Gunahon Ka Devta

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at

swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Girls,
Since this track has started this topic has been pondering my mind.As we all are seeing Arpita's love for Avdesh is Pure /Divine  out of this world.The Kind of scarifice she has done for Avdesh /Haveli is beyond  measurable .,and return what is her  expectation only Avdesh's Love and his SAATH for rest of her life .

My Heart goes out for ARPITA ....yesterday's Terrace scene really touched my heart when she says "MEINE CHUDAIL BANKAR APKA PEECHA KARUNGI" she said in such calmness with no feeling of jealousy/displeasure😊.Hats off to ARPITA for her inner  Strength & Patience for all the Trails & Trubulation she has gone through,may it be Avdesh 's indiiference towards her at  their initial stage of marriage, for all the pain/torture she had to go through in jail, for the honour of Haveli she even went ahead with the disgraceful act of going to RV.

For me Arpita resembles MEERA the unconditional /scared love MEERA  had for KRISHNA.

AVDESH's love is like (as some one said on the forum) as if he as  got his favouite toy.
There is no doubt that Avi loves Arpita truly .......but now is the testing time for Avdesh.... with love comes Trust.
The current Circumstances /Situation will definetly sow suspicion in his head and no doubt BJ will fodder it  and i can  understand Avi being angry with Arpita for not telling  him & not trusitng him enough to tell the  Truth
But the question comes ......when he will start doubting her Love towards him,that will be such a disgrace.My heart sinks when this thought passes my miind

I wish the CVs don't bring this track..... let him be angry, ignore her don't converse with her for some days but pls don't  doubt her Love ......

What say Girls

Pls hit the button if you like or evn if you don't like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sawmini u written awsome
they r together very happy
bt nw bootni n rv r vey bad .
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my brain has gone totally empty now

cant think more or discuss abt this more

just watching like zombie only
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Swamini & a very valid post..But I tend to disagree with one point.. I am the one who said Avi is like a boy with his fav toy.but that was not in realation to trust issues.I feel Avi & Arpi have been equally committed to each other except during the first pratigya which I thought was insensitive..Avdesh has over come a lot of hurdles & come to this point purely by merit of his feelings & commitment to Arpita..He has blind faith & trust in her & I do feel he returns her love manifold..But his immaturity stems from his blind trust...He believes every word she uttere,why else would a man believe his wife over his own eyes(Suicide attempt)

Arpita ofcourse treats Avdesh like hez God on earth no two ways about it but having said that it was a major blunder to do what shez doing now what ever her reasons...The suicide attempt itself I thought was rubbish when you know that this man cannot live without you,you do all kinds of ridiculous things & then ty to kill urself ,to me it made no sense..Even when they were newly married & she called him a khooni or something I thought she was acting wierd cos she had seen him kidnap her brother & then got in to the relation so Arpitha always knew what she was getting into.But she loves Avdesh with all her heart & soul..The right thing would have been to tell him herself whtaz happening. Doing stuff behind his back is not right..And I definitely feel it was wrong of her to have gone to RVThat he did nothing to her was his perogative..Now she just has his word  to prove her worth..

But with all these issues I feel Avdesh suspecting Arpita would kill the soul of te story..Itz a track that should not have come at all..They should show Avi finding out reasons for her wierd actions & protect her..Itz about time the tag line prevailed"woh pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifazat na kar sakhe" Suspicion would be pure insult to the love Avitha share
Sorry Swamini,it turned out too long....

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear very well said arpi's love is like meera.
I remember the intro of story where arpi said mere gunaho ke devta.and also that it is the story of two opposite people falling in love,& that is why they are getting probs they spend time wid each other love&respect eachother but never tried to understand each other or may they had never got the time to talk about eachother,rather they have many other topics lalsingh,shikha tanmay,rv who is right & wrong etc etc.
Its the testing time for avi that he will trust arpi or not but what about arpi did she realy trusted avi sad but the answer is no if she had realy had a little faith on his hubby she must tell him after shikha's haldi rasham only when rv had first called him & asked her to talk in alone,after the deal also she does'nt thought to tell avi and just wake up in the night gone to rv.
She should must had thought that avi's sis is going to be married in this house were dis kind of person live,he can harm shikha also.

Avi loves arpi very much but now arpi is rounding the key in avi's mind herself so if he will doubt on her &i will not be surprised.

It takes alot of time to gain someones faith but just a few seconds to break it.and that is happening wid our avita.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well said..

dekhte hai aage kya hota hai...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swamini5

Hey Girls,
Since this track has started this topic has been pondering my mind.As we all are seeing Arpita's love for Avdesh is Pure /Divine  out of this world.The Kind of scarifice she has done for Avdesh /Haveli is beyond  measurable .,and return what is her  expectation only Avdesh's Love and his SAATH for rest of her life .

My Heart goes out for ARPITA ....yesterday's Terrace scene really touched my heart when she says "MEINE CHUDAIL BANKAR APKA PEECHA KARUNGI" she said in such calmness with no feeling of jealousy/displeasure😊.Hats off to ARPITA for her inner  Strength & Patience for all the Trails & Trubulation she has gone through,may it be Avdesh 's indiiference towards her at  their initial stage of marriage, for all the pain/torture she had to go through in jail, for the honour of Haveli she even went ahead with the disgraceful act of going to RV.

For me Arpita resembles MEERA the unconditional /scared love MEERA  had for KRISHNA.

AVDESH's love is like (as some one said on the forum) as if he as  got his favouite toy.
There is no doubt that Avi loves Arpita truly .......but now is the testing time for Avdesh.... with love comes Trust.
The current Circumstances /Situation will definetly sow suspicion in his head and no doubt BJ will fodder it  and i can  understand Avi being angry with Arpita for not telling  him & not trusitng him enough to tell the  Truth
But the question comes ......when he will start doubting her Love towards him,that will be such a disgrace.My heart sinks when this thought passes my miind

I wish the CVs don't bring this track..... let him be angry, ignore her don't converse with her for some days but pls don't  doubt her Love ......

What say Girls

Pls hit the button if you like or evn if you don't like

@pink
Hey Bina😃
Nice topic yar.👏
Im not agree with @pink
coz love trust and doubt or two sides of the coins. When we love, we always trust them without doubting.But when the love behaves some thing suspicous it will make us start doubting.This is what happening between Avita coz of Arpi's lies. Avi always loved her and trust her. But here is the test for his love as that should not happen but has to face the reality nothing but Arpi's lies.He did watch with his naked eyes that flowers were thrown into waters. But Arpi said shika did not bring any thing even  when he questioned about flowers , where Arpi thinking that Avi dont know about the flowers so he would believe her whatever she tells. This made him suspicous about her and started doubting,How can it will be disgrace doubting her love towards him when everything seemed to be suspicious.?
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Hiiiieee

Swamini...

After reading his tweets..!

Nothing left..!!

.he will doubt her..dnt knw whether it will go exactly like Othello..... But its similar.....

PrashT thumbnail
By The Way

Whatever it is,....

If he dsnt support Arpi after knowing complete truth also...

where does the tagline come then? where does the hifazat come?

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prash_t

By The Way

Whatever it is,....

If he dsnt support Arpi after knowing complete truth also...

where does the tagline come then? where does the hifazat come?

well dear if wee see the current track and the tagline then avi should say that wo pyar hi kya b'coz is protecting his family and him.
But realy worried b'coz bhutni had puten the seeds of misunderstanding in avi's mind so may be he would not belive/support arpi for few weeks.
Cv's had just fall in luv wid this track so never want to end it.