KAJEN~Destined2Love490~ Auction is STILL ON! WOHOO - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
@Mel Hi, I saw u around but met for the 1st time, m Mona😳

@Sahar I don't want 2 buy u now🤣u said na we have 2 earn AT money 2 buy, i have bank balance of  $0, I can't buy any1 with that😆

@Gia Hi😳

@Phatty Hello😊
Originally posted by TheMelody.

So basically you only like me 'cause I hate Mehak -_-  

HAWWWWWWWWWWWW NAHIIIIII JEE! i liked you before cause of your ffs << but now i like you cause your the only one who understand my possessiveness  tu achi haiii <3 

and well yea hating mehak adds to the whole thing too tehe 

YEYEYEYEY YOUR GONNA WRITE ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by gia.khan

HAWWWWWWWWWWWW NAHIIIIII JEE! i liked you before cause of your ffs << but now i like you cause your the only one who understand my possessiveness  tu achi haiii <3 

red, Gia y do u hate mehaki😲🤣
Originally posted by -Sary-

Abhi maat likh LOL but jab bhi likh sab se pehle mereko spoiler de =)) AND erm sure you guys are PHRIENDS =))

LOOL. We are ONLY friends OK? If Gia wants something more than that then it's not my fault ðŸ˜†
JJ: Psht! Don't pull that on me.There's only ONE way you can make it up to me, and we can go to our usual hangout.

Baby: BOL, BABY, BOL, HOWWWWWW?

JJ: First of all, DON'T CHORI MY LINE AND NICKNAME! PSHT. ONLY I CALL YOU THAT. AND YOU CALL ME JJ. Anyone ELSE who thinks that YOU call them nicknames is an IDIIIIIOOOOOOOOT! Me and you, only, Baby! Now, secondly, if you give me your pouty face, tehe. That is the ONLY way you can manao me!

Baby: You cannot be serious?! That face is ONLY reserved for... SERIOUS occasions! Like, when I dump a girl by accident and realize she was super stupid, and I need to comfort me! BUT THIS?!

JJ: It's NOW or NEVER, Baby! Have your pick!

Baby: FINNNNNNNNNE.

Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago

LOOOL. So you like me 'cause of my FF and 'cause I understand you? ðŸ˜² Say if I stopped writing FF's and got annoyed of your possessiveness, would you still like me? ðŸ˜† >>> Do some tareef about my personality or something pshht!
Hey Monaa! <3 Yeah, I've seen you around here before too but never got the chance to talk. How are youu? 

LOOL. We are ONLY friends OK? If Gia wants something more than that then it's not my fault ðŸ˜†

do you want yo stay in my GOOD BOOKS? -_- i would never cheat on my watermelon HMPH! 

do you want yo stay in my GOOD BOOKS? -_- i would never cheat on my watermelon HMPH! 

LMFAOOO :| Watermelon? Cute!

What if I start liking youuuuu? ðŸ˜²

LOOOL. So you like me 'cause of my FF and 'cause I understand you? ðŸ˜² Say if I stopped writing FF's and got annoyed of your possessiveness, would you still like me? ðŸ˜† >>> Do some tareef about my personality or something pshht!

0__________________o ... no i would not like you if you said ... GIA STOP BEING SO JEALOUS :) .. cause that would just kill the whole thing -_- i like you cause you understand my feeelings psssssssht! n oh n cause your a very nice and sweeet person well atleast to meee =) soo mere ko pasand hai . now chuppp ho jaoo! aur tareef nahi mileneee wali hai -.- UNLESSS YOU GIVE US A SPOILER OF PO << then sochon gi <<