MAAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN POSSESSIVE ABOUT GEET

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
          In the recent Article it is written that Geet forgives Dev as certain situation compel her to forgive Dev , I don't think Geet must have actually forgiven Dev . Geet must have been in a situation where Maan must have felt that Geet has forgiven Dev . Maan without asking her the actual reason must have BLABBERMOUTHED in front of Geet as he doesn't realises what he speaks while he is angry . Maan needs to slow down a bit , sometimes things get spoiled in a relation if we don't give them time to heal . OK coming to the article , Geet will never leave the house for small reason & She must not have forgiven Dev . Maan must have felt that Geet has forgiven Dev & must have said Harsh words to Geet . Geet already being in a vulnerable condition could have taken that & decided to leave . Maan if he realises his mistake will go behind Geet to Manaofy her . 
Edited by manesha76 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
        I think no body agrees with my view 😭 😭 😭
Edited by manesha76 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Whatever the reason.....if they do have a confrontation then faida toh hamara he hai....as we then get to see a phase of intense and sweet scenes( remember the last time they had a MU and he bought the company she had gone and joined...) so they will and  might have an even explosive reunion(hold on to that happy thought) and secondly if this doesnt happen then we can truly blast the CVs which is always an excellent option for us........... what say???
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with both of u khushi and TM....true watever maybe it i dont believe that geet can that easily forgive dev...and then leave the house for any unwanted small things..kuch tho badi honge which will make geet to make the tough decision ..maan will be too frustrated..then we can see him behind her and only maaneet scenes rathr than the thrash annie arjun unwanted track...
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
exactly... we all know in his anger and spur of  the moment... Maan can forget to watch out his words! Here his insecurity would get better of him i guess... he already feels she's going away from him... her anger at him... and now if she even doesn't forgive dev but for some reasons be a little coordial with her... his insecurity is only going to further flare and would add to his frustration... its that frustration that would lash out on her as his anger!

in this vulnerable condition... it would be hard for Geet to take anything more... and would easily push her to the edge! i don't think it would be something small... it would have to do with him saying about Geet and Dev and her past... that would lash out cruelly on her ailing soul and only then she would take the plunge...

but we know in his retrospection he'll soon realize it and go for her... i m sure about it!

beside the previous separation had brought them together as a strong pair... with better understanding and insights of each other's thoughts... and it looks like its then they'll move towards their much awaited union... that would bond them together in every way😳
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

exactly... we all know in his anger and spur of  the moment... Maan can forget to watch out his words! Here his insecurity would get better of him i guess... he already feels she's going away from him... her anger at him... and now if she even doesn't forgive dev but for some reasons be a little coordial with her... his insecurity is only going to further flare and would add to his frustration... its that frustration that would lash out on her as his anger!

in this vulnerable condition... it would be hard for Geet to take anything more... and would easily push her to the edge! i don't think it would be something small... it would have to do with him saying about Geet and Dev and her past... that would lash out cruelly on her ailing soul and only then she would take the plunge...

but we know in his retrospection he'll soon realize it and go for her... i m sure about it!

beside the previous separation had brought them together as a strong pair... with better understanding and insights of each other's thoughts... and it looks like its then they'll move towards their much awaited union... that would bond them together in every way😳

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
  You are so right yaar .
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if maan goes to manofy geet 
toh bahot maaza aaega 
i would love to watch it 
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it will be fun if maan manofy geet 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Whatever the reason.....if they do have a confrontation then faida toh hamara he hai....as we then get to see a phase of intense and sweet scenes( remember the last time they had a MU and he bought the company she had gone and joined...) so they will and  might have an even explosive reunion(hold on to that happy thought) and secondly if this doesnt happen then we can truly blast the CVs which is always an excellent option for us........... what say???

bikul sahi kaha yaar me too with u
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

True...i too think something along these lines is what we are abt to witness.......and as it is for the GREATER GOOD....so i am going to be a example of patience and wait for the conclusion that u have drawn...............😉 😉 😉