Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many of you hate Geet's forgiving Dev??

Poll

How many hating Geet's forgiving Dev?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whatever CVs ....i will never forget that creature.(Dev)😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how can geet even think of forgiving the person who has ruined her lyf..the cv's shuold have enough sense to show such rubbish.........😡
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am strongly not in favor to Dev being forgiven, but still wanna see what would be the situtaion, which made Geet to forgive him....

Muniza
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hum to samjhe ki GeeT kavi maaf nahi karegi DEV ko ..😡 & Dev ko uske Bad work(with geet) fir se jail vejna tha... But Geet Dev ko Maaf karegi.........??? 😭😡. Kya GeeT kavi dil se Maan ko Pyaar ki.. usko samajhne ki koshish ki..??? 😡 Maan ke sath bina kasoor saza............ Why..Geet........?????????????😡😭

Edited by br200910 - 13 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hate her for forgiving Dev.....but I will hate it if she upsets MSK by doing so.....how can she forget that it was Maan who stood by her through all her rough times when that creep just walked out on her????? Don't know what the Cvs are trying to show in this track.....anyways its just what we have read in the article...lets see how it develops on screen....all we can do is wait and watch (or not watch).....but watch we all will I am sure...thats what this show does to us...no matter what the track we watch it...thats the height of loyalty guys which only we on the GF have towards the show.....I at least am proud of this loyalty.... 
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disgusting most disgusting geet might think that maan don't feel her baby loss cos he was not real father but dev does the way he's roaming around her.such a insult to whatever maan did for baby more than geet maan took care of baby n now maan is getting this treatment.