Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

Sorry for commenting late Ridi
Beautiful OS-loved it a lot!

Please do write more and thanks for the pm

thnx dear..........😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
hey frnds here i'm with an os...i hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for my mistakes...

I Hate Him...

It seems a usual day of my life..but only I know it is the worst day of my life...today my biggest enemy is coming to my home...I hate him...why he is coming here...oh I forget he is my mother's best friend son...actually this is the reason I hate him most...from my childhood my mom always compare me with him...

Nupur look at Mayank...he is so intelligent ...   He is this...he is that...why you are not like him...disgusting...

Oh...do I tell you that my name is Nupur...and his name is Mayank...personally I call him 'Monkey'...

Okay...what I  am telling...he is coming to my home...and here I'm preparing his favorite food...actually my mom is not well...so she ask me to prepare food for the guest...so here I'm preparing the favorite food for my biggest enemy...food is ready...but here is another problem...my mom is asking me to change my clothe and wearing something traditional...now anyone can tell me what is the problem in my dress...I'm wearing a cool t-shirt and a trouser...and I'm so comfortable in this dress...but who tell me this to my mom...so here I'm wearing a white salwar suit and looking like a stupid...when I'm thinking this the door bell ring...unfortunately  I have to go to open the door...and there I see the face which I don't want to see in my entire life...b/w why he is staring me like an idiot...I know he is an idiot...but there is no need to prove that...unwillingly I welcome him...then he enters into the house and touches my mom's feet...my mom gives him blessing...but nobody knows that blessing doesn't work...cause this time I'm cursing him...then my mom calls me and asks me to serve him the lunch...am I looking like a servant?...why I serve him the lunch?...oh I forget that he is our guest...and guest is like God...who discover this rule...I'll kill that person who discover this rule that guest is God...because of this rule I'm  here serving him the lunch with a smile on my face...I hate him...but he is still staring me...what is his problem...I wish I can snatch his eye ball...but alas I can't...and my mom...she is doing her favorite task ..praising Mayank...I can't understand why people praise him so much...I know he is an academic champ...but there are so many champ in our country...what's the big deal...I'm also a good student...ya its right I'm not as good as him but'okay forget that...where I am...in front of him...finally he finishes his lunch...I wish he could leave my home as soon as possible...but may be today God doesn't want me to be happy...he starts talking with my mom...and I'm boiling in anger...after two hours when I'm fully exhausted he leaves my home...but don't think this is the end of my worst day...actually the worst part is left...after his departure my mom call me at her room...and gives me the most shocking news in my life... she tells me that Mayank came to my home because he had a purpose...he came to see me for marriage...how disgusting...I hate him...how dare he...Stupid...moron...I'll kill myself instead of marrying him...Monkey...

I hate him..I hate waiting...and he knows that...in spite of that he is late...I hate him...oh do I tell u that I marry that idiot..and now waiting in his bed room..it's better to tell our bed room...actually today is our weeding night...don't be shocked...I'm telling you the reason that why I marry him...actually after getting the most shocking news from my mom... I rejected the proposal...but my mom asked me to give him a chance... as a good daughter I couldn't deny her...and I went to meet him...that day I discovered how much idiot he was when he proposed me...but along with that I discovered something more...I discovered that I can spent my whole life with that idiot...and now here I'm ...waiting for him...but he is late...I hate him...

love 

ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited

Ridi Yar Really Really Nice os
this is our Nupur, narrating the story on her wedding nite..😳
aww she hates him but he wants to spend her whole life with her..
and he is late on their wedding nite...😳
Ridi meri jaan brilliant os..
loved every bit of it..
keep writing yar...
now i want its next part...😳
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was sho shweet😆
loved it ridi😳
totally cutilicious😆

thnx for the pm🤗

~jiya~
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya_angel

it was sho shweet😆

loved it ridi😳
totally cutilicious😆

thnx for the pm🤗

~jiya~

thnx dear...😃
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Edited

Ridi Yar Really Really Nice os
this is our Nupur, narrating the story on her wedding nite..😳
aww she hates him but he wants to spend her whole life with her..
and he is late on their wedding nite...😳
Ridi meri jaan brilliant os..
loved every bit of it..
keep writing yar...
now i want its next part...😳

oye its an os...nd i won't write the next part...samji...but ha naya os jarur likhungi...😳
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very sweet os dear...

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

oye its an os...nd i won't write the next part...samji...but ha naya os jarur likhungi...😳

chal chal os k 2 parts b chalte hain...😳
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

chal chal os k 2 parts b chalte hain...😳

bt iss os ka next part nehi hey...mujhe nehi pata...