Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYAM! (Page 5)

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
MARY!!!!!!
My awesome PJ, Nikammi everything else!!!!
HI!!!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

omfg! 21??!!??! DUD YOU CAN DRINK!!!! How awesome is that?
Now. please dont get drunk. and if you do. please dont mistake a random lesser guy for sid/karan wahiLOL.

present time!!!

sorry, busy hoon na? doing nothing and all?

so this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

MARAYAM Hug

I know, we have not talked much so you may not even know me Embarrassed, but still wishing you all the happiness, success, pleasure, and beautiful life ahead Wink

Have fun and enjoy your day to the fullest DancingParty

Here is a cake for ya LOL

PS: beautiful thread Sabii and thanks Zeenia darling for the pm :)

-MERRY-

sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

maaarrrryyyyaaaaammmm....Big smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 uParty

may God bless you and fulfill all ur wishes and desiresWinkWinkWink

with love and best wishes Smile

MedhaBig smile

Edited by sr-medha - 18 March 2011 at 11:53pm

-MERRY-

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
happy birthday to u and me both....

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

(sidenote: Okay, this is REAL late. But please CELEBRATE anyway)

Welcome to the celebration of

Maryam's 21st Birthday!!

Who's MARYAM?
W*H, as if y'all didn't know?!

Maryam is a Quirky Queen, which makes her super awesome straight-away.
She is a diehard SR/JeRan fan, which makes her double awesome: only awesome people know the value of Karan Wahi & Jen Winget.
She is a diehard AbhiShti fan - and only a select few are. Okay, I do believe her awesome radar is going off the scale!

Maryam is one of the sweetest, most talented, passionate, loving, funny SPAMMERs I know!! She is our rockstar, everyone loves her, and yeah.. she's just too cool for school/IF. Hahahahaha. (Yes, lame joke I know. Laugh anyway.)

Okay, so she was born on MARCH 17TH. And today is MARCH 18TH. Excuse? We get the entire weekend to celebrate. HAHAHAH. (Lame excuse. Suck it up, and celebrate biatches!! :P)

Anyway, MARYAM is super awesome, super cool, super everything-that-is-good.

WE LOVE YOU MARYAM!!

LOLLOL.. sabi this is the best introduction of me Winklollll.. .. "  sweetest:"Shocked since whennnnnLOL.. aww all those nice words Embarrassed just to make me happy Hugi dont think i hold my tears LOLno i cant cry my new resolution..TongueTongue 
Thank u soo much for making this post sabi...  LOVE U MY QQ Hug. this is the best BD surprise Big smile ..

sabihaa.

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MER !! Hug   Hug  I hope you have the most fabulous day and the most wonderful year ahead. May every wish of yours come true, and may you always be super happy, super healthy, and super awesome. Have a good one !! Hug  Hug

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES!!

Sheena:

Heyya Merryyyyy :)
Happppppy Happppppyyy Happpppyyyyyy
BIRTHDAY! Party

Okay so I know I havent talked to you in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong
time, but pleaseeeeeeeeee try to forgive me since I've not been in the best of health lately :(

Anyways, I hope you have a greattttt bday and eat lots and lots and lots and lots of cake (on my behalf of course LOL) and have an amazing day! I hope all your wishes and dreams come true!

Sheena
<3

-||-

MY Sheenaaaaaa Hug. i missed u soo much. just to see u r comment it means soo much to me. Get well soon. Thanx for the lovely wish. Love ya 
 loll yes i had lots of cake..  chocolate my favLOL.

Shilpa:

Marzzzzz!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Marz Happy birthday to you!
Yup I sang to you so your ears could hurt on your bday :P I'm evil na Wink LOL
I don't know how is happens each time that I happen to leave in the middle when talking to you, cause I don't really do that to anyone else LOL. You should feel special Embarrassed LOL
But, since it's your birthday let me put together some nice words.. Ermm umm..
Wish you an awesome amazing the BESTEST 21st birthday!
Party Hard Wink
Keep making those sexy sigs, esp of Abhinav! They look amazing always. Big smile
Love youuu! (no seriously I do! LOL)
Once again, wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! <3

- Shilpa
Our new QQ member..GRRRRRRRRRAngry i will forgive u for leaving me everytime we hav a convo since u sang me a BD songCry..lol damn u !!LOL. ThanX shlipa.Big smile
-||-

Shale:

Hi Maryam

Happy birthday to you. Wish you get lots of love and happiness in your life.
Although we never talked and chat with each other but i know that you n khush came with idea of AN writing Challenge which is very tempting for me. As i started writing an ff from there onwards.
So somewhere credit goes to you as well.

hope u get lots of surprise from your beloved ones.

