--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWESOME I AM WITH YOU AS ALWAYS..!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

awww dats so sweet of uπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Sid should be held responsible for the downfall of PKYEK. If anyone is at fault it is the CT's. Sid's character is inspired by Damon and he plays a very vital and almost equal role to that of Stefan in VD. So developing Sid's character is essential here too. But too many fillers and not doing the balancing act of maintaining Abhiya and Sid is the mistake CT's have committed. I don't blame those who lost interest in the show or quit this forum because people like me and them who have read almost all Vampire Romance Novels/ seen the Movie or TV Show inspired by these Best Sellers  including Twilight and VD know that PKYEK is pathetic and not even 10% match to the Originals. Abhiya and Vivian-Sukirti chemistry was so far the USP of the Show and now with that non-existent only a miracle can save the show.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
harshiti4ever thumbnail
i so agree with u..
i feel so helpless..cant do anything..
i want abhiya at any cost ...cvs are making me sick
they are showing all crap and we can sit here and just complain
..😑😭
worship_dmg thumbnail
Sid track is not working at its too negative to be on the show I know I love  this show but only for Abhiya's sake I believe we were very close to Abhay telling abt his true feelings to Piya then we could have started a new track and I mean definitely a proper track this current track whether Sidiya or Sidanchi or Shauryankar (Gay track)  is responsible for the downfall another cause of downfall is too many Vampires and no warewolves and it had to be Abhiya's story and now it is all vampires for 1 human (Piya) bechaari itna kuch toh usne as Ridhima banke bhi face nahi kiya its now a fight between vampires to get Piya kya thi story aur kya ban gayee never the less Ekta Mataa ki sadaa hi jai chahey show ki hotee rahe parajay I am so unhappy and sad πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺπŸ€’πŸ˜” all this for Ekta Mataa from my side I still hope good for our show and hope things change for good
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

after sid entry i thought we got to see some sweet abhiya movements, abhiya strong bond

but what we got

stupid filler episode with sid
less abhiya scene (it's better to say no abhiyaa scene)
story not moving really
i hate this track very much

sid doing his job really well
but seriously cv need to use a brain now

now  i am taking the break form this show

they really need to improve

hey u spoke my mind out here and thanx alot u supporting my pov😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I don't think Sid should be held responsible for the downfall of PKYEK.

m nt at all cinsidering sid 4 downfall rather in dis cvs mind crisis situation dis show is running due to him only
 If anyone is at fault it is the CT's. Sid's character is inspired by Damon and he plays a very vital and almost equal role to that of Stefan in VD. So developing Sid's character is essential here too. 
i agree nd m big fan of TVD series bt dey can shape up his character well by makinf a balance btween other characters
But too many fillers and not doing the balancing act of maintaining Abhiya and Sid is the mistake CT's have committed. I don't blame those who lost interest in the show or quit this forum because people like me and them who have read almost all Vampire Romance Novels/ seen the Movie or TV Show inspired by these Best Sellers  including Twilight and VD know that PKYEK is pathetic and not even 10% match to the Originals. Abhiya and Vivian-Sukirti chemistry was so far the USP of the Show and now with that non-existent only a miracle can save the show.

ya i agree evn we cant dare to compare it to those series, in some of interveiws dey hav refered dat to take some inpiration det r takin reference frm true blood bt i dnt feel so

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti4ever

i so agree with u..

i feel so helpless..cant do anything..
i want abhiya at any cost ...cvs are making me sick
they are showing all crap and we can sit here and just complain
..😑😭

i agree and dats d biggest dis appointment in getting addicting to series
dat u can jst sit and play d blame game 
and feel bad for watching crap in d show
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

i agree.....

thanx alot 4 agreeing wid me
LOL when i read this topic i was like okayy, quite expected topic to come up πŸ˜†
but when i read topic maker's name - Sanjana 😲 *dhan dhan dhan* 🀣...OMG a big Sid and Damon fan hereself making this topic 😲 πŸ€£ 

anyways i got a different take on the current track...and if i start writing my POV, it will be too long lol...i read all the depressing posts on forums ystd too, i thought of commenting on it but i didnt....i guess i will save my essay on this topic for later when i get time πŸ˜›