Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@Milli I am fine dear ......... hope all the problems of urs have been solved ...... we were missing U dear .........

if U don't mind ......... can U plz turn off the caps lock key ........ coz caps are not allowed in IF posts ...........using capital letters means that we are shouting ............

@mona & prithi - we can't judge any thing by the precap ..........

if at all U r mad at the precap ....... Y is every one forgetting that devil saw the preparations wht maan did for geet in the baby room ...... so lets wait for the episode ...... I think geet was shown the baby room decorated my maan ............. so plz girls ............ apna gum bhul jao & crazies ke saath enjoy karo ............

.......ok i will wait till monday....par kya karun dil hai ki maanta nahin....
divareena thumbnail

I know all our moods are off, so I am trying to cheer us up. Don't worry we will see scenes like this soon in geet.

The MU will have to be cleared one day. If not i am happy to come there and kidnap CVs so aashu can be the director, Hima and Varsha are producers. The rest roles we will decide soon

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@reena yes honey i am better..group pms are fine but no sorry pms..πŸ˜†

@naz welcome  to the world of crazies..i loved your take..i am samata dear..
@priti.lets wait for mon they get hyper i think devil has told what msk has done for her..that's why she is happy....

ya let's wait and watch....
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@samata nice analysis dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks dear...don't be upset dear..and stay away from other threads..
divareena thumbnail
Start blushing crazies πŸ˜†
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello crazies....

me in...!!!!!!!!1 thanks for missing me guys last nite.. esp hima dii.. samata dii...mona dii.. aash.. deeps and reena....

hope today ixu is in.......

what yar... hardly maneet talks are there...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

and yeh devil ka kya chakkar hai...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
he trying to unite them or create mu...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

luvd dadima today esp for her advice today to geet....πŸ˜ƒ

naas......... k.....aur kar hi kya sakthey hai hum log.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

mr. arrogant feeling j.. aur champak chameli ka plan definitely ulta padh jaayega.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@naz - it's a long story ..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†last month when maan met with an accident I think so ........ none of us were in a mood to write ananlysis & spee(sptrno) was feeling bad that no one read her analysis & commented .......... coz ...........she did not understand that we all bunked our class of doing the analysis & she was the sincere student & did her analysis & next day also she did  not get any replies from us ......... so she thought she offened us ...........so she sent us sorry wala PM & tht 1 sorry PM resulted in 10 - 12 PM's in 1 min & we had to spend the entire time ansewring PM's ,............

but we all enjoyed her sorry wala PM & we gave her the answer ...........

& that's wht honey did today morning & she calls spee her guru & she exactly followed her guru's footsteps ....... & now I have 2 go & check the inbox coz I still have a dozen PM's pending & last I checked was @8:30 & cleared all my PM's ............

now i have to ans them

@all - no more sorry PM's Plz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@honey - thanks dear ........................... like ur guru ........... u 2 cheered us aaj
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

updated my post on pg 1

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— varsha - how are you? Have you checked your PMsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mayadika11

ya let's wait and watch....

agreeeeeeee just wait and watch
or wese bhi ye choti moti prob to GHSP ka hissa hai
jisse maneet mil ker solve krte hain
so be happy guyz and not upset
wo kia kehte hain
tention lene ka nai dene kaaaaaa
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