is sid responsible for downfall of pkyek? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

i dont think sid should b said responsible for all the things happening in the show. I think its the CVs who are responsible for not able to manage the time space for each characters.

What has sid to do with the gay part or moving slow part?
Totaly my POV . no offense intended.
I totally agree with u and I don't know why people like to blame characters who isn't the lead even if that character is the only good thing left in show.

can we seriously not blame characters for blaming sake please.

in bold red......even I'm wondering the same thing and would love to get an answer for that.

God very soon I'm gonna stop coming to the forum and just watch the show far away from blaming field.

I love Sid and he has done nothing wrong in my eyes.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

I totally agree with u and I don't know why people like to blame characters who isn't the lead even if that character is the only good thing left in show.

can we seriously not blame characters for blaming sake please.

in bold red......even I'm wondering the same thing and would love to get an answer for that.

God very soon I'm gonna stop coming to the forum and just watch the show far away from blaming field.

I love Sid and he has don't nothing wrong in my eyes.

have u read my whole post
m nt at all blaming sid
nd frst of all go to FLEG
den u will knw why i did this
nd dis ws blame game on CVs not at all on sid
i really dnt want him to drink my blood
and u knw that😉
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

i dont think sid should b said responsible for all the things happening in the show. I think its the CVs who are responsible for not able to manage the time space for each characters.

What has sid to do with the gay part or moving slow part?
Totaly my POV . no offense intended.

i agree. i think that evn if we dun see abhiya that much, at least sid is there instead of som boring filler cuz dats all cvs r doing....fillers
Originally posted by sanjna4

hello pkyekians
before u throw ande and tamattar plz read my pov den say anything
i m biggest fan of sid. i like his work from remix days.. in PKYEK he is better den others. and i want u guys to note following points.
b4 sid's entry
1. do we used to hav so many fillers? i guess no
2. do we used to see abhiya scenes? i guess lots of scenes
3. ws story movin slow? not at all, it ws good
4. do we used to hav khichdi of characters? i guess no
5. do we used to hav side tracks such as gay part? big no

i guess through above points u must hav guessed dat aftr sid's entry CVs stop using their mind.....

if u guys are thinking dat m blaming sid den u r wrong m blamin ekta and her creatives 4 dis disaster. nowadays we hav  more sid and lil abhiya dat is again very close to no....

they really need to create balance between sid and abhiya

last night i came across forum and dere were so many posts regarding quitting forum and show. and m really dipressed 4 dis

i know some of u still dnt agree wid me. so now u can throw ande and tamatar to me... m ready 4 it.. eagerly waiting 4 ur respected comments wether they are positive and negative

PS- mods- if anything here is offensive and hurting anybodys sentiments den u can close dis topic anytime

i understand if u dun like sid's parts. but u shudnt b blaming sid for "gay parts"  or kichidi parts. or the story moving slowly. i am pretty sure he's not the king of the show that he is somehow the master of calling all the parts or deciding how the show shud progress. ur post is simply not logical. plz dun blame evrything to one person jus bcuz the person happens to be there.
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

i understand if u dun like sid's parts. but u shudnt b blaming sid for "gay parts"  or kichidi parts. or the story moving slowly. i am pretty sure he's not the king of the show that he is somehow the master of calling all the parts or deciding how the show shud progress. ur post is simply not logical. plz dun blame evrything to one person jus bcuz the person happens to be there.

guys this is my kind request to read full post here m nt all blaming sid m blamin cvs here.... dnt go on topis name. go on the com=ntent of d thread plz plzp plz
Originally posted by kasharti1

Tbh, since Sid came...I have again become interested in this show....and sometimes I only look forward to his track. ;-P
So no, I don't think Sid is responsible. :-P

exactly....................sid actually saved the show from downfall.............i just wait for his scenes with other characters and rush to the tv everyday just for him

sid is spicing up the show

sanjna I am totally agree with u. I wont say much as bashing will start. I also like sid but overdose of him makes me change the channel. Those who are watching the show from the beginning know that abhiya is the soul of the show.
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

sanjna I am totally agree with u. I wont say much as bashing will start. I also like sid but overdose of him makes me change the channel. Those who are watching the show from the beginning know that abhiya is the soul of the show.
Completely agree ......
its not sid..............it will happen in every bt show........... i mean its starts great for first few months as it will be under her supervision....later she will loose interest and show will go down..........  sid is doing fine job...........i just hope they give nice track to misha and show her more...............
the cvs have stopped using their minds.......i totally agree with you.......,but i think that they have to actually have a track for abhiya, and if they do have a track.....please don't be the same where:

-abhay not getting close to piya
-piya getting hurt because of abhay
-something happens and abhay support piya
-piya forgets everything mean abhay said to her......and listens to everything he says

i mean this has been going on for soooo long, its like the same thing over and over again......its high time they do some serious acting........just expressing my POV......please dont mind 😊