Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles - Hate devil's presence

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi My lovely crazies.

Happy Holi to you all. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Wish you all the best wishes

Start your discussions on the episode and me will join you soon.πŸ€—

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

No bashing of characters is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core .....

we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can

but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

Also a picture of maan for you all.😳

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
hey reena darling!!!! why so early.. u are one day early he he

res!!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yoga session - click here

doll session - click here

-edited-

wat the hell is happening....devil in baby room....even reading maan's card....my head is boiling like anything....it was disgusting how maan's secret desire to start normal life with geet gets revealed to devil....which means devil now knows that maneet has no physical relationship till now....

devil constantly saying that he wants maneet's happiness....and then he and dadi make plans....first of all i feel that devil is a fake and his concerns r fake....and even if i consider that he truly wants maneet to be happy....then the first thing he shud be doing is getting out of their life....

i am extremely upset today....i cant see maan in this state....dunno wat to do 😭😭😭😭😭

wen geet and dev enters even dadi felt that it is impossible that geet wud go out with him and thot it as coincidence....but then geet can do everything....after all she is in shock na....
i really wish dadi wud kick dev out of KM....after all it is only for her sake that maan is tolerating dev....

geet saying sorry to maan....wat for...did she really mean it....does maan and his feelings mean anything to him....today she told dadi that she has no reason to smile anymore....cudnt believe my ears....here maan is doing what not to bring happiness back in geet's life....and geet doesnt even care....the baby was everything to her...

i am hving the feeling now that it was never maneet love story but always maan loving geet story....geet has loved maan because he accepted her past, gave name to her baby....and now that the baby is dead....she no longer feels any attachment towards maan....
till date i cud never accept the ambience in which geet first time told ILU to maan...i agree on sonography day both got very emotional....but geet saying ILU at that time....i felt geet told it to thank maan for loving her child as his own....

i always maintain that where there is reason there is no love.....and geet's love for maan was never widout reason....

wen i saw the sorry card...at first i thot it was from geet to maan...but it was not so.....it was actually from maan to his loving wife....
y is maan saying sorry...wat has he done...y does he always go out of his way to manaofy geet even wen he has done nothing wrong....i was feeling so bad that he decorated the bed with the dolls....he was planning a surprise for geet....but he himself was surprised today by geet and dev tog....
and maan telling to himself that geet wud not understand him if he says anything today....
it is strange how only in maan's presence geet seems to be unhappy....

adi telling maan that they lost the gurgaon project....bechara maan did not know wat to say....how cud he say to adi that dev was at that time spending time with his wife....

in all...the epi was very painful for me to watch....
wen maan came into the bedroom and saw geet already in bed....he looked so lonely and forlorn....the more he wants to bridge the growing gap between them...the more she is drifting away....
i am now really craving to see the smile back in maneet's faces....

monday's epi will be even more of a torture to watch....i will better not stay at home to avoid watching it...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
confused  confused  confused  confused  confused totally confused....................

Ye Devil karna kya chati hai and what was the written  precap......................

Hey crazies please come with me I will  want kill the kamina Devil...............😭😭😭😭😭

Maaneet ko ek karne ke badle aur vhi dur karna chati hai................

nextweek Maan will be angry with Geet after heard Devil's name with Geet and then Maan will be burst and Geet will be angry and leaves Maan oh my God aur kya kya sochu.................I

I am going to be mad and reserved a seat  to the Mental asylum

I don't believe that I am saying this . Naas dekhne ke liye tayer hu but can't see Maaneet's MU and Separation

Pata nahi Maan ki kuch jadai react kar raha hai ............kiyu ki Geet tau reason bata dia tha

Wo kya killer look tha Maan ka jab Devil  Geet ko le kar aya tha ..............

But project ke liye jada kuch nahi bola sirf ye bola next time nahi hona chahiye ................

Devil  kiyu Maaneet's life me interfere kar raha hai

Tody I say one thing That Maaneet's ka problem Maaneet khod hai . Dono ne kiyu baat nahi kar raha hai ek saath bath kar kya yehi prayer hai .real life me ye hota hai kya .I say dono saitan hai and they always keep communication gaps why the problem is create.

Hey Crazies mujhe marna maat specially Hima I think GHSP me sab Saitan hai .............Maan Geet Dadi Devil Nakul Adi Nt Anne Arjun Sab ke sab ..................And The most wanted CVS specially....................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello crazies....

me in...!!!!!!!!1 thanks for missing me guys last nite.. esp hima dii.. samata dii...mona dii.. aash.. deeps and reena....

hope today ixu is in.......

what yar... hardly maneet talks are there...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

and yeh devil ka kya chakkar hai...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
he trying to unite them or create mu...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

luvd dadima today esp for her advice today to geet....πŸ˜ƒ

naas......... k.....aur kar hi kya sakthey hai hum log.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

mr. arrogant feeling j.. aur champak chameli ka plan definitely ulta padh jaayega.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

finally got a chance to write my take....
episode was very bad......
god today also i felt that watching NAAS was better than Maaneet-Devil track.....
sangram is to funny......i laugh a lot when i see him...
Hated to see the devil in babys room.....reading maans card.....god dadi has not thought him anything...firstly interfering in maaneets life....and acting all saint... not dedicated to his job....which he got not because he deserved but because of his surname... and now reading a husbands private card to his wife..LOSER😑😑
😑i didn't like the fact that he understood the most important problem in maaneets life...their lack of communication....which he will take advantage of in the future...if cvs decide to turn him negative.....
now i kind of have a feeling that cvs deliberately are bringing this MU track so that they open up, talk to each other....so then they can face all problems.....
hate the fact that maan once told the devil...that no third person can cause MU between the, their relationship was above anything else....but the fact that devil is even near geet troubles maan to no end....though he is silent now, just because geet is already upset and he doesn't want to trouble geet anymore....but i feel at one point in time he will not be able to hold it...after all he is MSk...known for his anger...and tomorrow....geet telling maan that devil brought smile in her life....felt just so wrong....i went and splashed water on my face after i heard that, couldn't believe myself.....mom was like whats wrong with me....
maan didn't even shout at devil properly because of him they lost the project.....ur going to pay for everything....maan will not leave u.....
i liked the fact that geet told maan everything about devil taking her to anath aashram....at least somewhere they communicate....but i cannot stand the fact that geet has forgot that devil gave her the most pain....one act of good deed can never erase all the bad he did....i just dont know whether geet is still in mood to get justice, or has long forgiven her rap*st cause it will be a very bad example for others....
PS: i cannot make sense of day & night when they merge NAAS with maaneet...editors cant do their job properly......its night in KM, where NAAS are still working in office....cvs are smart they know that people wont watch NAAS if shown seperately, so add them together with maaneet....but at least it should make sense na.....i hate that....
and why is annie sitting in maans cabin......y cant cvs get new clothes for maaneet, new office for all and new night suit for geet....god she sleeps in 2 night suits alternate days....

precap: dont even get me started on that....just hoping that the devil showed her that maan has decorated the babys room for her....and nothing more, else i am going to go with all my weapons (whichever i find) and break all of devils teeth
Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

happy holi guys...

well today...for the first time i am going to say this i want devil positive..

i am glad geet is telling msk everything..she is not hidding anything..which is good...msk didn't overreact..
he blasted devil alone but not infront of geet..
i always thought maanets relationship's only problem is communication
so devil and dadi is right..they need proper communication...

precap i reserve my judgement let see what mahan kam devil has done that geet is prasing devil..
but she  did  not hide anything from msk she went and told that...but unknowingly it will trigger the mu..
so the color is put on geet by devil only..

i seriously don't want any mu track i am tired of this...
i second mona aa torture is better that maaneet getting seperated...
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello lovely crazies,

Happy holi sweethearts!

MAANEET ki khushiyan ek hai-

Geet told her Maan y she had to take dev(il)' help.............Maan says it's k Geet................love the trust, understanding, faith and transparency in their relationship.........they both always tell each other everything...........they don't hide anything from each other.............sometimes circumstances might make them hide the truth for a while and in such situations also they r hiding something from each other just to protect each other from the pain, worry and sorrow that might be caused by the bitter truth............

When Maan sees his Geet and that dev(il), he is worried for his Geet bcuz he doesn't trust dev(il) and also the anger and hatred in Maan's eyes was for that dev(il)...........Maan cannot see that dev(il) harming Maan ki Geet in anyway...............

Maan felt Geet might not like his surprise and sorry card so he decides not to show it to her..........Maan is hurt bcuz he feels he has already hurt her and made his Geet upset unknowingly by removing their baby's toys from their baby's room and now he does not to want to hurt her anymore.........so he decides not to show his surprise and sorry card to his Geet.........also Geet is still in the ocean of pain in their room...........Maan comes there..........today the silence in the room made me write this..................

Unn dono ka dard ek hai, asoon ek hai, chintha ek hai

Par phir bhi inn dono ko haalaton ne itna majboor bebas aur laachar kar diya hai ki ab woh dono ek dusare ki asoon pochna chahte hai par poch nahi paa rahe hai........woh done ek dusare ka himmat, taakat aur ummed, ek dusare ki har dard ka dawa banana chahte hai par haalat ki wajah se yeh nahi ban paa rahe hai aisa nahi kar paa rahe hai.........

Kya kismat aur zindagi ko inhe aise tadpathe hue, dukh aur asoon dete hue, unka iss tarah dil aur aatma par zakham dete hue kabhi bhi bura nahi laghta..........kya kismat ko kabhi bhi guilt nahi hoti hai ki usne MAANEET ki zindagi se phir se unka baby, unki khushiyaon, sapne aur rang cheen liya hai aur  ab MAANEET ko aise dard aur asoon ki dungeon mein rone ke liye aur tadapne ke liye chod diya hai?..............

Yeh kismat aur zindagi itni unfair, cunning, cruel kaise ho sakthi hai hamare MAANEET ke saath?

