Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer?? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer??

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Mayb
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Isn't this where Rathod should make his entry??? I am getting tired of waiting for him to arrive on the scene.....😕

I love Rathore personality and his acting is superb. 👏
Originally posted by JustJ

Ria, its not about Mahantha , its more than that , families will shatter and they cant take this matter easily , they will never accept it , even if veer says its true , they will say ur doing it to save icha , and all . the best way she will prove herself is by exposing taps , and showing veer;s report with full proof , 
right that will  be the best way .... but that will be infront of family...but  i am only talking about discussing it with veer ..she should tell him... there is no need to keep him in darkness....let him know the truth...,,and together they can expose tapasya....it will  be more heartbreaking and troublesome later for veer..... Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Aditi raghu entry should be on right time , see icha has nothing to prove , and taps can easily fool every one about raghu , raghu may be strong but to bring taps truth out one need PROOF , may be icha and raghu will join hands , and this will be never ending dragging for sure , another 2months pakka 

Isn't this where Rathod should make his entry??? I am getting tired of waiting for him to arrive on the scene.....😕
  rathod's entry tappu k jalay par namak ki tarhan ho gi😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

I love Rathore personality and his acting is superb. 👏

To be honest till I saw him in yesterday's episode..........I thought he was just one of those brooding, not much to say ,type of character..................but yesterday was an eye-opener..........he was excellent and hope that this new characteristic is more evident than the last one. However, given the situation he is in, he will probably revert back to his usual character..................😕😕
Waise mai sochta hoon rathod ne apne flashback scene se achi acting jab wo tappu se baat kar raha tha wo the.....
Originally posted by varun.tap

Waise mai sochta hoon rathod ne apne flashback scene se achi acting jab wo tappu se baat kar raha tha wo the.....

Well there is very little scope for acting on the phone unless the conversation is one full episode....so I did not find any superior acting when he was talking to Tapasya.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago

To be honest till I saw him in yesterday's episode..........I thought he was just one of those brooding, not much to say ,type of character..................but yesterday was an eye-opener..........he was excellent and hope that this new characteristic is more evident than the last one. However, given the situation he is in, he will probably revert back to his usual character..................😕😕

His personality clearly show tht he is selfmade person, very firm and confidant. Not emotional fool as usually most of serial characters. Life hs taught him so hard tht it wd be very difficult to cheat him. I liked his earlier acts too and I can't criticize him for tht night as we don't know full truth. May be he really loved her, but whn she cheated him he was hurt. After knowing abt his child he want to get it back. If he was a simple rapist, why tht child is needed him??

Well there is very little scope for acting on the phone unless the conversation is one full episode....so I did not find any superior acting when he was talking to Tapasya.

Well you talking about flashback na i think this is emotional scene but rathod lag raha tha ki wo emotional hone ki acting kar raha hai jabki real nahi lag raha tha..........
issiliye acting wise i am not like his acting in flashback.....
but yeh he doing well when simply he talking, walking and thinking {about his child that he is not miss again}.
Originally posted by ankit111

His personality clearly show tht he is selfmade person, very firm and confidant. Not emotional fool as usually most of serial characters. Life hs taught him so hard tht it wd be very difficult to cheat him. I liked his earlier acts too and I can't criticize him for tht night as we don't know full truth. May be he really loved her, but whn she cheated him he was hurt. After knowing abt his child he want to get it back. If he was a simple rapist, why tht child is needed him??

Yes, that was clear from the beginning that he was self made, took no nonsense from anyone and also I think he really likes Tapasya........he may comment on her arrogance but there is something about her that he likes that was evident that night........anyone would hate to be made a fool of and I don't think he expected Tapasya to cheat him because he liked her............He lost his wife and child tragically...........and a child he did not even know about so it is very understandable that he wants this child.........I liked the way he showed his emotions very much, anger, denial and rage  at hearing about his wife.....very well done...............now the only thing left is for him to prove that this child is his.........😊