Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

gndw
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

I have done it..edited the post..if someone frm crazies group want to read they wil PM me & I will send them..

Honey - please PM me the article
divareena thumbnail

ohh Lord!!! I was here since so many days & I dint know u were gujarati...me too gujaratiπŸ˜ƒ

which school? whts the name?😊

Honey - at that the school was called English medium school. It is near sardar patel status. Lool all this time and we did not know that you are Gujarati as well.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ohh well dont know which english medium school u talkin about...now there r 100s of schools...

my name is like that so no one can make out that I m a gujarati..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@reena I was busy answering all my PM's ............. now done ............. 

but have to go .......... how was ur puja ........ so u r full .........had ur desert ..........mere liye desert nahin hain  .............

@honey - missing aash & varsha dear .......... thy gone to bed ........... 

divareena thumbnail
Spee and hima - where are you
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">@reena I was busy answering all my PM's ............. now done ............. </font>

</strong>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">but have to go .......... how was ur puja ........ so u r full .........had ur desert ..........mere liye desert nahin hain ............. </font>

i

<strong><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">@honey - missing aash & varsha dear .......... thy gone to bed ........... </font>

[R]Hima - pooja was good and me Will have some dessert soon and i Will save some dessert for you all.Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee and hima - where are you

reena mein yahi hu meri jaan..........i was answering pm lol............reena hope u enjoyed ur dessert hun!..........u know earlier i used to not like sweets that much but since i have stayed in london for 3 yrs.........i love desserts............i used to not have time to cook properly in london so i used to live on desserts so many timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........then i put on so much weigth so first thing when i got back to India sweet home was to shed down 20 kgsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@hima di...cudnt talk to them as I was busy typing the aritcle & when I came back they ran away after reading the article...
unlike yesterday the thread was moving faster & so I cudnt reply all of them immediately..
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@hima di...cudnt talk to them as I was busy typing the aritcle & when I came back they ran away after reading the article...

unlike yesterday the thread was moving faster & so I cudnt reply all of them immediately..

i know honey today thread was moving fast.........thanks to our gr8 spammers aash and varsha!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

</div>
<div>
reena mein yahi hu meri jaan..........i was answering pm lol............reena hope u enjoyed ur dessert hun!..........u know earlier i used to not like sweets that much but since i have stayed in london for 3 yrs.........i love desserts............i used to not have time to cook properly in london so i used to live on desserts so many timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........then i put on so much weigth so first thing when i got back to India sweet home was to shed down 20 kgsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Spee - me still have to have my dessert. You hima and everyone come here and we can all go and have dessert. Chocolate cake is my favourite.