Now just can't wait to see the day when our MAANEET will once again fight cruel and dreadful destiny and life and again start a new life filled with only their togetherness, love, happiness, dreams, colours and hope..............

Geet is lost in memories of their baby.......those happy moments and sweet memories of their baby which MAANEET shared and which will be cherished forever by mamapapa..........even in this heartbreaking tragedy they r going thru, their baby's sweet, blissful and colourful memories always bring a smile on mamapapa' face............dadima comes and sees Geet smiling........dadima says aap Maan ke bare mein soch rahe hai na..........dadima is so right here........only Maan and baby which mean the whole life to Geet can bring a smile on Geet's face.........Geet mother who has lost a child feels now life is colourless, now only sorrow and pain is left in MAANEET' life.............so dadima tells Geet ab toh apki bahut zindagi baaki hai.........dadima advises Geet to go out with her Maan spend more time with her Maan..........dadima tells Geet that Maan is also in deep pain and sorrow........even he has forgotten to smile.................initially Geet doesn't want to go out but when dadima says aap Maan ke liye bahaar jayiye toh Geet ne ha kaha...........MAANEET hai hi aise.........ek dusare ke liye, ek dusare ki khushi ke liye, ek dusare ki chehre pe muskurahat lane ke liye, ek dusare ko phir se jeena sikhane ke liye, ek dusare ki zindagi mein phir se colours, flowers aur sunshine lane ke liye kuch bhi karenge...........MAANEET' love and care and concern for each other is so divine, sacred, unconditional, selfless, deep, immense, true and pure that for each other' smile and happiness, they r prepared to come out of their heartwrenching and soulbreaking pain, sorrow and tears........loved dadima when she said MAANEET ki khushi ek hi hai aur aap dono ko milke inn nayi khushiyon ko dundani chahiye...............MAANEET humsafar hai..........ab woh ek dusare ki chaahat, taakat, astitva, khwab aur haqeeqat, khushiyan, khushboo, chandni, ummed, kismat, zindagi aur sab kuch ban chuke hai aur hamesha ke liye aise hi rahenge..........

Maan comes to know bcuz of dev(il) they lost a project.......yeh dev(il) jaha bhi jaatha hai sirf loss hi karatha hai............

Y is this dev(il) interfering in MAANEET's life?...........how dare he sees the card and surprise arranged by Maan for Geet?..............also wat is he saying to dadima MAANEET ke beech mein duriyan hai faasle hai and he will help them?............dev(il) u don't understand MAANEET' relationship so better stay away from them and don't pass any comments............MAANEET ek dusare se naaraz ho sakthe hai aur yeh unn dono ka haq bhi hai............but naarazgi doesn't mean dooriyan..........dev(il) u have never seen nor understood divine sacred and true love of our beloved MAANEET so stay away from them.........also dev(il) don't say MAANEET ki problem khamoshi hai..........v all crazies know that khamoshi bhi MAANEET ki ek tarah ki communication medium hai...........kaun kehtha hai ki sirf words se communicate kiya jaa saktha hai..............MAANEET know when to use words and when to let silence convey their feelings and thoughts to each other without any words.........also in life sometimes it is better to be silent bcuz when one is silent they r self-reflecting on their own thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour and also reflecting on other person' thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour.........silence leads to reflection process, it shows a mirror to our own mind, heart and soul and also helps to understand other person' heart, mind and soul.......in this way silence helps to avoid any rude behaviour or harsh words that might have come out if there was no such reflection process........

Dev(il) says he wants to bring MAANEET closer.........dev(il) u don't have to bring MAANEET closer bcuz MAANEET r now no more two people but they r one..........and when this is the case when they r one how can u bring them even more closer..........only when there r two people u try to reduce distance between them but MAANET r one.............

NAAS-ignored them

Precap-

Dev(il) ke haath se nek kaam?............

Sirf MAANEET ki haatho se koi nek kaam ho saktha hai...........infact job hi kaam MAANEET milke karthe hai tab woh kaam nek kudh ba kudh ho jaatha hai........... 

p.s.- i don't wat i have written bcuz i can't stand dev(il)' interference so much in our MAANEET' life yaar.........tolerate karne ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai.............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no analysis from me ....... not in a mood ...........

all i have to say is .............

kami************** 😑😑😑😑tere falthu ke ideas tere paas rakh ...... maaneet ko teri zaroorat nahin hain ............ ab tere iss falthu ke idea ki vajah se geet will leave the home .......... Is this ur plan to bring them together or separate them😑😑😑 ......... kami************ kahin kaa ............😑😑😑😑 sorry girls ........... no mood ............ poora mood off ..........

Rota :-

did any one give their name for sun & mon for thread opening .... coz I don't remember ..........

mar 20 - sun - Ixx - r u opening tomorrow

mar 21 - mon - Hima

mar 22 - tues

mar 23 - wed

mar 24 - thurs

mar 25 - fri

mar 26 - sat

mar 27 - sun

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
ooooooooooooooooooooooopz Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago