Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
spee & reena ....plz chk ur inboxes I need urgent reply from u bth .........

honey ......... yesterday no one was in mood ............... but thanks to u .... we all are happy & enjoying .....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can see that i hv hurt many....sorry again...of course i hv followed maneet's journey of love from day 1 till today....

and i hv always felt that the love is mutual...the understanding is mutual....the trust is mutual....
both love each other unconditionally....

but today's epi has left me in frustration and i am contradicting even myself....one thing i must admit that i love maan more....but that doesnt stop me from feeling that geet's love is genuine....

i think the root problem is devil....so long devil was not in maneet's life and everything was ok....there were MUs before also but got solved very quickly....
but this time everytime maan wants to make communication with geet....one way or the other devil is coming between them to create further MU....

so many times maan has told devil to stay out of his life but devil refuses to obey....so many times maan told him not to talk about geet....but still devil has the audacity to lecture maan on geet....

to tell maan that geet was happy with the kids in anath ashram was just intolerable....this way devil makes maan more frustrated and uncommunicative towards geet....

who knows if devil wudnt hv said those things...then maan may hv gone upstairs and may hv asked geet how was her day with the kids....then geet wud hv herself told maan that she enjoyed with the kids....
then maan cud hv slowly broached his own desire of starting life afresh....

i understand geet is under shock and so has become uncommunicative....but maan is trying every way to reach her...to talk to her....but every time he prepares himself to talk to geet...devil comes in between them and creates tension....

thanx guys...for making me realise where i am wrong....it is devil who is creating the distance between maneet...and neither geet or maan is responsible....

devil's concern over maneet is fake....because if he genuinely cared about maneet then he wud hv kept himself away from them....he shud understand that he is geet's past...so if he remains between them....then maneet can never start their future....
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

ohh well dont know which english medium school u talkin about...now there r 100s of schools...

my name is like that so no one can make out that I m a gujarati..

I like your name. I have been to ahemdabad.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

I like your name. I have been to ahemdabad.

thank you
nice to know that..😃
divareena thumbnail
Honey - me like your name. I have been to ahemdabad.
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">spee & reena ....plz chk ur inboxes I need urgent reply from u bth .........</font>

[DIV]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">honey ......... yesterday no one was in mood ............... but thanks to u .... we all are happy & enjoying .....</font>[
m/DIV]

Me Will check it now
-HJ- thumbnail
@Hima di..
welcome...coz of my PMs😆 thread moved fast...
so that means I m more popular then the show🤣
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

@Hima di..

welcome...coz of my PMs😆 thread moved fast...
so that means I m more popular then the show🤣

yes honey that means .... crazies love U a lot & tu bekaar main tension le rahin thi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks hun........... for cheering us ........ I will PM U the thread what I made for ur guru .....last time she did that 2 us ..... u will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 after reading that post
-HJ- thumbnail
🤣 is she gone?
where is my guru??

thank you guru for the lessons...I could make everyone laugh & enjoy...😆
dewdropred thumbnail

honey read this ............. thank u post for ur guru spee ..............