Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Maryaaaammmmmm๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Happy Birthday yaar๐Ÿฅณ Many many happy returns of the day.... Wish you all the success and happiness on ur life... May you have a awesome year ahead๐Ÿ˜ณI hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

sorry couldnt make you any gift so deal with cake this year๐Ÿ˜†

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey maryam! wish you a very happy b'day! & all love luck n success
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MARY!!!!!!
My awesome PJ, Nikammi everything else!!!!
HI!!!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

omfg! 21??!!??! DUD YOU CAN DRINK!!!! How awesome is that?
Now. please dont get drunk. and if you do. please dont mistake a random lesser guy for sid/karan wahi๐Ÿ˜†.

present time!!!

sorry, busy hoon na? doing nothing and all?

so this!

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

MARAYAM ๐Ÿค—

I know, we have not talked much so you may not even know me ๐Ÿ˜ณ, but still wishing you all the happiness, success, pleasure, and beautiful life ahead ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have fun and enjoy your day to the fullest ๐Ÿฅณ

Here is a cake for ya ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: beautiful thread Sabii and thanks Zeenia darling for the pm :)

sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

maaarrrryyyyaaaaammmm....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 u๐Ÿฅณ

may God bless you and fulfill all ur wishes and desires๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

with love and best wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Medha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sr-medha - 13 years ago
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday to u and me both....
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -saBii-

(sidenote: Okay, this is REAL late. But please CELEBRATE anyway)

Welcome to the celebration of

Maryam's 21st Birthday!!

Who's MARYAM?
W*H, as if y'all didn't know?!

Maryam is a Quirky Queen, which makes her super awesome straight-away.
She is a diehard SR/JeRan fan, which makes her double awesome: only awesome people know the value of Karan Wahi & Jen Winget.
She is a diehard AbhiShti fan - and only a select few are. Okay, I do believe her awesome radar is going off the scale!

Maryam is one of the sweetest, most talented, passionate, loving, funny SPAMMERs I know!! She is our rockstar, everyone loves her, and yeah.. she's just too cool for school/IF. Hahahahaha. (Yes, lame joke I know. Laugh anyway.)

Okay, so she was born on MARCH 17TH. And today is MARCH 18TH. Excuse? We get the entire weekend to celebrate. HAHAHAH. (Lame excuse. Suck it up, and celebrate biatches!! :P)

Anyway, MARYAM is super awesome, super cool, super everything-that-is-good.

WE LOVE YOU MARYAM!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. sabi this is the best introduction of me ๐Ÿ˜‰lollll.. .. "  sweetest:"๐Ÿ˜ฒ since whennnnn๐Ÿ˜†.. aww all those nice words ๐Ÿ˜ณ just to make me happy ๐Ÿค—i dont think i hold my tears ๐Ÿ˜†no i cant cry my new resolution..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 
Thank u soo much for making this post sabi...  LOVE U MY QQ ๐Ÿค—. this is the best BD surprise ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MER !! ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—  I hope you have the most fabulous day and the most wonderful year ahead. May every wish of yours come true, and may you always be super happy, super healthy, and super awesome. Have a good one !! ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES!!

Sheena:

Heyya Merryyyyy :)
Happppppy Happppppyyy Happpppyyyyyy
BIRTHDAY! ๐Ÿฅณ

Okay so I know I havent talked to you in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong
time, but pleaseeeeeeeeee try to forgive me since I've not been in the best of health lately :(

Anyways, I hope you have a greattttt bday and eat lots and lots and lots and lots of cake (on my behalf of course ๐Ÿ˜†) and have an amazing day! I hope all your wishes and dreams come true!

Sheena
<3

-||-

MY Sheenaaaaaa ๐Ÿค—. i missed u soo much. just to see u r comment it means soo much to me. Get well soon. Thanx for the lovely wish. Love ya 
 loll yes i had lots of cake..  chocolate my fav๐Ÿ˜†.

Shilpa:

Marzzzzz!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Marz Happy birthday to you!
Yup I sang to you so your ears could hurt on your bday :P I'm evil na ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
I don't know how is happens each time that I happen to leave in the middle when talking to you, cause I don't really do that to anyone else ๐Ÿ˜†. You should feel special ๐Ÿ˜ณ LOL
But, since it's your birthday let me put together some nice words.. ๐Ÿค” umm..
Wish you an awesome amazing the BESTEST 21st birthday!
Party Hard ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keep making those sexy sigs, esp of Abhinav! They look amazing always. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love youuu! (no seriously I do! ๐Ÿ˜†)
Once again, wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! <3

- Shilpa
Our new QQ member..GRRRRRRRRR๐Ÿ˜ก i will forgive u for leaving me everytime we hav a convo since u sang me a BD song๐Ÿ˜ญ..lol damn u !!๐Ÿ˜†. ThanX shlipa.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-||-

Shale:

Hi Maryam

Happy birthday to you. Wish you get lots of love and happiness in your life.
Although we never talked and chat with each other but i know that you n khush came with idea of AN writing Challenge which is very tempting for me. As i started writing an ff from there onwards.
So somewhere credit goes to you as well.

hope u get lots of surprise from your beloved ones.

