KAJEN~Destined2Love490~ Auction is STILL ON! WOHOO - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by TheMelody.

LOL I love how possessive you are of Sahar, Gia! <3

I LIKE YOU =) =) =) other people just tell me to CALM DOWN =) but you didnt ... i REALLY LIKE YOU  which is why you should kick mehaks BUTT n not let her buy me 
 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Moaning sounds OK I die :|
LMAO Sahar! So basically I will have to do more bribing to get people into donating me their money! GREAT! I think imma go poor by the time I bribe everyone LMFAO! Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gia.khan

I LIKE YOU =) =) =) other people just tell me to CALM DOWN =) but you didnt ... i REALLY LIKE YOU  which is why you should kick mehaks BUTT n not let her buy me 

Ahhhh now this is nice =))
lmfaooooo Phatty you're hilarious :|
Originally posted by gia.khan

LOL I think it's a good quality to be possessive of someone  As long as you don't go overboard :P
Phatttyyyy OMG!!! it's amazing....you made me blushhhhh!.Keep them coming plzz!!
Baby; JJ, WAIT. DON'T MOVE. COME BACK, JJ!!

JJ; WHAT DO YOU WANT, NOW? You decide to talk to me, NOW? WHAT IS IT. JAO BHAR MEIN! Mujhe jaane do, Baby!

Baby: JJ, PLEASE don't leave, PLEASE PLEASE. You look so hot. Just stand in fornt of me, and STAY. DON'T GO. DON'T LEAVE ME. DON'T PULL A AD QUEEN MOVE ON ME. PLEASSSSSE.

JJ: W T H IS THIS AD QUEEN KA CHAKAAR? Tune kya chakaar chalaya koy ad queen ke saath :O JAOOO, MEIN NAHIN BAAT KARTI, psht! W T H ARE YOU DOING PULLING MY DUPPATTA?!

OHHHHHHHH BABY ne usko kyon mention kiya :(
Originally posted by TheMelody.

LOL I think it's a good quality to be possessive of someone  As long as you don't go overboard :P

i m possessive like ... BABY is for JJ <3 and like armaan was for ridhima 
Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago