Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i hate him-

this os is damn cute
and i so love it

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys...here I'm come with the last part of the ss...though I'm so busy now a day but my hand was itching to write it...😆...I hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes...nd guys this is the last part...i won't write another part of this ss...😈

Something Never Change

Hello guys…….I'm Anaya Sharma………daughter of Mayank Sharma and Nupur Sharma…..I know guys you are thinking that what I'm doing here……..actually I'm here to complete the story……today is my mom dad's 20th marriage anniversary……can you imagine they have spent 20 years with each other……and you know one thing….in 20 years my mom never told to my that she loves him….interesting….isn't it……but something never change…….what do you thing……she has started to say how much she loves him………no way…..remember  we are talking about the Nupur Sharma…….according to my dad's words……….the eighth wonder of this world…….sorry…..I know it's not right to make fun of my own mom……okay where I am………today is their 20th marriage anniversary and you know my dad decides that he will make my mom confess that she loves him……..lets watch the show…….now I'm going to my dad……lets see what he is thinking……..

Hello…..remember me…….I'm Mayank…….the most unfortunate and fortunate man in this world……I know you have question that how can a person be fortunate and unfortunate at the same time…..remember I have Nupur in my life……..and today is our 20th marriage anniversary……I can't believe it…….I've spent 20 years with that girl who continuously telling me that how much she hates me…….but I love her, don't I…….and I know she loves me too……but her love is different……..she expresses her love through her anger……she always shout at me…….she always be mad at me…..but I know she loves me…..but she doesn't want to say that…….typical Nupurish behavior ……But I'm her husband too……..today I decide that I will make her confess…..I know how difficult it is ……I think it's easy to make Mughabo to say I love you to Mr. India or Gabbar to say I love you to Thakhur……..bad jokes…..okay concentrate on your mission Mayank……..you have to do this…….

What do I wear today………this black sari or white sari…….which one….it's so confusing…….I think I have to ask Mayank……..he can choose a sari for me….but where is he……when I need him he never be there……today is our 20th marriage anniversary and see he is no where…….disgusting…..that's why I always tell that I hate him……..now what do I do………wait….what is this………a blue sari ….. But I didn't bring it…..so who……

Hello Mrs. Sharma

Happy anniversary……. please wears this sari and make it the most beautiful sari in this world……….

Only Yours
Mr. Sharma

So Mayank did this………so sweet……but why didn't he give it to me face to face…….why he keeps it here…..if I don't see it……if I miss it…….then…..okay forget it……this is so beautiful…….I love it……..okay……I'm going to get ready…everyone is waiting for me…..the party is going to start……..

Finally I've made a plan……..I think it will work………I'm here waiting for my lady……I don't invite so many people……only my family member…….my daughter…my mom dad……and my mother in-law……here she is coming…….she is looking gorgeous…….who tell that she has a 18 years old daughter……by God she is still looks the same when I first saw her in her door step…….she looked like an angel in the white dress that day…..and there is something in her eyes…….she looked so cute…….okay concentrate Mayank on today's mission….today you have to make her confess……..

See…. he is staring at me like an idiot like he did 20 years back when he first came to my home……our full family is present here……our parents……our daughter…and he is staring at me like a…like a……whatever….can't remember anything for him now…..but he should act like a decent man……why he is staring at me…..I feel so embarrassed….we are not any newly married couple……for God sake we have a 18 years daughter……if he stare at me like that then what do they think…..okay I know he is an idiot……but not that much idiot………forget it……wait...what he is going to do….

I know what Nupur is thinking right now…….she is abusing me because I'm staring at her……but what do I do……..I can't control myself………but Mayank you have to……If you don't control yourself right now then you will be not able to make her confess……..okay so it's the time for action…….all the best Mayank…….

Nupur…..you know today I can't believe that we've spent 20 years with each other…it's like that yesterday we met…….you were passing your angry glare to me….you remember that day when I came to your home……that day I realize how much you hate me……you were so angry…..it seemed you wanted to kill me that day……but what did I do…..I fell for you that moment when I first saw you……you looked so cute with your angry expression……..that day I felt that I couldn't live without that anger……that hatred….then you came to meet me…..I knew that you came there because your mom insisted you…….then I proposed you…….I was so scared that day……before proposing you I told myself……… "Mayank if you tell her that you love her then maybe she will kill you but  if you don't tell her then you will definitely die…so it's better to tell her……may be she will agree…." Then I proposed you……..and then I don't know why……I don't know how you said yes……I was the most happiest person in this world that day….then we get married…….you know Nupur how many times you told me that you hate me……but it always expressed that how much you love me…….your anger…..your shouting……your irritation…….everything express that you love me…….but I don't know why you never told that….but I know one thing that I love you Mrs. Nupur Mayank Sharma……….

What is this idiot doing……does he want me crying today in my anniversary…….. stupid…..moron…..I know why he is doing this……he wants me to confess…but why I do…..when he knows that I love him then why I tell him that……I'll never tell him that…..actually this is not the reason…….when my dad was with me I always said him "I love you" everyday……..and one day he left me…….that's why I never said "I love you" to those people whom I love…..I know it's a silly reason…….but I'm scared…….I can't effort to loose Mayank……that day when he proposed me I saw so much love in his eyes…..and that day I realized that he was the one…..and I fell for that person whom I hated the most……so I said yes to him……but I never said "I love you" to him….how could I say him that……after telling that if he leaves me like papa did……no…..I don't take chance……but I think today he decides to make me confess……..okay…….so lets see…..what Nupur Mayank sharma does……….

Mayank…you know you are an idiot………do you want me crying these days……..why you are telling these emotional talks…..if I cry then my make up will spoil…….and I will look like a chudail……you want that your beloved wife looks like a churail in your anniversary…… ……….but nice say Mr. Sharma…….I love your speech though I knew that you love me so much…….and also knew that you can understand my unsaid words…..that why I can understand how could we spend 20 years with each other…….that's why I said yes that day when you proposed me………..that's why I……..I hate you so much Mr. Mayank Sharma……

Oh no….not again…..she is still telling that she hates me……what do I do with this woman……but today I have to make her confess…..

Nupur…….I think you has to say something else…..

What Mayank?

That I love you……

I know you love me…….

No Nupur you have to say I love you……..

Why I have to say that when I know you know that…….

But Nupur………

What Mayank……you are arguing with me in our anniversary….I can't understand why you are always ready to prove yourself that how idiot you are…….You know that's why I always tell you that I hate you………

Nupur you are impossible…….no one can win over you…….

Then why are you thinking about that………

See……they are arguing…….what do I do with them…..sometimes I think I'm their child or they are…….but I know they love each other so much……..and I love them so much…..I know my mom never confess that…….and dad also know that……we don't know why she always does this……..but we know one think she expresses her love through her anger…….and today she did the same……..she didn't tell " I love you" to dad…….but she expressed her love to him in her unique way………that's my mom….she is the one…..……..I know you all expect that may be one day she tells " I love you" to dad……but something never change……….so this is the end of the story….okay I have to go…….to stop my parents argument……..you know that they love to argue with each other…….after all this is the most beautiful way to express their love to each other…….so good bye everyone……..have a beautiful life with lots of love or better to say so much hatred…………..

love

ridi