Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SamiraARTiMAYUR

LOvely OS Ridi

nups hatehim although she'll spend her life with him funny
thanks for the pm

thnx dear...😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
hey friends...here i'm with the second part of previous os...when i wrote that os i never thought that i would write second part...but after posting that os everyone wanted second part...some people was requesting me😛...some people  was giving me threat😆...so finally i decide to write second part...i hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes...

I Still Hate You………….

Hey remember me……I'm Nupur….Nupur Bhushan……..sorry now unfortunately Sharma …….. Nupur Mayank Sharma……..I think our last meeting would be our final meeting….but thanks to my idiot husband I'm again here….. talking to you all……..actually I'm getting bored……..wearing a disgusting lehenga……who invent this lehenga man………..and who makes that rule that a bride should wear a lehenga…….and heavy jewelries……and heavy make up……..the weight of this lehenga and these jewelries is more than me ……. Disgusting…….. I wish I could change these……..but no……..there is another stupid rule……a bride can't change until her husband comes………arggg I hate rules……..and I hate Mayank Sharma………does he have a minimum brain to think that someone is waiting for him…… I guess he doesn't have…….if he has then he surely comes early……..idiot……moron……..stupid…….I can't decide one thing……..I hate Mayank more or this lehenga or these jewelries or waiting……..I think it's Mayank……..because of him I'm wearing this lehenga and these jewelries………and now waiting for him………and here he is not coming yet……….

Hi……..this is Mayank…….Mayank Sharma……..I know you know me through Nupur…my lawfully weeded wife…….. I know she hates me….and I know it also that from today she will hate me more……..there she is waiting for me in our room and here I'm sitting with my cousins………actually I want to go to her desperately…….but can't go…..some weeding rituals are left…….who invent these rituals………..because of these rituals today I'm going to die…….today Nupur will definitely kill me…actually I can't blame those inventors who invent these rituals………they never meet Nupur…….if they meet they never invent these rituals……actually they were not able to invent these rituals……hehehe……I know I'm talking like an idiot…….one minute….am I just calling myself idiot……..great…..usually Nupur calls me idiot……but it seems now I also start calling myself idiot……company's effect…..I know you have a question……why I marry her in spite of knowing that how much she hates me………and I think you know the answer too……..yes you are right……. I'm in madly love with that girl from that day when I first saw her……..I saw something in her eyes……it's hatred….but not that kind of hatred which we have for our enemy……..it's hatred with so much love…….I'm not going to explain it………because I can't understand it myself……..I only can feel that I can't live without her…….and I'm the only person with whom she can spent her whole life………complicated……..isn't it……….okay forget it…….finally I can go to my room where she is waiting for me………God save me………I enter into the room…….

Here he is….. I just wish I can kill him right now………but unfortunately I can't……after all he is my husband………b/w why I marry him…..okay……the answer is I don't know……….when he proposed me I can't deny him……..I don't know why I  said yes whenever I know that how much I hate him…….. I know this is so complicated….I have tried many times to solve this complication…….but can't….forget it…..where I was…in our room and waiting for my hubby… ohh finally he comes…….. I'm so angry….I can see his face……and which I can see on his face make me smile……..man he is scared……..and he looks so cute…..no cute……Mayank and cute…never…….he is coming to me…….

She is standing before the window……looking so beautiful…I am walking toward her…..but there is something in her eyes……..she is so angry at me………Mayank you are gone man……..okay I want to admit something……..I'm scared of my wife…….don't laugh……it's Nupur…..everyone in this world is scared of her…..wait…….is she smiling…..but why?

Mr. Mayank Sharma…….why are you coming………there is no need to come……I can wait for you for the rest of my life……….

Nupur is saying these words in a scathing tone. Mayank can feel that. So he is trying to explain……..

Actually Nupur……..

No Mayank…….don't say a word……..here I'm waiting for you and you…….you were busy with God knows which stupid task………Do you know……..how exhausted I'm……and along with that this lehenga and jewelries……..I hate this……..and I hate you………

Mayank is observing her every expression……she is so innocent….

Man I love her so much…….wait what is she saying….she hates me……not again………here I'm madly in love with her……and she still says that she hates me…….I think I have to do something…but what……..ya…….I can do this……..no Mayank don't think about this……she will definitely kill you……..come on she is my wife…….and this is the only way how I can stop her blabbering……….

Nupur is going to open her mouth again………then suddenly Mayank press his lip on hers…..It's a passionate kiss…….firstly Nupur tries to push him away…….but he is determined…….then finally Nupur gives up………and respond back……after sometimes they a part away for breathing ……..

I love you Nupur……..

But I still hate you...

love

ridi

But I still hate you…………

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...hearty...i soo so so LOVED it alot...😃

cudnt stop laughing da whole tym...🤣

today ws deir wedding nyt n nupur still thinking k she hates him...😉

n mayank...poor him...he scared of his wife...lol...nupur bhushan...lol...😆

awww...mayank soo deeply  n madly love her n nupur ihas da same feelings...its jus dat she never admitted it...😳

n hearty now i want u to cont it plzzz..i knw m insane bt i cnt help thinking abt it n its soo cute..u shud continue it...make it a SS...😎

i knw most of da ppl will agree wid me...right guys...👍🏼

tczzz
love u❤️
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ridi... yaar ye kitna cute hai😆
wedding night pe koi biwi apne newly wedded husband ko "I hate you" bolti hai kya😆😆😆
nice one...😆
thnx for the pm
~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haye ridi ausum part...👏
loved it...

luv,
khushi...
nerdndproud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jiya_angel

ridi... yaar ye kitna cute hai😆

wedding night pe koi biwi apne newly wedded husband ko "I hate you" bolti hai kya😆😆😆
nice one...😆
thnx for the pm
~jiya~

remember it's nupur dear...nd nupur can do anything...😆😆😆😆😆😆
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG ridiii u r impossible
awesome one

who threatened u to write 2nd part? me😈
give me the answer😈
nerdndproud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_27_23

OMG ridiii u r impossible
awesome one

who threatened u to write 2nd part? me😈
give me the answer😈

of course it's you...shubah sham mujhe threat dete  the...
nerdndproud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushisati

haye ridi ausum part...👏
loved it...

luv,
khushi...

luv u too...