Love
Shale

-||-
Shale my AN friend.Big smile. Thanks alot sweetyHug" you n khush came with idea of AN writing Challenge" reallyyyyShocked. i didnt know i came up with idea of AN writingLOL..
thats is soo sweet for giving me credit.. cause of those FF the AN spirit is still alive. thanx for that Hug.
Muni:

HEY MERRY
WISH U A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DAY 
 GOD FULFIL ALL UR GOOD WISHES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY

-||-
Thanx muniiiiiiiiiiiiii.. Big smile

Farzana:

Happy Birthday
 .  m a r y a m  .

I wish you all the happiness in the world
I wish Allah fulfills all your good wishes
I wish you get everything you want in life

Here's a little something for you :) Hope you like it.. It Siddhima Wink I know how to make you happy dont I? LOL 

So like I told Sabi on her birthday that Im not very good with speeches and all.. Im gonna say the same to you. Im sorry if it doesnt sound all cute and all but remember ILY babygirl! And I wish you a very happy birthday! Awh I still remember the first time we talked at the AbhiShti FC.. You were a newbie ROFL with like I dont know 10 posts or something? Anyway as we got to talk more.. I got to know you were a Siddhima fan.. and then you would always get annoyed with all the other girls> Khush, me , Sabi and Shilpa because we would always drool over Maaneet LOL  those days are long over now ROFL Though I still love Maaneet very much today :) I love your love for Abhinav.. You are actually his crazy fan and I love that about you and I still think I love him more than you psshtttt Wink LOL I love your maturity in crazy situations like when I go a little psycho on the AbhiShti AT. We all know I have a lot of those days :) anyways Im trying to think of how to wrap this message up.. God I SUCK at these stuffff LOL k so yeah.. Happy Birthday and I LOVE YOU! Alottttttttttttttt <33

Enjoy yo' day biatch Heart

MUAAAAAAAAAAHS <333

Love

Faruu
ROFL....dont worry i suck at wirting messages to people or thanking LOL..  ohh god i am horribleeeeLOL i feel bad for my parentsLOL. oh yeah i remember i was new and u were helping around. thanx for that. and offcourse who wouldnt be mad.. its a Abhishti FC and u guys r supoorting manneetROFL. u guys r weird. only me , sabi and yattri were the loyal onesCoolShockedLOL. Thanx alot for writing this message.. atleast itsnot only me who sucks in these kind of thingsLOLHug.. ohh i love the siggyyyyEmbarrassed THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-||-

Khushboo:

Merryyyyyy Hug

A very very happy birthday to you! Party

Wow...you're getting old Tongue

Wish you all the "merry"ment and joy in life, and may this year bring lots of happiness, pleasant surprises and oppurtunities for you.

Wish you all the very best, dearest soul sis! Hug

Have lots of fun, eat till you feel like you'll burst, and give me a treat! Big smile

Enjoy the day! And your pressie is on its way...you'll get it after my exams finish!

Take care and I love you! Hug

With lots of love and AN jhapiz,
~Khush.

MY BOOBOOOOOOOOOOO/SOUL SISSSSSSSSSS... we have soo much incommon. sometimes it gets feakyLOL. Thanx for this beautiful wish sweeettyyyyyyyy( i am only saying that cause  u r only 16..ohhh i wish i was 16CryLOL.. ). we r both freaky and that i love that abt us. Thanx again muhaaaaaa

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 19 March 2011 at 10:15am
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Dear Maryam

To one of the most awesome and special siggymakers I know who never ever says no even if you ask her at the last minute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope you had a wonderful day sweetie!

Wishing you lots of  love, laughter and happiness always and may all your dreams come true!Embarrassed

Love Zeenia.xx
awwwwww zeeniaaaaaaEmbarrassed. thats soo sweet of u to say that Hug. i can never say no to my friends...Embarrassed
thank u Big smile

Go to top