Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cute post, love the twins.....anmol you sure bring smiles and positive vibes, hope, fun amongst all the discussions on the forum, nice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank u charu, sps and tani for loving my post😊

and shivani many thanks for the infoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† insightful it is😊
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I doπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no tqs abt my pov on this issueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i remember telling Shonuu, when she complained angrily how she cud father a child when veer was called impotent.(this was in the role playπŸ˜›) i told her its not a functional one...but πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† herez more info for ppl really interested😊.................

Impotence is not just caused by old age or a disease. Impotence is not just a physical thing but a mental thing as well. The brain is more powerful than you know and it can cause various conditions in the body including impotence.

Functional and psychosomatic impotence

There are two types of impotence. The first one is called functional. If a man is suffering from functional impotence, it means that one is going through abnormal bodily functions which hinder him his ability for attaining an **************πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. These abnormal bodily functions cause insufficient amount of blood to travel to the *********πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Functional impotence is usually caused by the body's condition like having low blood pressure or diabetes.

Treatment for this kind of impotence depends on the kind of condition or disease is causing it. It is best to see your doctor so he can advise you on how to treat your illness and eventually your impotence as well.

The second type of impotence is called psychosomatic. Psychosomatic impotence is usually caused more by the current mental state rather than the physical. Having anxiety attacks or reliving traumatic experiences that continue to disturb you is a major cause of psychosomatic impotence.

Treatment for this kind of impotence takes a lot more time and effort to do. The only way to treat this is by consulting with a psychologist and possibly going through *********** therapy.😊

v informative read....infertility can be treated....could mental state or stress have any impact to infertility test.....hormones play role here??
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really good emoticons Anmol...

good to see so much positivity.
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anmol. Very cute babies πŸ˜
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

thank u charu, sps and tani for loving my post😊

and shivani many thanks for the infoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† insightful it is😊

arrey tq me,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love ur post toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
my pleasure....btw forgot to mention the most imp thing....impotence does not mean infertile, infertility is a totally different issue...n it can b treated depending on the cause...😊

😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

really good emoticons Anmol...

good to see so much positivity.

thanks r gattu , apni toh bass yeh hi tamanna hain veecha fans should remain happy😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

@Anmol. Very cute babies πŸ˜

haina😊cute couple ke cute babies
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

arrey tq me,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love ur post toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
my pleasure....btw forgot to mention the most imp thing....impotence does not mean infertile, infertility is a totally different issue...n it can b treated depending on the cause...😊

😳

i am sorry to intrudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but can u explain how , this is very interesting😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

v informative read....infertility can be treated....could mental state or stress have any impact to infertility test.....hormones play role here??

well honestly not sure stress can make one infertile, but ur right infertility has got to do more with harmonal imbalances n the associted influences😊..bottom line in the story....veer ichcha may have 2 go for god knows whtttπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IVF yaa whatever..πŸ˜›

btw i just checked... stress causes several hormonal changes in the body that can affect fertility. Stress can have many causes, including anxiety over fertility problems.