Uttaran

Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer?? - Page 2

Poll

Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ofcourse she should...this is where they can show true bonding between Veecha as a wife & husband....I just wish it happens soon...😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Ofcourse she should...this is where they can show true bonding between Veecha as a wife & husband....I just wish it happens soon...😊

same here vijaya ... hope they dont drag it by showing that ichcha wants to hide the reports from veer ... she shud show him the reports... asap
FunLyfe thumbnail
sorry, double post 😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

sps0114, why should taps be always treated like a baby..why Iccha & Veer have to always carry a baggage of taking care of her for somebody's sake...why jogi cant see what iccha is going thru in that house...somethings I fail to understand....its high time she is just kicked out for good from both the houses...and the medical report says it all....its not Veer's child....what reason taps has to stay in that house after its known that its not Veer's baby....for once I badly want cvs to show a strong iccha in true sense...let her tell everything to Veer & not play hide & seek atleast this time....
More than Veer's infertility....people need to know what a woman taps is....lier, deceitful, worthless daughter..shame on womanhood..😑
and what about Vansh...iccha has a moral responsibility to clear the doubt from every one's mind that Vansh is reborn...she owes atleast this to her dead ex-husband..πŸ˜•

Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

yaa very true...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† btw did u realise i made it shud n not will in the querry..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

If you had said 'will' instead of should then the NO percentage would have been higher.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously she should discuss it with veer , and i dont think she will say this to anyone and will take blame on her , else it will be veer babu going to get reports not her πŸ˜†...... welll anyways dont drag this forever , bored of everyone;s expressions spare poor audience 
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

jaya there is the point

why ichaa gg to get the reports instead of veer
there itself lies the future
ichaa will take some more time i mean 50 episodes to tell the truth

meanwhile she will become part time detective of btoon
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
of course she should.. after all he is her hubby she shoud not hide things from him..but i dont think she will do it.. seeing her mahanta   i think she will take  it  on herself ...later veer will come to know about this himself..either he will  read the reports ..or doctor will contact him or he will.. dont know... but  cvs will drag this track  as long as they can😑.. but i think  she should  discuss it with him..on every cost.....because it will more heartbreaking later or it wont be too late for recovery because we cannot say anything about  cvs and their brilliant brains..😑 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ria, its not about Mahantha , its more than that , families will shatter and they cant take this matter easily , they will never accept it , even if veer says its true , they will say ur doing it to save icha , and all . the best way she will prove herself is by exposing taps , and showing veer;s report with full proof , 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Ria, its not about Mahantha , its more than that , families will shatter and they cant take this matter easily , they will never accept it , even if veer says its true , they will say ur doing it to save icha , and all . the best way she will prove herself is by exposing taps , and showing veer;s report with full proof , 

Isn't this where Rathod should make his entry??? I am getting tired of waiting for him to arrive on the scene.....πŸ˜•