Love
Shale

-||-
Shale my AN friend.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Thanks alot sweety๐Ÿค—" you n khush came with idea of AN writing Challenge" reallyyyy๐Ÿ˜ฒ. i didnt know i came up with idea of AN writing๐Ÿ˜†..
thats is soo sweet for giving me credit.. cause of those FF the AN spirit is still alive. thanx for that ๐Ÿค—.
Muni:

HEY MERRY
WISH U A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DAY 
 GOD FULFIL ALL UR GOOD WISHES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY

-||-
Thanx muniiiiiiiiiiiiii.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Farzana:

Happy Birthday
 .  m a r y a m  .

I wish you all the happiness in the world
I wish Allah fulfills all your good wishes
I wish you get everything you want in life

Here's a little something for you :) Hope you like it.. It Siddhima ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know how to make you happy dont I? ๐Ÿ˜† 

So like I told Sabi on her birthday that Im not very good with speeches and all.. Im gonna say the same to you. Im sorry if it doesnt sound all cute and all but remember ILY babygirl! And I wish you a very happy birthday! Awh I still remember the first time we talked at the AbhiShti FC.. You were a newbie ๐Ÿคฃ with like I dont know 10 posts or something? Anyway as we got to talk more.. I got to know you were a Siddhima fan.. and then you would always get annoyed with all the other girls> Khush, me , Sabi and Shilpa because we would always drool over Maaneet ๐Ÿ˜†  those days are long over now ๐Ÿคฃ Though I still love Maaneet very much today :) I love your love for Abhinav.. You are actually his crazy fan and I love that about you and I still think I love him more than you psshtttt ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I love your maturity in crazy situations like when I go a little psycho on the AbhiShti AT. We all know I have a lot of those days :) anyways Im trying to think of how to wrap this message up.. God I SUCK at these stuffff LOL k so yeah.. Happy Birthday and I LOVE YOU! Alottttttttttttttt <33

Enjoy yo' day biatch โค๏ธ

MUAAAAAAAAAAHS <333

Love

Faruu
ROFL....dont worry i suck at wirting messages to people or thanking ๐Ÿ˜†..  ohh god i am horribleeee๐Ÿ˜† i feel bad for my parents๐Ÿ˜†. oh yeah i remember i was new and u were helping around. thanx for that. and offcourse who wouldnt be mad.. its a Abhishti FC and u guys r supoorting manneetROFL. u guys r weird. only me , sabi and yattri were the loyal ones๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanx alot for writing this message.. atleast itsnot only me who sucks in these kind of things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—.. ohh i love the siggyyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-||-

Khushboo:

Merryyyyyy ๐Ÿค—

A very very happy birthday to you! ๐Ÿฅณ

Wow...you're getting old ๐Ÿ˜›

Wish you all the "merry"ment and joy in life, and may this year bring lots of happiness, pleasant surprises and oppurtunities for you.

Wish you all the very best, dearest soul sis! ๐Ÿค—

Have lots of fun, eat till you feel like you'll burst, and give me a treat! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy the day! And your pressie is on its way...you'll get it after my exams finish!

Take care and I love you! ๐Ÿค—

With lots of love and AN jhapiz,
~Khush.

MY BOOBOOOOOOOOOOO/SOUL SISSSSSSSSSS... we have soo much incommon. sometimes it gets feaky๐Ÿ˜†. Thanx for this beautiful wish sweeettyyyyyyyy( i am only saying that cause  u r only 16..ohhh i wish i was 16๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†.. ). we r both freaky and that i love that abt us. Thanx again muhaaaaaa

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Dear Maryam

To one of the most awesome and special siggymakers I know who never ever says no even if you ask her at the last minute!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you had a wonderful day sweetie!

Wishing you lots of  love, laughter and happiness always and may all your dreams come true!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love Zeenia.xx

awwwwww zeeniaaaaaaEmbarrassed. thats soo sweet of u to say that ๐Ÿค—. i can never say no to my friends...Embarrassed
thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