Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer??

Poll

Shud Ichcha reveal infertility reports to Veer??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

yes no point in hiding it but she will take her own sweet time

lets hope its not too longπŸ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is between Husband and wife... and as a wife why should she hide anything from her husband even if the report says he has infertility issues...
she should tell him and he shud get treated.... so that they can have those cute VeeCha babies anmol put up in his threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha definitely shud share with Veer. Infertility is something which the couple has to face together.......
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes no point in hiding it but she will take her own swert time

lets hope its not too longπŸ˜†

yaa very true...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† btw did u realise i made it shud n not will in the querry..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

This is between Husband and wife... and as a wife why should she hide anything from her husband even if the report says he has infertility issues...
she should tell him and he shud get treated.... so that they can have those cute VeeCha babies anmol put up in his threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

here they come charu...muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, muaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

Ichcha definitely shud share with Veer. Infertility is something which the couple has to face together.......

hmm, i totally agree😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

here they come charu...muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, muaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜†

soooooooooooo cute ... love these babies shivani... cant wait to see Ichcha having twins...πŸ€—πŸ€—
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes but I'm quite sure it wont happen so soon
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Yes but I'm quite sure it wont happen so soon

i knowπŸ˜† but happy its gg 2 happen😊
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Once Veer's infertility is reported ichcha should tell Veer......Ammo will know as ichcha might talk to her about it.....will Veer and ichcha tell Jogi about it or may be Veer will talk to Jogi before exposing Tapasya as Jogi is concerned about Taps....since Taps is pregnant I do not think Veer or ichcha even tho they will be very angry, after seeing Jogi's concern would throw Taps out of the house.....Jogi should talk to Taps about Veer and ask her the truth of the child.......Taps when she visits Rathod they should go for a DNA test or something to confirm it is their child