ICCHA AND VEER WILL EXPOSE TAPU.

TANUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ICCHA AND  VEER WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER NOT ABLE TO FATHER A CHILD.THEY WOULD START TREATMENT FOR THE SAME.MEANWHILE RATHORE WILL COME TO CLAIM HIS CHILD AND AS USUAL TAPASYA WILL DENY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HER.THAT IS WHEN VEER'S PROBLEM WILL BE SHOWN TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
😭
ICCHA WOULD MEANWHILE BE TORTURED BY NANI.

SATYA AND SANCHI WILL FINANCIALLY TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM BUNDELAS.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

actually this makes more sense in  terms of CVs slowwwwwwwww more and more episodes and ichcha maatta taking 5 episodes to reveal one word and then rathod not yet coming.... so what u have written chronology fits in

instead saying now that we know icchhch has become sherni etc etc just form heck of one stuoid episode she gave tapu and next episode she was as weak as possible that she did nto wnat to enter the clinic

teh above suits well.....
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TANUM

ICCHA AND VEER WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER NOT ABLE TO FATHER A CHILD.THEY WOULD START TREATMENT FOR THE SAME.MEANWHILE RATHORE WILL COME TO CLAIM HIS CHILD AND AS USUAL TAPASYA WILL DENY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HER.THAT IS WHEN VEER'S PROBLEM WILL BE SHOWN TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY.

😭

ICCHA WOULD MEANWHILE BE TORTURED BY NANI.

</div>
<div>SATYA AND SANCHI WILL FINANCIALLY TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM BUNDELAS.😉

Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying flase and veer is impotent'' but the real fact is ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report ''that i am not a impotent this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying flase and veer is impotent'' but the real fact is ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report ''that i am not a impotent this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
''

u r right.. may be dis z a new game of satya sanchi.. n dey change d reports of veer n ichcha.. so dat veer will think he cant have a child.. n sv is jealous of tappu.. so 1 teer se do nishane..😆
Edited by priya2904 - 13 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

😆 quite an intresting storyline varun.....ya it is quite possible dat veer replaced d reports so dat iccha do not get depressed n also to save her from bhouse members taunts....n last night veer had seen ichha was scared if reports r not positve...so it might b possible dat veer changed d reports...
n later when tappu has gone wid raghu n baby is also born..truth is revealed  dat veer is d actual father of d child...but till dat time tappu might start liking rathod n it does not matter to her if d child is of veer or not..😃
Edited by Dicy_anu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

😆 quite an intresting storyline varun.....ya it is quite possible dat veer replaced d reports so dat iccha do not get depressed n also to save her from bhouse members taunts....n last night veer had seen ichha was scared if reports r not positve...so it might b possible dat veer changed d reports...
n later when tappu has gone wid raghu n baby is also born..truth is revealed  dat veer is d actual father of d child...but till dat time tappu might start liking rathod n it does not matter to her if d child is of veer or not..😃

anu u r right... but i strongly feel cvs will drag d show 3-4 months wid veeya scenes.. coz ichca will not reveal to veer.. but dis time i dont like tappu's action when dis baby is of rathod den she should leave d house.. pata nai par mere ko lagta hai ki she should take care of d baby.. if dey would throw her out after knowing d truth were will she go??
chocoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

anu u r right... but i strongly feel cvs will drag d show 3-4 months wid veeya scenes.. coz ichca will not reveal to veer.. but dis time i dont like tappu's action when dis baby is of rathod den she should leave d house.. pata nai par mere ko lagta hai ki she should take care of d baby.. if dey would throw her out after knowing d truth were will she go??

ya if d child is of raghu den she should leave bhouse....CVs r ruining tapasya's character badly n this is d reason why rashami wants to quitOuch
CVs can show dat raghu makes her realize dat what she is doing is not right n she herself leaves bhouse after asking forgiveness from bhouse members.....
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

ya if d child is of raghu den she should leave bhouse....CVs r ruining tapasya's character badly n this is d reason why rashami wants to quit

CVs can show dat raghu makes her realize dat what she is doing is not right n she herself leaves bhouse after asking forgiveness from bhouse members.....

d cvs told rashmi dat tappu's character is gray shade but den dey made it totally negative.. i always hoped ki tappu sudheregi coz i wanted to see her pure n simple as she was like a princess in her childhood time... but ab koi hope nai..
chocoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

d cvs told rashmi dat tappu's character is gray shade but den dey made it totally negative.. i always hoped ki tappu sudheregi coz i wanted to see her pure n simple as she was like a princess in her childhood time... but ab koi hope nai..

yeah i loved tappu in her childhood days...n dat is d reason i cant still accept d fact dat CVs hv turned her  from gray shade to a total -ve character....n yes rashami should quit uttaran now coz now wid d current track it can leave her wid a bad image for her career...CVs can hv another -ve character Satya.
she was excellent in pari hu main.. her first tv show..😊