right that she addressed Sania 'honey'…. Was she a lesbian….shit Mayank….wrong catch….

Mayank: oops sorry….. I didn't know that you're not interested in boys and you're a……

What…….he was thinking I'm a lesbian…..shit….

Mayank was thinking that Nupur was a lesbian……wow…...this was the greatest fun……I couldn't control my laughter anymore……so I burst into laughter…..

Nupur: hello mister….I'm straight…..get it….and Sania stop laughing….I'm already irritated because of this shit….

Sania: okay…….but you have to stop calling this marriage a shit….

So she was not a lesbian…..great…it meant I had still chance…….but wait she also thought that marriage was a shit…..I never heard this kind of things from a girl….I thought every girl wanted to get married  and they were very fond of marriage…..but this girl was different……

Nupur: please Sania….don't start again…….I'm really tired of your lecture about love and marriage…how could I make you understand that I don't have any interest in your love and marriage…..isse toh assa hota ki main puri vacation mom ki dhant khati….why I'm attending this shit…..

Sania: oh sorry Nupur …….main toh bhul hi gayi thi ki main duniya ki sabse badhi non-believer of love se baat kar rahi hoon…..you always mock this…….

She was a non-believer of love……..unbelievable………usually girl loved to be in love….and she didn't believe in this….cool…. 

Mayank: cool…….

Nupur: sorry?

Mayank: tum bhi pyar main yakeen nehi karte?

Nupur: tum bhi matlab?

Mayank: matlab yehi ki main logo ko samja samja kar thak gaya ki love doesn't exist….and they think I become mad…now I can show them that here is someone else who also think like me…….

He also didn't believe in love…..was he trying to impress me……I meant some minutes ago he was trying to flirt with me and now he was telling me that he didn't believe in love…..

Nupur: are you trying to impress me?

Mayank: no buddy….am I looking like fool…..finally I get someone who is agreeing with me….

Sania: ya Nupur…..Mayank is telling the truth….He also doesn't believe in love just like you…So enjoy each other company….I don't want to hear your bakwas…..I'm going…..bye

Nupur: If you don't believe in love then why did you tri to flirt with me?

Mayank: for time pass buddy…..actually main bore ho raha tha…toh socha kuch time pass kar le……

Nupur: and you came here to flirt with me?

Mayank: ya…

Nupur: wrong catch dude…..mere sath tum hang out kar sakte ho flirt nehi….

Mayank: I can understand….so you think love is a crap?

Nupur: ya….matlab mujhe toh ye samaj main nehi ate ki log isse itne important kyun dete hey?

Mayank: mujhe bhi nehi ate…..you know maine kahi bar koushish bhi ki hey samj ne ki…..par sar dard ki siwa mujhe aur kuch nehi mila….

Nupur: milega bhi nehi..jo cheez hey nehi wo kaise mil sakte….ab inn logo ko hi dekho.shadi kar rahe hey…

Mayank: log itne shauk se suicide kaise kar sakte hey…..

Nupur: toh tumhe bhi lagta hey ki getting married is committing suicide?

Mayank: sure…..no doubt.

Nupur: wow….

Then Nupur and Mayank  was engrossed in their conversation…….rest of the time they were together….they shared their view towards love and marriage……and maximum time it matched…..finally they both understood that in this case  they were same….. after knowing each other they both enjoyed the marriage……actually most of the time they were making fun of marriage……of the people….of the ritual…..they were talking like buddies….Mayank forgot that he was talking with a girl….and Nupur forgot that she was talking with a boy……sometimes Nupur was helping him in flirting with other girls…..sometimes she was choosing a girl for Mayank who looked horrible...then they both burst into laughter and shared a hi five……but their fun ought to be ended….this was time to say good bye to each other…

Mayank: okay buddy toh chalte hey…….it was nice meeting to you…

Nupur: same here dude…..aj bahut maja aya….

Mayank: wo toh hey…okay bye…..

Nupur: bye…..

They shared a friendly hug……then smiled to each other and went their own way…..it was a casual meeting……nothing special in there….they didn't even exchange their number…..they didn't expect that they would meet with each other again……because they both knew that in life they met so many people everyday with whom perhaps they shared some good times…but it was not important to make any relation with everyone…….

love

ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 oh god!! the interaction was so hilarious 🤣 
superb update ridi!!🤗

thnx for the pm

~jiya~
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jiya--

🤣 oh god!! the interaction was so hilarious 🤣 

superb update ridi!!🤗

thnx for the pm

~jiya~

again you get the first place to comment...wow...b/w thanks dear...this was only the beginning of madness...😉😆
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super coolll part hon
cool :D
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: ginny09

super coolll part hon

cool :D

thnx dear...😛
dynamic_doll thumbnail