Mayur~defination of love~New MN os on pg 69

Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends...it's ridi...a die-hard MayUr fan...nd here is my MayUr Os gallery...for me MayUr means Love and Love means MayUr...so I decide the name of this gallery is...

MayUr ~ defination Of Love~

here is my first Os...I hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes...

We are meant to be together

It has been five years that we apart from each other. But it was our decision to apart from each other. So neither I can blame him nor me. For five years I have been living with his memory. But today may be I'm going to loose that right to live with his memory. Today someone is coming to see me for marriage. I'm getting ready for that. I am wearing a white churidaar. He loved to see me in white. I don't know why I wear this one but I really want to wear that''.

I still remember that day when we met first time. It was my first day of college. I was too nervous. I went to the class. There were so many students and there was no seat left empty except one. A boy was sitting there and reading a book. I sat beside him. But he didn't notice me. He was lost in his book. Meanwhile the teacher came and took the class. After the lecture he left the class'he didn't talk to me. I thought he was arrogant. First one month we didn't talk to each other. He was busy with his book and I was busy with my new friends. One day I was going to know that he was my project partner. I don't tell lie. I was not happy to know that. But I had no other way to work with him. We started our project'..after some days I could understand that behind that sadu face there was a very sweet boy. We became good friend'.we spent more time with each other''..and one day we realized that we loved each other. We could understand each other feelings but never confessed that. Our days went on'..four years passed. In our graduation day we met in our college garden'.we were so upset. Because we both knew that after that day may be we will never met again. He had some responsibility to fulfill as well as I. And for fulfilling those responsibilities he was going to US. We never said that we loved each other because we knew that. We didn't talk that day'..only felt each other presence''and finally that time came. We parted from each other. After that day we never met nor talked. And today I'm getting ready for someone else''.

While I'm thinking this my sister come and informs me that the guests come. So I have to go to downstairs''..

I'm here to see a girl for marriage though I love someone else. But we have been parted from each other for five years. It was our decision to apart from each other. I can't stop loving her. I still love her and I know she also loves me. But may be destiny doesn't want that we are together. So I'm here to see someone else. Today I'm wearing a red shirt black pant with black suit. I don't know why I wear these''. She loved to see me in red''..While I'm thinking these my mom informs me that the girl is coming''.

I go to downstairs. I see a boy sit with a middle aged woman with my parents. I can only see his back.  I go and greet that woman 'Namaste'. Then I look at the boy'..and I am getting shocked'.

I hear a girl greet my mom. Her voice is familiar to me. I raise my head to see her'..and I am getting shocked''..

'NUPUR'

'MAYANK'

They both can't believe their own eyes. They are in front of each other. They never think that they will meet again. But today they are here for getting married to each other. Firstly they were shocked then they feel an immense happiness. They feel that they get their live back. Five years back they decided to apart from each other but  they didn't know that they are meant to be together''.

love

ridi

INDEX

Mayur SS#1

Part 1-we are meant to be together-page 1

Part 2-said unsaid-page 8

Mayur ss#2

Part 1-I hate him-page 15

Part 2-I still hate you-page 24

Last Part-Something Never Change- Page 33

OS#1-An Ordinary day with extraordianary Sharma's- Page 40

OS#2- Hum Toh aise hein- Page 62

Os#3- Where could I find so much love in my life?- Page 66

Os#4 Aaoge jab tum o saajana- Page 69

my other ffs

To Be Or Not To Be(completed)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588878

Life is not a fairytale but...

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1612581

Love???!!!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1716204&PID=44059015�

love

ridi

Edited by -ridionasis- - 12 years ago

yipee...........me first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Beautiful OS Ridi!
very well written
do write more soon
nd thnx for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Favouriteofall - 13 years ago

wow ridi...

very  nice yarr...
nicelywritten..
i loved it.......
this os means true lovers r meant fr each other and their love brings them back........
Edited by khushisati - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

yipee...........me first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Beautiful OS Ridi!
very well written
do write more soon
nd thnx for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

congratz for being first.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thnx dear........๐Ÿ˜›
oh my gosh!!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒridi.....dis is soooooooooooooooooooooo nyc!!!
u r suprrb writer....
luveddd dis OS tooooooooo much...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
m gonnna sav it in my windows wrd!!
its tooooooooo gr8!!
it bought sooo many feeeelings in me!!๐Ÿ˜Š
cant tell.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gr8 wrk...
continue u r ff's tooo but plzzzzz write more OS.....
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

oh my gosh!!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒridi.....dis is soooooooooooooooooooooo nyc!!!
u r suprrb writer....
luveddd dis OS tooooooooo much...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
m gonnna sav it in my windows wrd!!
its tooooooooo gr8!!
it bought sooo many feeeelings in me!!๐Ÿ˜Š
cant tell.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gr8 wrk...
continue u r ff's tooo but plzzzzz write more OS.....

i'm flattering๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..............bt its really encouraging for me that u loved this.......๐Ÿ˜›........nd ya i will continue my ff nd will more os inshallah......
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

i'm flattering๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..............bt its really encouraging for me that u loved this.......๐Ÿ˜›........nd ya i will continue my ff nd will more os inshallah......
u deserve it genius writer!....but den y r u sooo quite quite on FB???
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

u deserve it genius writer!....but den y r u sooo quite quite on FB???

i'm quite on FB.๐Ÿ˜ฒ....when?..........nd plz don't make me embarrassed to tell me genius.

vowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ridi a tight hug for u i luved it๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by priya_27_23

vowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ridi a tight hug for u i luved it๐Ÿค—

thnx di...........a tight hug for u too.๐Ÿค—