Uttaran

It's not a bad news

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away πŸ€” and Ichcha is perfectly fine πŸ˜ƒ I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposer πŸ˜‰ So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well with CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now πŸ‘πŸΌ From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

So in summery this storyline may not be as bad for viewers and will actually work for CVs as well (by getting good TRPs). Also Veecha can always have the baby later with Veer getting treatment and that can be used for a generation leap πŸ€”
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away πŸ€” and Ichcha is perfectly fine πŸ˜ƒ I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposer πŸ˜‰ So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well to CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now πŸ‘πŸΌ From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

So in summery this storyline may not be as bad for viewers and will actually work for CVs as well (by getting good TRPs). Also Veecha can always have the baby later with Veer getting treatment and that can be used for a generation leap πŸ€”

Agree with you. But will Ichcha talk to Veer about the reportsπŸ€”
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Agree with you. But will Ichcha talk to Veer about the reportsπŸ€”

I don't think that will happen immediately. I think Ichcha will come to  know abt Tapu's baby not being of Veer first and may be she will try to find the baby's father b4 telling it to Veer πŸ˜•
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think that will happen immediately. I think Ichcha will come to  know abt Tapu's baby not being of Veer first and may be she will try to find the baby's father b4 telling it to Veer πŸ˜•

yes shyam there r lot of loose ends especially tappu pregnancy part
she needs to be sure first, i have a feeling she will herself investigate into taps pregnancy
maybe follow her , lets see it will be interesting to see iccha doing jasoosgiri for a change
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away πŸ€” and Ichcha is perfectly fine πŸ˜ƒ I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposerπŸ˜‰ So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well to CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now πŸ‘πŸΌ From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

Shyam I hd always maintained tht this is only logical solution πŸ˜† I love this story line πŸ˜† now they r showing a strong Ichchha and after knowing the fact she will be stronger and finally out of Tapu jap, the most irritating part of her character πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes shyam there r lot of loose ends especially tappu pregnancy part
she needs to be sure first, i have a feeling she will herself investigate into taps pregnancy
maybe follow her , lets see it will be interesting to see iccha doing jasoosgiri for a change

Yes it's not a small thing so Ichcha need to be sure of it first
Btw this way Raghu uncle may also come to know abt Tapu baba's illustrious past πŸ˜‰
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes it's not a small thing so Ichcha need to be sure of it first
Btw this way Raghu uncle may also come to know abt Tapu baba's illustrious past πŸ˜‰

yes and i dont think raghu is aware abt iccha and veecha shaadi and all
he still thinks veer is tappu's husband
maybe iccha and raghu can together expose tappuπŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Shyam I hd always maintained tht this is only logical solution πŸ˜† I love this story line πŸ˜† now they r showing a strong Ichchha and after knowing the fact she will be stronger and finally out of Tapu jap, the most irritating part of her character πŸ˜†

Also even if Ichcha may not tell anybody abt Veer's problem, the taunts abt not being able to produce kids (by Nani and others ) will not hurt much as she will know the truth
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes and i dont think raghu is aware abt iccha and veecha shaadi and all
he still thinks veer is tappu's husband
maybe iccha and raghu can together expose tappuπŸ˜†

That will be good and quite possible 😊 and as we know all young men in the show are always on Ichcha's side be it Veer,Vansh or Satya πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Also even if Ichcha may not tell anybody abt Veer's problem, the taunts abt not being able to produce kids (by Nani and others ) will not hurt much as she will know the truth

Ya and tht taunt will be entertaining for viewer too, like kar le jitna karna hai jab kalai khulegi to pata chalega πŸ˜†