Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
chalo crazies ab main chalti hun....goood night all of u😊  take care...sugar dreamz to allπŸ€—
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

abhi yaad kiiya maine tujhe... kkiii y still not back....

2 new crazies.... tanvi and ????? sorry mein bhool gayeee

varsha - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— me ate too much at dinner.

Where is my twin aash, and my sisters hima, spee, samata, mona, aditi, honey, deeps

tanvi πŸ€—πŸ€— welcome to the forum
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

in the precap the way geet was all smiling and telling maan that it is because of dev she is smiling...wat a big slap on maan's face...

how much more will maan bear...is geet really in shock...if so then very PECULIAR type of shock this is....it is making geet smile and friendly with her rapist and making her gloomy and sad in her hubby's presence....that hubby who loves her like crazy....

the precap scene is making me feel that geet is deliberately hurting maan....

see positive....

v shud be happy that she is out of her trauma...... she is sharing happiness with maan.....both hubby n wifey luv each other lik crazy.....

if u r angry yell at devil..........
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

PLease wait all of u...dont go to sleep...I m coming..

Honey πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— don't worry we are not going to sleep. By the way never say sorry on the forum
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ ADITI== it was a sorry card...where was it mentione dthat they did not have a physical relationship?? u imaging things sweety...

tu bahutt emotional ho rahi hai yaar...

and geet accepted her love for maan after the Kehna hi kya sequence...plz dont say stuff like this yaar..they are showing alll this to make a MU which will result in SR...thats why..

me too didnt like the way devil was reading a privee letter!! dadi ne manners nahi sikhaye??

and geet can be forgiven,,,the baby was her sole reason for living for a long time..then maan came n then love...so she needs time....she does....dont lose hope yaar...

sorry aash if i hv hurt u...but i only wrote wat i felt....i write as per each epi....wen i first saw the sonography epi....i had different feeling....i felt very happy that at last geet said ILU...the words which maan was craving to hear for so long....i never thot at that time that geet's love is any less than maan's love....

but today i felt different and so i wrote this...again if tmrw the CVs can convince me that wat i wrote today is wrong....i will surely accept that....but as of now....i stick to my POV....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ ADITI== it was a sorry card...where was it mentione dthat they did not have a physical relationship?? u imaging things sweety...

tu bahutt emotional ho rahi hai yaar...

and geet accepted her love for maan after the Kehna hi kya sequence...plz dont say stuff like this yaar..they are showing alll this to make a MU which will result in SR...thats why..

me too didnt like the way devil was reading a privee letter!! dadi ne manners nahi sikhaye??

and geet can be forgiven,,,the baby was her sole reason for living for a long time..then maan came n then love...so she needs time....she does....dont lose hope yaar...

i agree with aash..........Geet accepted her love for Maan even before he knew about her past and her pregnancy................so plz don't say that Geet loved Maan only after he accepted her with her past...............from both sides it was unconditional and selfless love............

and also now no one is at fault...........i have seen how it hurts when parents lose their child someone whom they love and care more than their own life and who matter the most to them..........i have seen in my own family how a family get completely shattered when parents lose their child...........so Geet's behaviour and her depression is fully justified at this time..........here neither Geet nor Maan r at fault..........they r both hurt.........they r both going thru the same pain.........

and also few days i had mentioned this and now i'm mentioning it once again.........

v all have experienced all the feelings and thoughts that maaneet have experienced shared so far...........v have lived maaneet' life their journey........i'm sure just like me even u all know maaneet very well........so all i want to say is Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet is divine, pure, true and sacred..........their love cannot be measured........but i have always seen that people always compare Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet and many say whose love is more..........so here is wat i i have always felt........i have always felt that MAANEET' love for each other is equal...........they love each other to same degree.........Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of same depth, truth, degree and intensity..........for me MAANEET and their love for each other both r like my eyes and i can never choose between them and their love for each other..........................MAANEET' love story is not two love stories but just one evergreen love story..........Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet have together created an eternal love story............sorry for my comments but this is wat i have felt from the beginning.....

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi ree...how was puja??

honey come fast yaar.

deepu kuy nahi aayi?? kal exam to nahi hai..

i agree with samata aditi...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@reena two crazies joined us tanvi and naz..

@tanvi help sangram yaar..i can't stand his english..

@varsha yeps i was also thinking the same when tanvi said she is a english teacher...
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

PLease wait all of u...dont go to sleep...I m coming..

kahaan ghoom rahi hai tu.....

post ur article soon......
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahujatanvi

chalo crazies ab main chalti hun....goood night all of u😊  take care...sugar dreamz to allπŸ€—

gud nite tanvi.... reserve ur post in tomo s thread yar.....